Lifting weights in the gym so you can get jacked

>Lifting weights in the gym so you can get jacked
>Not just doing what God designed you for in beautiful nature

Remind me again what is the use of gyms?

Attached: primitivetechnology.jpg (1978x1154, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wRsmzeY_H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Remind me again what is the use of gyms?
Historically, it's a Freemason/Jewish thing.

The guy who invented the barbell and the concept of modern gyms, for example, was a Communist (Hippolyte Triat). The guys who invented modern bodybuilding were all Jewish (Durlacher (aka Pof. Attila), Sandow, Gold, Mentzer, Hoffmann etc). The guys who invented gymnastics were German Freemasons.

Why is that? Well, this goes into philosophy and history a lot. Remember that originally, any reason for working out except war and health was seen as a sin (both by Christian and pagan philosophers).

>His actual name is John Plant btw

wrote a book

all you need is tee branch pullups and feet on a rock inclined narrow stance pushups for a great upper body
I thought we all knew this already.

He just lifts heavy things and puts them down.

because you gotta rat race all day for that dough and most of us don't have a beautiful area of untouched nature nearby, i wish tho
>pic related

Attached: based boy.jpg (250x340, 26K)

>everyone was a jew
I get that many of them had the merchants genes, but nothing in Sandows biographies at least indicate he ever practiced or was even raised jewish.
>it was seen as a sin
Wrong, it was seen as unnecessary because everyone lived on farms or toiled in industry. It isnt a coincidence that gymnasium culture took off as more people moved to cities and had less strenuous jobs.

>What gym do you go to?
>The forest

bugs and heat and shit

I remember when I was 15
There was this show about a man living alone in the woods.
He would always chop down woods, several hours a day.
His back was fucking huge, just like his triceps but his biceps was rather weak
Still he looked my a caveman with his physique.

So I bought an Ax and started going into the woods every morning.
Shit was tough, almost broke my wrist after the first 3 days.
cornea on my hands but that was fine.
One day some old fag walked by with his dog and started yelling at me.
He called the police and I just remember how much I wanted to swing that Ax at him and cut him down with a single swing.
Police came, arrest me and I had to pay a fine. Mother got angry at me, father didnt care but he knew why I did it.
Fucking germany.

Attached: 9yp4i1mk7pf31.jpg (1072x1440, 115K)

I like the guy but isnt he a midget that started to lift after he was getting compliments on his "overdeveloped biceps " ?

Based ecofash old man saving the trees from your faggotry

Attached: 1563726079550.png (1019x725, 905K)

they were fallen trees.
it was a good hobby.
i plan on doing it again but this time in the night.

Attached: 635959953179798370-04.17.16---Fallen-Tree.jpg (640x481, 114K)

>they were fallen trees
Fair enough fren, nothing wrong with that. It's madness that you would get a fine for chopping fallen trees, I can imagine getting in trouble for that here in the UK as well.

What? Where do you know this from?

Fuck, I want to move futher away from the city now and train like this crazy ass

youtu.be/6wRsmzeY_H0

Pretty sure that guy goes to the gym lol

Nah, I remember some Plato quotes about lifting weights.

And Socrates also

Remember, it's the jews who want us to live in a forest.

Just ask around some old farts in wood heated houses if you can chop their firewood for them.

I miss living in a forest :(

No they want us living in high population density apartments in the city, working in cubicles, consuming the goyim feed, order Amazon shit, and take out high interest loans.

You've been brainwashed by jewish media, friend.

It seems no one who believes in this theory can agree on what the Jews want. For instance, they want us to stop procreating, but they also want us to live a life of wage slavery. The two views are mutually inconsistent.

Muh naturalism meme
>Humans were in absolutely perfect health prior to industrialization
>They were like 6'4" average and super jacked
>The magical forest was a kind and loving place and their living inside it made them strong and megajacked
>Also they never went bald

That's because it's legitimately un-diagnosed schizophrenic ravings. I bet the "jews" talk in their heads too

I'm stealing this pic

Attached: teddy2.jpg (285x396, 18K)

Read Kaczynski, specifically "Technological Slavery" where he details the living conditions of nomad hunter-gatherers that were far from the romanticized shit you see everywhere. That will maybe stop you from being a huge faggot and take the primitivist pill.

*and help you take the primitivist pill (or at least understand it).

I fucking hate those retards in his comments. As if he didn't lift at the gym like everyone else

No they aren't inconsistent. They want us to be good goym that procreate at a managable rate and live in submission to the system and raise our kids to be consumers and nothing more. If we don't procreate that doesn't matter to them, because they can always import immigrants to take our place.
Yeah sure, the Jews want us to be free of their influence. Shut the fuck up, retard.

