/JustJuji/ Glycopumped Edition

/JustJuji/ is a project by one dedicated fitizen to take all of jujimufu's content, remove tom and then make highlight videos and remixes to promote jujimufu and how much better the channel is when it focuses on jujimufu.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcZ8MHs0BXM&feature=youtu.be

Freshest upload is an older one from the channel and basically what I am trying to emulate, high energy, a lot of lifts and a great feel to it.

All works are fair use and uploaded for the purpose of analysis with no monetization.

Attached: glycopumped.png (942x794, 1.44M)

8/533 so far, gonna try and aim for one a day moving forward and more on the weekends.

Mostly so I can cover the new ones as they come out while working on the more editing intense stuff in the background.

why

his content was never really prominent in this board until the channel changed. why do you care so

this thread is dumb and you need to focus on yourself. go fucking lift. i bet your physique is on par with Tom's.

Reported to Tom

Gotta do something while I recover from the gym.

Also I really hate tom's smug attitude.
Like imagine being a fucking editor and thinking you deserve that level of hype.

I actually find this really positive as I get to watch fitness content and editing videos and learn more about both while making something some people on Jow Forums might enjoy.

Attached: justjuji mad tom.png (1664x360, 103K)

at first I thought this concept was pure absurdity
but these videos are actually so /comfy/ without Tom's annoying commentary and useless over-the-top edits

sorry to hate tom, but please just fuck off and let Juji be the main focus
you are not special.
stay behind the camera.
this is not your channel.

imagine being this bothered by something you don't even have to subject yourself to

imagine see awful things in the world and doing nothing about it.

The sheer amount of dyel cucks defending Tom, Jesus

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-162610_Instagram.jpg (1079x689, 217K)

I can tell you're samefagging because you use fullstops but don't begin your sentences with capital letters. Mental illness

you're a piece of shit tom

Attached: deltom.png (1072x946, 76K)

based
also, I know for a fact that tom browses Jow Forums and that makes this even better

Reminder that Tom controls all his social media accounts so he probably wrote this himself

This is holy

>retarded samefg figures out how to use proprities editor to remove (you)'s
based insane retard. saged

Hey, Tom is totally irreproachable part of the channel, I love to suck his dick and fondle his balls - Juji

Juji has no personality, Tom is the only reason why his channel is popular

I only watch the channel because of Tom tb desu.
Juji is just an annoying meathead.

keep thinking that buddy
>multiple people can't have similar typing styles
point still stands, fuck tom, annoying cunt

Kek this is kinda funny. Tom will be seething if he finds out

He's most likely just waiting for the OP to spend hours and hours of editing before just going to their youtube representative to get it taken down in 3 minutes.

>He's most likely just waiting for the OP to spend hours and hours of editing

Not to burst anyones bubble but editing doesn't take long, I spend longer watching the video and just making a quick note of the time I want to edit together into a video than the editing itself.

Even the eric bugenhagen video is only taking me a while because I go to find a bugenhagen video to edit in (doing an intro where he like list of all his names and some other content in-between the stuff in the juji video) and end up just watching some of his videos instead.

I mean by all means tom can try but being that I don't have the channel monetized and I have all my videos backed up I can reup a channel again the same day.

BASED

imagine this placing this YouTube channels content as a high a priority on things in this world that need fixing

OP I APPROVE

Attached: 1456695950585.jpg.png (373x377, 98K)

t. Tom

Tom is best. Without Tom, Juji is nothing. Need more Tom. Juji run camera now. Everything Tom.

Attached: hypnotoad.0.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

absolutely based and virtuepilled.

Bravo. Never stop being based as fuck, user.

Attached: 1457041050896.jpg (552x594, 26K)

Tom lurks this board, he's the one making the justjuji shit too, literally just an alternative revenue stream. He's such a jew

I always thought tom was weird. He was always trying to make fun of the guest in some ironic or shitty way. But now i really dislike him.
In their last video about fishing some dude commented tanking tom for the great video and tom answered saying devon juji and layne did all the stuff and he only made it funny and witty. What a fucking cunt.
The video that the fisher dude did is 100 times better just because tom isnt there.

>In their last video about fishing some dude commented tanking tom for the great video and tom answered saying devon juji and layne did all the stuff and he only made it funny and witty
Tom has got to be a genuine sociopath or something. Just zero self-awareness.

Tom is a fucking crybaby fag. STOP INSERTING YOURSELF TOM NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU, PEOPLE ARE HERE TO WATCH JUJI NOT YOU. Thanks OP, will throw you a sub.

this sounds awful
not even going to watch this shit

>jew

How is Tom not embarrassed by his behavior man? Like way to make yourself look like a total faggot for no reason.

I think he's just genuinely oblivious. If we could just snap our fingers and magically have him see how everyone else see him in these videos , he'd probably kill himself immediately.

Honestly surprised by how many posts here saying that they liked Tom before the juji n tom video.

He always was terrible aweful. I have never laughed at any of his "jokes" ever. I just laugh at him. Not only he's not funny in any way,shape or form,his timing on jokes is literally terrible as well. Many times the guest is trying to say something interesting and Tom just fucks everything up. Last video I watched Tom doing that was with Brian Alsruhe who looks like a total bro and they were making a video about strongman vs bodybuilder bigger arms and Tom at some point brings a waffle when juji was curling and says a terrible joke.

The atmosphere is just always weird when Tom says something and everyone is paying attention to him.

I didn't like him before but I didn't hate him or anything either. I always thought he was just an annoying unfunny dude. I basically stopped watching any juji content because Tom made it so uncomfortable to watch. Like dude just stfu and record the videos, hang out with the boys, and don't try so hard to be funny. That's all he has to do is shutup and all would be forgiven.

Im sure he appreciates your work mr. unpaid intern
You’re a really good guy for helping out ecelebs, must be a sick ice-breaker with the ladies

>tom
>ladies
>tom
>heterosexual

Attached: 1471657418648.png (485x489, 508K)

Hi Tom.