Do people unironically do bro splits. I talked with someone recently who said he was just doing chest...

Do people unironically do bro splits. I talked with someone recently who said he was just doing chest. I thought they were a meme. Anything more specific than PPL seems pretty retarded

Attached: xodzk739dpk11.png (937x607, 630K)

Ppl is a bro split bruh

They are fun and it's good to change once in a while. Your work ethic is more important than the program you run.

Shit yeah dude. Take a step outside of the "fitness community" and you'll find the people still stuck in the 90s, reading their advice out of magazines, doing situps to get toned abs and going to the gym in jeans. It's literally a different world.

How do you split your routine? Anecdotally I had the best results while doing: Push,Legs,Pull,Core,Full Body,Full Body, Cardio.

training a muscle every 72-96 hours seems to be optimal for natties
every 48 hours starts to become a little too much for some people specially the ones that are older, but resting a muscle more than 96 hours between sessions seems like too much, so bro splits cannot be optimal

Yea seen some people do upright rows
I thought fitness community came to the conclusion that it's a shit exercise?

I guess people really don't do their research

mike matthews brosplit is pretty good

Attached: ask-mike-matthews.jpg (600x536, 41K)

yes and they probably physically look better, are happier, and are more socially well-adjusted than you

while you're worried about perfecting your program, forcing yourself to do your miserable compounds, a casual gym-bro is cutting weight, getting shredded, having fun in the gym, and enjoying life

no cope in this post, you lot of dorks ruin lifting for yourselves by being such literal spergs about it (and I hardly ever unironically use that term, but you people are genuinely on the spectrum)

fuckin chill out mates, it isn't as complicated as you make it out to be

just stop eating like a gluttonous cunt, drink a bit of water, and do a bit of cardio, the specifics of your program hardly matter

Bro splits are great, only DYEL copesters do PPL because they follow internet adcice blindly in an attempt to appear smart

Most of the time bro splits are good, but yeah only doing chest is retarded

why the fuck his abs stacked sideways

Back A
Legs A
Chest A
Back B
Legs B
Chest B
Rest

Abs every day and cardio three mornings a week. Best results Ive ever had.

*triceps and shoulders on chest day, biceps and forearms on back day

My best results come from
Delts/arms
Legs/Back
Off
Repeat

In other words ppl

6 day PPL resembles a brosplit, its what I do

Push (chest focus), Pull (horizontal), Push (shoulder focus), Pull (vertical), Legs (skip), rest day if needed, repeat

Triceps on chest day, biceps on pull days.

brosplits only target a muscle group once a week

>Legs (skip)
based

Post body

Splits for natties are so stupid. Lift heavy barbells for sets of 5, get your T up with meat, zinc, and NoFap, and you'll put on tons of muscle.

Attached: 1565313539305.jpg (500x541, 57K)

>just do 3x5 bench 1.5x a week and you'll have a chest like Arnold in no time bro

Bro split is the only routine that gives me results I expect. All other meme routines I've tried were just a waste of time, at least for me personally

Attached: 1430496640700.jpg (811x739, 119K)

Has anyone done this guy's split? I've been thinking about doing it.

I get my best results from bro splits.

this 100%

Yeah, my friend started doing pushups daily to lose weight and get a six pack. Some people are fitness brainlets.

Who cares, you can do an exercise for each muscle group once a week and still get solid gains.
You're the autistic one for thinking it actually matters and focusing on it.

80% of people are retards

Glad you found something that works for you. However, I think the other routines will do you better if you do them properly.

Pretty much this. You’re average gym rat has no routine past having a chest day and arms day, and then he goes home and eats pizza and drinks beer with his bros.

We went wrong somewhere down the line