There's a problem with skinny shaming in our modern society. Girls are pressured to be thicc or fit...

There's a problem with skinny shaming in our modern society. Girls are pressured to be thicc or fit. And skinny girls are the subject of mockery. My BMI is 16.4 and I'm always being told to eat a sandwich.

I eat over 2000kcal each day but I'm long distance runner so I burn it off. And it's important to have a low weight in running. I am extremely healthy but people assume I have an eating disorder

STOP SKINNY SHAMING

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Fat Girls>Skinny girls

If you disagree then you should just dilate harder

Attached: 1560201576821s.jpg (201x250, 5K)

Fuck off tranny.

Post body

get some muscle on you retard

Post body before you make claims, you must be passed the /fit judgement

Skelly girls are disgusting.

Everybody likes skinny girls so I don't get what you are whinning about?

Never seen that, who does evem skinny shame? Other women?

chubby chaser newfag saving thumbnails lol

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1562375951077.png (632x650, 99K)

Huh? Incel...

Post body

Also skinny girls are the way to go. Nothing gives life more meaning than having a skinny frail girl you must be strong for.

Attached: 1542628856301.jpg (738x960, 191K)

rude.

Tbh 6'3 190lbs here. I want a 5'10 110lbs coke (cock) whore gf.

Is it your first day here?

You being a little fragile baby does not mean society has a problem. Shut the fuck and stop thinking your issues are this important

being skinny is fine, don't listen to brainwashed normalfags

but having a bmi of 16.4 is unhealthy, especially if you're a woman. low bodyfat fucks up your hormone balance and will render you infertile. I bet you don't even get your periods regularly.

You being strong won’t help when she gets ripped in half from giving birth

Babe, that's literally the perfect BMI :) Also, don't let society dictate your fucking life, do whatever the fuck you want, be independent.

Came here expecting to see this.

post body

Is there anyone left in 2019 who hasn`t victimized themselves?

Attached: 1410721177001.jpg (383x409, 22K)

Second this guy.
You have a healthy lifestyle, that is what is important.

bost pody

>>And it’s important to have a low weight in running.

At 16.4 BMI you’ve almost certainly reached a point where you’d benefit from more body mass. Once your BMI gets below a certain point you become a ticking time bomb for injury. Even just adding 5-10 pounds of muscle will allow you to handle volume of mileage and intensity in your workouts way better. Go look at the BMI for any of the top women. They’re super skinny but not generally too far below 18.5 BMI.

I’m a 15:40 5k / 32:17 10k guy and trust me, I’ve seen a LOT of fast women fail or succeed in improving based on whether they were durable or too skinny.

Just stay skinny. Fucking fat chicks is pretty nice. But there is nothing like being able to man handle girls in bed and pick them up and fuck them.

You get a choice between looking like a healthy human being and being a long distance runner. They have among the most disgusting bodies across all sports.

More fat doesn’t equal wider hips you dumb nigger LOOOOOL post body

based

cringe

6 milions goy