Guy at work keeps touching girlfriend

>Guy at work keeps touching girlfriend
>Every time she walks past he touches her
>She finds it weird but is alright with it
>Told her if he continues it or touches inappropriately or she feels uncomfortable to let me know
>Ignores my message

Jow Forums ever dealt with a situation like this? I'm fine with it, but unsure if i should stand by what i said or knock his teeth out.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1yU_ZSxAkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should make him suck your penis.

Well there’s your answer user. With all the #MeToo going around, if she wanted to him to stop she would.

Aight cool, I'll just leave it at that then.

This is nothing but female psy ops designed to make you lose your mind

why would you talk to your girlfriend instead to the dude? that alone must reek of beta to your gf

Told me the day after... i wont see this guy for a few days now.

knock all of his teeth out

Tell her to set clear boundaries with him. That is her responsability. If she does not dump her.

A long time ago I also had a gf who had this good friend whom I thought I didn't had to worry about, and like two months later she broke it off. But it's your life nigga

She is going to fuck him. If she thought he was ugly she be horrified by it.
Sorry bro.

Fucking women

Here is the first mistake - it's the moment you let this slip and got put into this bad space. It's not alright that another man is touching your girlfriend. If she is alright with it, that is a problem for you. You are exclusive and other men are not allowed to touch her.

If she doesn't like that then tell her to fuck off but don't let her gradually change the parameters of exclusivity so you slide towards an open relationship.

>Lads, she said not to say anything and that it's alright.

I don't get why she'd tell me then.

Attached: 1519329387504.jpg (1448x1892, 135K)

Why would she tell you it's weird but not him?

He's her bf. Not you. Get over yourself.

Alright boys, my lady replied that if he does it again she will let me know. So she obviously doesn't like it.

Should i reply with something like this
>Good, because that don't flow well with me

Or does that sound too beta.

Attached: aoKWzGk9_700w_0.jpg (500x488, 32K)

Women are insane. She either wants you to overreact and confront the guy. Or she just wants to cuckold you and make you question your sanity

Do this. Look at Homelander's body language and how generous he's with physical contact.
youtu.be/1yU_ZSxAkho

>Good, because that don't flow well with me

That or something like that is fine. Just make it clear that you're not ok with this and that either way it is going to stop.

thanks bro

>or knock his teeth out.
She's not your wife, and isn't worth going to jail over. She refuses to assert herself, and may even be playing some game between you her, and him. You should be thinking about dumping her, and moving on.

It's too late bro she's already cucking you behind your back, probably with multiple men already, i suggest you dump her.

Mate, in most cases simple conversation where you clearly dominate the guy is enough without any violence. But be sure that you establish yourself as superior and don't come off as a beta, barking on a bigger dog.
You're Jow Forums so it should be easy.

Just tell her you're gonna kick his ass. No if he does it again or if hes bothering her. Just say you're gonna do it and do it. Dont be such a beta, take control. Is she his girl or yours?

I would do it but I’m afraid he gonna fuck me up this is him
Don’t know what to do I don’t wanna make her mad and I’m afraid to confront him

Attached: 69A83D1E-BE5C-45A9-A1AA-EF48E900A5C4.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

Hahaha. Bro your a fucking retard beta. One of my gfs bosses used to grab her arse, and comment on her short skirts. Turns out they fucked during a conference. She was just like your gf, telling you not to worry, that your overreacting.

Haha your fucking getting cucked. You'll become full of hate and anger, you'll start to hate the world and become blindingly resentful. You broke my fucking heart Emma.

Never, ever tell a girl you're gonna kick someone's ass. That's pathetic and they know it. Do it. And when they find out, deny that you did it.
Or, alternatively, if someone offends your girl right in front of you, throw a punch immediately. Don't yell, don't talk, go for the jaw right away.

Fuck just look at this guy I should let him bareback my gf

Attached: 740AD18F-738D-47D4-9699-3044F8CECF69.png (750x1334, 3.33M)

>I’m afraid to confront him
Call immigration on him then. Jesus, be more omega.

Lmao I would do it but I’m just a noodle armed boi lol

It doesn't take a big man to knock somebody out. Just practice on a gym bag once to get how your wrists are supposed to feel. And if you're too chicken, grab something in your fist to make the punch really effective. Lighter is the best option.

Nice larp you fucking idiot.

>lighter is the best option
This, OP. Set your fists on fire and THEN punch him to really show how alpha you are.
Motherfucking
Flaming
Fists
Of
Fury

I don’t know what you are taking about ? Lmao

She told me more, guy was touching her on the waist. Alright I'm pissed.

Attached: 5435.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Well, either that or just grab a lighter or a carton of matches or a fucking M8 bolt in your fist. It really adds a lot to the punch.

no you dont, that's how she gets taken away from you, you have to act, you go and confront with possibility of fighting

I might try this but the first punch really should knock him out that guy is a monster
My gf always tells me how strong his grip is when he grabs her by the waist
His insta is full of typical fuckboy pics

Attached: 4BC5927B-5DD9-438A-BEB7-96D8337D958F.png (750x1334, 3.27M)

how fucking beta do have to be to even ask fit for help in this situation?! just beat the shit out of him. and if you're worried about your social status, wait until night and ambush him like some hood nigger would.

