Well yes, I do supplement creatine. How did you know ?

Well yes, I do supplement creatine. How did you know ?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 31K)

>Start buying protein powder with creatine in it
>Pretty sure hair starts shedding a little faster
>Am i crazy or should I stop taking creatine?

Creatine doesn't cause balding, you guys just have bad genetics.

DHT sensitivity is a thing. Boosting your DHT by a significant amount with creatine will trigger balding even if you weren't balding before. It depends on what your scalp DHT sensitivity is.

My hair started shedding like crazy around one year after I began taking creatine
Luckily it wasn't balding, I was just going through telogen effluvium for whatever reason
Reminder that genetic balding should not cause dramatic shedding. Genetic balding is when new hair strands are thinner than the previous ones. They'll become eventually almost naked to the eye, and then start appearing.

Attached: 1548769635125.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Creatine does not increase test
Lifting increases test
Wanna know why people go bald with creatine? Because they start lifting which is what actually increases test, that's the original cause

It increases your DHT without increasing test.

The one study that showed an association between creatine and balding had a very small sample size with participants taking massive doses. Its junk.

Test doesnt cause balding. Dht does nigger

Except most drugs have diminishing returns. If you take 5g of creatine a day you're likely going to get a proportionally higher DHT increase.

>DHT sensitivity is a thing. Boosting your DHT by a significant amount with creatine will trigger balding even if you weren't balding before. It depends on what your scalp DHT sensitivity is.
Yeah, that's what I meant by "bad genetics".

Post source
By the way don't waste your time because you won't find it. Their reasoning is that creatine allows you to lift more, which in turn gives you more test, and that's completely true, that's why it sort of increases DHT, but it's a completely natural process that every lifter should want
DHT and testosterone are intrinsically linked

there is that ONE STUDY people always use in which dht increases by 56%, but it's absolutely baffling how that could be possible since chemically it's not supposed to interact with testosterone

Ok?

Google the study and read it you lazy fuckwad.

I am waiting for my creatine next week. With my genetics I will probably start balding around 40 years old. Will creatine fuck me up? That 5g of creatine a day doesnt sound that bad.

I am gonna try,if I see fast balding I will just stop. Even tho I think the effects are exaggerated. Wasn't the only research that connects these two done on football players who took like 15g of creatine a day AFTER loading and lets be honest these football players were roiding probably and we know roiding causes balding.

why yes, i also take finasteride, how could you tell?

I was already balding so its whatever

It doesn't. You know what interacts with DHT? Actual T. These football players were roiding.
>absolute retard
>reddit spacing
Every single time.

And they ALL coincidentally starting roiding at the same time they started to load creatine, which affected their DHT instead of creatine? Lmao you absolute fucking jester.

This. I use creatine for nearly 6 years now and I haven`t noticed any effect on my hair.

see It's about individual DHT sensitivity. Creatine use can bump you over what your follicles can handle.

If fucking creatine makes you go bald you were on borrowed time anyway.

> if substantially changing your hormonal levels causes changes in your body you were living on borrowed time

>tfw bald af and can eat whatever I want without fear of losing hair I don't have
not sure about what to feel

Attached: 1563951411714.jpg (475x570, 78K)

Creatine is anti-thyroid