Im going bald at 18 and i look dogshit without hair

Im going bald at 18 and i look dogshit without hair

Attached: 4legxw42iv111.jpg (633x758, 114K)

Try fin for at least 6 months and if it doesn't work embrace it

Already had enough of shitty products, nothing works and won't waste any more money

only treatment scientifically proven to work in majority of men and the generic is cheap af

Better just kys then

woaaah I guess your life is over mann uuuugh kill youore self buuuu nothing good EVR again :(((((

Peppermint oil scalp massages x f.

>t. 25+ year old boomer

dont owrry bro, we anons are here to help you!
Well...Tbh idk if baldness has its cure, but you could try what KINU reeves did to himself with the "hair cirugy", that cirugy isnt that "new", i heard from it when i was a kid like at 2005.
BUt also, i heard that it is too expensive, like 15$ x hair or someshit like that, good luck
ALso, plz, post hair pics

Cope. Fina and Microneedling are well proven to work. Take it or be bald.

t. Guy that genuinly, unironically thinks about his hairline every day

Also, there are some plants that help your hair to growth back to normal, i didnt remember its name but it also helps your entire body, but, watchout, you gotta be carefull if u gonna use those

I'm 18 too and my hair has thinned significantly. I started fin 4 weeks ago and something is happening for sure. My shedding beforehand was pretty bad, everytime I touched my hair I'd lose some, 4 or 5 if I ran it through. After fin this increased significantly, yielding a solid 20 per run through which scared me shirtless, even moreso when I'd shower and lose a tonne. After two weeks it decreases and now it's definitely calmed down to maybe a little bit less than before I started fin. This surely is a response right? Idk man I'd say definitely hop on it for a while just to see, fingers crossed we'll have our locks back or at least stop losing em. Good luck man.

I'd take maybe ten hairs.

Forehead pic, i see a shitton of hair on my hands when i shower and my scalp is slowly becoming more visible

Attached: 20190811_143353.jpg (2460x2156, 1.97M)

>I see a shitton of hair on my hands
Are you sure it's genetic balding?
If it's falling from all areas in your hair it could be telogen effluvium.

it is genetic yeah, first starter with the hairline and now its all my hair

Alright, keep your hair on, baldy.

I think the plant you're thinking of is called onions

OP irl

Attached: Ariel-Dog-Poop-e1456523824199.jpg (1000x730, 228K)

You should just get a FUE transplant and get your pubes implanted in your head, it's relatively inexpensive.

lol i tried that, do not fall for that meme, you just gonna smell like shit for 2 months and it wont go away no matter how much you shower

No those arent onions...Idk if it is Aloe, there are a lot of plants that could make ur "hair" growth back to nomrla, or prolly try to heal most of ur body degradation .
I really dont remember so well now, and prolly never because who the fuck cares about plants, lol?

It shouldn't shed all of your hair though

There is no such a thing as bringing back anything related to genetics

If you're dogshit without hair then you were dogshit with hair. You are the master of your own destiny, stop being a pussy faggot and improve yourself.

Attached: 1455483145706.png (1200x1826, 629K)

I heard this actually does facilitate growth, i wonder if it would work especially well with rosemary oil, which is a vasodilator

i started balding at 17, by 18 got to NW3 and went on fin, haven't receeded anymore and just got a Hair implant to get me back to a NW1

Fin works, don't be a retard

own up to it, shave it back and get strong.

Finersteride? Was your hair also dry and hard to comb?

unless you tried minoxidil + finasteride you haven't tried shit in terms of hairloss treatment, everything else is snake oil

I don't give a shit about you people and I have no reason to give you hard earned information for free, piss off

fin has helped me to drastically slow down my thinning. my only regret is that i didnt jump on it earlier, perhaps i could've regained the hair that i lost.

Onion juices sulfur content helps to stimulate and nourish hair follicles

Based onions poster

Get jacked, shave your head, and grow a beard.

Try NoFap it helped me. I'm 19 and everyone in my family who is male is bald.

Grow a beer.

>assuming you can get "jacked" naturally
>assuming his head shape is any decent to pull of the bald look
>assuming he can even grow a beard or likes to look like some ogre

this is just balding COPE 101 and a way to make your head look upside down

based, i can grow a beard btw and looked like a refugee when i tried it with a bald head

Get on finasteride before it's too late. I've been on it 14 months and it seems to have halted my hair loss.

If you're scared of sides then fine, grow a beard and go bald.

>finasteride inhibits 5-alpha reductase
>5-alpha reductase transforms testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, which is more much more anabolic than testosterone alone

I thought my hair was thinning when I was 19, I started taking finasteride but stopped when I was... 23 or 24? I'm about to turn 31 and still have most of my hairline, despite the fact that it is still thinning. Well, guess what? Men go bald over time. Your organs turn to shit and stop working. Focus on not being an INCEL instead, because that hurts way more than being bald does

nah, you're just not used to seeing yourself without hair. you're fine.

Yeah you lift and get strong, easy

>assuming you can get "jacked" naturally
Some people naturally reduce a lot of testosterone into DHT, but they also lack the receptors in their hair follicles that cause them to shrink due to DHT. Now, think about it: if that combination was that much better biologically speaking, then why aren't they a minority?

women love the bald look stop being a whinny incel

no they dont retard

source ??

just asked my mom and sister, i can ask your mom too

not proof and have sex incel

heh i did the same shit through, alot of shit is gonna change but at the end it's for the better. you need to unattatch and you will.

I literally shaved bald a while ago to see if it looks good on me and it didn't