Ooooh my legs hurt

> Ooooh my legs hurt

> Ooooh leg day is sooooo hard

Lmao, what's up with these people anyway? If they squatted more than once every two weeks they wouldn't even have DOMS the next day.

Attached: 07d6fe4b8af7e343008fc16815bbf20f.jpg (522x738, 90K)

>heavy squats
>then bulgarian split squats
>THEN lunges

my legs cannot take this much. Dear god.

Attached: E3AA365B-F101-4D58-8051-9FC5E9D8B232.png (762x909, 835K)

Attached: 1543235192404.jpg (1082x1200, 309K)

embrace the burn.

Larping DYELs ITT

Aryan

I love muscle soreness tho

its not even that bad, i just like whining

My knees crack every single squat I do regardless of position and I cannot do Ass to Grass squats, my knees just give out. The muscles themselves don't hurt that much regardless of the exercise.

Attached: 48378156_2091787450877866_7600374878620876800_n.jpg (411x412, 9K)

>I cannot do Ass to Grass squats
>my knees just give out
What does this even mean? What happens?

Does the crack hurt or is it just noise? If it's just noise it's fine

Ass to grass is for women and gays

can you get legs like this from only or primarily bicycling? or do these dudes get big legs in the weightroom?

tried stretching your quads?

t. permanent weakling

t. Squatlet

They squat

>tfw squat so much my legs are just permanently sore and start to burn really fast from any form of cardio
They're not even DOMS. Though my thighs have grown around 5 inches in about 10 months.

Attached: 11.jpg (162x195, 8K)

>Ass to grass is for women and gays

Ngmi

Steroids

>tfw no cyclist bf to crush my windpipe with his thighs

Attached: bortz_sees_your_dick.png (273x279, 159K)

>>my knees just give out
It means it does not hurt, but I cannot physically come up after ATG squats, I don't feel my left knee, almost like it's not functioning.

It hurts a bit, but it's mostly just a loud crack. It's not getting better, but it also isn't impacting me in my daily life (no permanent pain), just in the gym.

>but I cannot physically come up after ATG squats
At the bottom of an ATG squat your hamstrings will be relaxed, that's why they're more difficult
You could just be a little weak fren
Can you do it with just your own body weight right now?

>squat
>lunge
>leg press
>RDLs
>HIIT on the bike
and you fools think you know the meaning of pain

Attached: 1542777359979.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

My knees crack too I do the squats anyway and so far nothing bad has happened stop being a pussy

Yes, I have been training for a few months (I am fat though, so squats are naturally hard for me).

However, I can do about 8x5 with 80kgs (keep in mind that I'm 115kgs so you should add around 30 to 40 kgs to that if you are at a healthy weight, 5.11 tall).

That's not by any means impressive, but what I want to say is that the quads themselves are fine throughout this, but whenever drop down from the point where my ass goes lower than my knee line, my knees kinda stop working when I try to come up (I stop feeling them after a few reps like this).

It might be my form or my stabilizing muscles, I have no idea how to fix it, but I'm kind of scared to go hard and not be able to walk afterwards. This also only happens on my left knee specifically.

I am sure I'm doing something fucky, but I have no money for a PT currently and neither do I have any experienced friend to check it. A few gym trainers have told me different things/causes but nothing really worked.

Attached: 2019-08-11.jpg (512x494, 33K)

Lunges are retarded.
Bulgarian Split Squats are based.
Leg size can be increased (if that is your goal) with the leg press, leg curl, and leg extension machine (toes pointed outward and at submaximal weight).

That is mobility issue that can be fixed by better hamstring, glute, and ankle (dorsiflexion) mobility. Squatting at parallel or above (quarter) is actually much worse for your knees than ATG squats.
>According to Hartman’s review (2013), half squats and/or squats to parallel, where the line of thigh is about horizontal; subjects the the knee joint to the highest “compression forces”, i. e., the knee angle of most strain on the joint. The lumbar spine is also subjected to excessive sheer forces because the trunk is leaning forward excessively, away from the vertical.

>“Recommendations for half or quarter squats to avoid degenerative changes in the knee joint may be counterproductive. If the cartilage tissue of the odd facet is inadequately stressed then it receives insufficient nourishment that leads to consequent degeneration and atrophy. This result is confirmed by animal studies in which cartilage tissue was exposed to hypopression by unweighting the extremities.” H. Hartman, 2013

So what do? Reduce weight and go ATG?

Don't go ATG, break parallel
Save ATG as a variation or do it while warming up if you like

Yes, lower weight and do a mobility routine before every squat session which allows you to go ATG in the high bar stance. If you have trouble with power generation in ATG squats as you go heavier, implement pin squats at parallel level on rack. Try to employ back extensions (roman chair) and planks where weaknesses show.

Thanks fellas, I'll try some variations then.

Can't wait to do the stationary bike class at my new gym with the big tiddy GILF instructor

Attached: 1564888085382.jpg (361x377, 22K)

Also you can start with some plates under your heels to lift them a bit to get into the position better when doing your squats (might try weightlifting shoes too). Also start working your deep squat mobility. 10 minutes of the deep squat position daily.