Go to her workplace and tell that nerd to fuck off.

Attached: 1565444862759.png (1544x2256, 2.48M)

If you can’t fight just shank him for fucks sake you’re getting cucked

Ok, bitch, you need direct instructions? You will get them.
1. You tell this hoe this ends now, not next time he touches her
2. You get in touch with that nigger-tier subhuman roach and explain to him how relationships work...
3. ...and then you proceed to wreck his face on a curb
4. You gotta live in eastern europe, just like I do, so the cops wont give a fuck, that some fucktard got his head rightfully bashed in.

Or glass him

>You gotta live in eastern europe, just like I do

And only get 4 hours of electricity a day? No thanks, i live in East London, its much better here.

>So she obviously doesn't like it.
dude not all of his touching might feel unpleasant to her
take action now, it's an opportunity to step up and show her who the man is

Don't worry, bong bobbies won't give a fuck about some paki getting obliterated either.

>grabs her by the waist

He should be in HR hell now, not have a free pass to feel up your 'gf""" while the cuck boyfriend (you) rages on Jow Forums on how to deal with it.

WELP

This story was alllllmost believable

>holding pakis to the same standard as whites

Im sick of the lefts racism

chin test him, jus openly walk up to him, if he is being a creep he will now wut it's about. and then extend your hand like you are going in for a handshake, when he reaches out, fuckin cold cock the shit out of him. and if he is really that big don't stop throwing until he is a lifeless slump on the floor. or if you're not the violent type, tell him straight up quit getting handsy wif my gf. and if he says some bullshit back. then you have to fight, but be quick and merciless. like grab him in a muay thai clinch and headbutt him on the bridge of the nose. and start throwing punches immediately. good luck.

Looks like the cunt skipped leg day. He’s a faggot.

And a long time ago I also had a gf that had a good friend from 3 years before we even met that I thought I didn't have to worry about. Now we're married and the guy isnt even in her life anymore. What now.

if she cared about you she would tell him to stop. dump her cheating ass preemptively.

not even joking.

Where do you get this shit from? Go to Numbeo, compare crime stats of London and Warsaw, then come back and be ready to acknowledge your ignorance. What do I expect, most retards on 4chin would have to use google to find out what and where Borobudur is.

She is either shit testing you (you failed by the way) or she's gonna fuck him.

Nah she said he sent her a pic in underwear according to her his legs are massive and the package even more lmao

At this point you’re LARPing or it’s over. Your gf mentions casually a guy sending underwear pics and the size of his package ? And you don’t do shit ?

LARP.

After rereading i realized it was YOUR gf. Faggot getting casual cucked by creepchad at the office

Yeah he's fucking your girl
And youre a bitch for not saying anything and you deserved to lose her

This. Uggos and fattys are not allowed to touch women

If shes letting him touch her, shes attracted to him

She said she doesn’t like Latinos and big muscles anyway liek she would look strange next to such a built guy

post body

note that this only reeks of beta if you actually are a beta

Just Hit 1/2/3/4

if youre girlfriend isnt worried youll leave her after she talked about it like that to you then she aint the right girl for you brah

Forgot pic

Attached: 2D8D9377-9E1B-4C70-9660-F62C1E1BF32A.jpg (3724x2096, 1.5M)

thanks, Donald. and OP, Look for someone in the background who's making BAAM noises

> east london
> better
HAHAEHAEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pussy cűckold

Attached: 1559892015209.png (250x250, 3K)

If she's not telling him to stop she likes it, leave her.

Leave her OP.

Attached: 1736401.jpg (457x301, 21K)

this

why the fuck have you not told him to stop touching your girlfriend?

Attached: 0879371f7964c96963c6ad61f32c4952fb4482e283588bae07eade0700ab5608.png (1024x974, 716K)

This was my initial thought as well but the problem is with the gf. She needs to tell the guy to stop, he obviously is interested in her and if she respects OP and their relationship she would make him stop.
Everybody knows that a guy who keeps touching a girl wants to bang her, he's not just being friendly.

if the chick won't do it herself and op still wants her then that's the only option, that's just the way it goes in this bitch world

Hey, wait a minute, I fucked this guy in the ass Friday night? When i gave him a hot man cream enema inside his tight boi pussy, I'm pretty sure he was gay

Jesus christ. I'd rather not have a gf.

It was just a brojob boi don’t be catching feelings

So there's like 4 guys pretending to be OP while OP himself is LARPing?

Welcome

>So this is a Jow Forums thread?
Yep

Nigg why subject yourself to becoming a spineless cuck? Just leave. A girl i dated wanted to go clubbing so I ghosted her. Another girl I was dating said she wanted to go to Europe with her bff and I immediately dropped her and ghosted her. If she acts like a whore, forget her.

Bruh. He can touch his gf if he wants.

based, redpilled and alpha

dog if you're asking these questions and thinking of every scenario instead of letting it boil your blood to the point that nature makes the decision, then ur just beta