>No they aren't inconsistent. They want us to be good goym that procreate at a managable rate and live in submission to the system and raise our kids to be consumers and nothing more. If we don't procreate that doesn't matter to them, because they can always import immigrants to take our place.
You don't know that Jow Forums's main talking point is "have white children?" Lol

Yes I do. What does that have to do with anything? Having white children is a good way to combat the replacement of white peoples.

>Jews want us to be good goym who have white children
>Pol wants us to have white children
You don't see an inconsistency there?

Where is your reading comprehension? When did anyone say the Jews want us to have white children? They want the population of consumer cattle to stay large, how that happens is obviously irrelevant to their interests. However the prevalence of large white nuclear families with a strong sense of racial unity would obviously endanger the process of importing cheap labor from third world countries. If there are a lot of newborn white children then in then the future wont have a place for easily abused immigrants.

>Jews want us to be good goym who have white children
Doubt

That's literally what you said, don't you remember?
>They want us to be good goym that procreate at a managable rate and live in submission to the system and raise our kids to be consumers and nothing more

Read my actual response fuck face

He lifts you retard. If he did nothing but that shit he would churn out videos at a much greater rate.

He's a very rich NEET. He probably has an amazing home gym.

Are there really people who think all he does is building shit, every day, 24/7.
Ofc this dude goes to the gym, he isn't some jacked hobo who lives in the woods and does nothing else than building mud houses.

Attached: gokü.png (335x431, 186K)

>However the prevalence of large white nuclear families with a strong sense of racial unity would obviously endanger the process of importing cheap labor from third world countries
How? White business owners prefer cheap labor, too.
It's a nice idea to pay all your relatives fairly, but a business has to stay running.

God's a fuckin' loser, I am the master of my own destiny.

Firstly a strong sense of racial unity among a people is a danger to Jew owned corporations and media. Divide et impera is their go-to strategy, as can be seen in the recent rise of far left and far right movements, that are conviniently talked about and exaggerated in the media all the time.
Immigrants are always cheaper labor. Immigrants feel less at home and are less aware of the corrupt state of rich western countries, especially if they lived in poor conditions before.
Obviously the establishment's goal is to abolish all small businesses or make them a part of their multi national franchises, so I don't see how that comment about white business owner labor preference is relevant in any way.

I do, I dig holes for signs for new home developments. Then I go home, walk downstairs to the gym and lift shit.

>this whole post
>what are the ancient Greeks
YOU DUMB FUCK!

Attached: Paris Tuileries Garden Facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

>Firstly a strong sense of racial unity among a people is a danger to Jew owned corporations and media. Divide et impera is their go-to strategy, as can be seen in the recent rise of far left and far right movements, that are conviniently talked about and exaggerated in the media all the time
So are mass shootings. These topics sell, if white people led the media there would be no difference. Media is a for-profit institution.
>Obviously the establishment's goal is to abolish all small businesses or make them a part of their multi national franchises, so I don't see how that comment about white business owner labor preference is relevant in any way.
Do you see any legislation being passed making it harder for people to start businesses?

>if white people led the media there would be no difference
Yes assuming these white people don't care about truth and honesty but only money, which is a very sad thing if that were true.
>Do you see any legistlation being passed making it harder for white people to start businesses
In my country it is absolutely discoraged even on a state level, but I'm not talking about legistlation, I'm talking about Jew owned corporations. They clearly don't want competition.

Most of their quotes are based around physical training and general athleticism, not weightlifting and gym culture specifically. Think of it as the difference between a wrestler or an ironman and a bodybuilder or a strongman.

Lol

Has he ever mentioned whether or not he just goes to the gym? It is possible to build things with your hands AND workout.

Where the fuck did you pull this complete bullshit from?

Attached: 1555573120732.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

no the second you start building something with your hands you lose the ability to touch any man made workout equipment

I legit almost did back when I was immature and my parents were making me live in a tent. I thought, "Hey, the forest(s) nearby are probably better than this. I mean, I have a sleeping bag. Why not do it?".

Chopping down fallen trees greatly upsets forest ecosystems. They are home to lichens, fungi, small animals, and insects which all contribute to the various growth and decay cycles.
Assuming it was a large forest and you were the only one chopping them, it was probably fine.but do not underestimate how intricate and valuable even the most trivial of forest dweller is for our sacred forests.

What if I eat the trees to survive?

>God
You need to leave

welp this thread was fun.