Supplements/Nootropics

Which of these actually work and which are placebo?

I'm currently looking into buying creatine, d3 and zma. Is anything else worth it or is it just made to jew people of their money?

Attached: download.jpg (6016x4000, 1.64M)

omega3 probably if you don’t eat fish regularly and maybe a multi to be on the safe side

Multivitamin
Fish oil
Creatine
ZMA

Everything else is not really necessary. I use a PCT stack as well to regulate my mood and hormones, but that’s just me.

If you aren’t getting results with the top four supps, you aren’t eating/lifting enough.

Try ginger, the actual plant or teaspoonful of powder and enjoy the increased circulation

Neither of these have been proven to do anything if you have a healthy diet. Multivitamin and omega 3 industries are a huge scam.

Only supplement with concrete scientific evidence it has beneficial effects in healthy individuals with a balanced diet is creatine. Anything else is marketing bullshit backed up by suspect studies funded and ran by industry.

garlic and honey

You can never be sure if your diet is healthy enough.

Well duh

Biphasic sleep, HIIT, resistance training, sunlight, creatine, bacopa, CoQ10/uniquinol, butter, organ meats, all help neurogenesis.

I think those are good supplements to take, I don't think you'll need to take the full serving of ZMA though, you'll be getting a good amount of Zinc and Magnesium from your diet even if it's not perfect, so maybe just take half a serving of ZMA at most.

It's deff a myth that taking omega 3 will help your heart health to any significant degree, but it does still have benefits when it comes to inflammation, the jury is still out though.

I suggest for my anxiety-having friends to take phenibut. Just find your dosage and youre golden (I was recommended 250mg in the morning and evening). Allegedly also improves your concentration and makes you more energetic.
And for those living up higher in the north - theres a high chance you need a D vitamin supplement

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 63K)

Biphasic sleep
Butter
Organ meats

Yeah no sweetie, not beyond some game of gymnastic extrapolation of "oh well they did this in a petri dish or with mice...and uh, it was a component that's found in butter and uhhh there really wasn't a control and uhhhh it wasn't really compared to any reasonable control.

That's a dramatic oversimplification.

Certainly as far as increasing muscle mass, creatine is the only thing over the counter that's really shown consistent promise to date.

But there are plenty of other supplements from a general health perspective that likely offer benefits. A small dose of melatonin, high absorption magnesium, zinc, coq10, vitamin D (especially considering the rampant insufficencies) etc have all shown promises with various endpoints.

>Yeah no sweetie, not beyond some game of gymnastic extrapolation of "oh well they did this in a petri dish or with mice...and uh, it was a component that's found in butter and uhhh there really wasn't a control and uhhhh it wasn't really compared to any reasonable control.
Based strokeposter

Apple cider vinegar, yay or nay?

Its supposed to kill acne and lose weight

Good stuff. It was insanely overpriced health food granola hippie bullshit, but I found this stuff once that was apple cider vinegar + honey + ginger and other spicy stuff. A big spoonful upon waking was like a /cuppa/

I take pre workout:
1g Vitamin C
2,000iu Vitamin D
4x 750mg fish oil pills (2 twice a day)
Post workout:
Glucosamine/Chondroitin
Turmeric

The post workout sups really help with the joint soreness I was getting when doing heavy back squats and leg press.

Is phenibut really that good? Where you get it from, ebay?

I am a russki so it is a prescription drug for me, but Ive heard that in the USA it can be freely bought as a dietary supplement. If youre not from there, then tough luck, look around on the internet I guess.
It really works - the 2x250 a day lessened my insomnia, but Ive taken many times 1-2g in one sitting to completely get rid of my anxiety before social outings. Never gotten the 'energetic' result though. Takes several hours to kick in too

It works but you'll still be on drugs to function

Eat shit communist

Mean