Is a 3 day full body split even possible? There are many compound exercices that you can't do in one session right...

Is a 3 day full body split even possible? There are many compound exercices that you can't do in one session right? How does a 3 day full body routine look like then? How many exercices? Compounds or isolation?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called PPL

>full body
>split

It's called literally anything but PPL.

this is my workout desu

Attached: 67710e72fc76d63385f640fa7a37c6f0.png (779x658, 31K)

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

Deadlift and squat on the same sesh? Isn't it tiresome?

sorry, i wasn't talking about a ppl routine nut a fullbody

If this is meant to be an LP then squats should be on A

I do three days where I do the big 3 then a row and one day of curls, tri work, farmers walks and other stuff like that. It works well. Just don't be a pleb and try going heavy on every exercise every day. Each of the big three has one day as the first exercise done at sets of 4, and then on the other days is 8 or 10 reps.

Could you write it down please?

Whats's PPL now?
I mostly just do spin, pilates, aqua, jump and whatever other classes are on.

Are you retarded?

Workout A
A) lower push 3x5
B1) horizontal press 3x5
B2) horizontal pull 3x5
C) lower pull 3x10
D1) vertical push 3x10
D2) vertical pull 3x10

Workout B
A) lower pull 3x5
B1) vertical push 3x5
B2) vertical pull 3x5
C) lower push 3x10
D1) horizontal push 3x10
D2) horizontal pull 3x10

Run it as AxBxAxx/BxAxBxx.

Optional - can do some prehab work supersetted with the first lower lift of each day and some non-competitive accessory work with second lower lift of each day.

Exercise selection is important to avoid burnout and also negate the need to do additional isolation work. E.g. front squats & rdl for lower body will be a lot less taxing than back squats and regular deadlifts. Chinups will help bicep growth and behind the neck press is a grear delt builder for the rep work.

Sets/reps can easily be tweaked. 4x4 & 4x8 could work well.

Alternatively just do the first 3 exercises for workouts A and B and add in optional accessory work at the end. Could do whatever set/rep scheme.... 5x5, 3x5 + 1-3 back off sets, etc. If big compound lifts are used you'll only need a couple of little isolation exercises to plug gaps - e.g. extra medial delt work on non vertical press days.

I'm doing something between both. Options... I'm doing workout A + B as per this post but then a high rep workout C closer to my previous post.

If you do full body, then you gotta take a day off after every work out.

If you're doing an LP sure, but beyond that if you're doing something programmed intelligently it's not an issue. Don't do like 90% of your max every day but assuming you're not on a steep cut doing some heavy squats one day then 3x10 the next shouldn't be an issue.

When I do 3 day I do two sessions a day, AM and PM, 1, AM Pec, 1PM, Push (Triceps, Ant and Mid Delt) 2AM Pull (Biceps) 2PM Back and post Delt, 3 AM Legs. 3PM take a break.

Based last natural

I do a full body routine every day of the week, pussy. Get some dedication.

Squat, Press, Deadlift/Row
MWF
??
What's the complication?