Gaining weight inspo and discussion

From bony skeleton to normal human. Tell me your personal experiences, tips, etc.

Attached: images (7).jpg (603x508, 31K)

looking solid, thiccc, tight

When I'm trying increase caloric intake my shit goes wild. What do?

This was slow going, but this is roughly 5 months of SS and 2 months PPL.
I suck at eating so I've only gone from skeleton to twink.

Attached: 20190810_222039.jpg (868x962, 370K)

That's nice. What's SS and PPL?

Is there anything more gay than a post bulk beard?

need to fix ur posture

Worked at Michaels (arts and crafts store chain) as a replenisher (a stocker). That shit got my arms pretty muscular. Having to carry tons of boxes full of shit around.

an inability to grow one all together? using minoxidil to fix shitty genetics?

Gaining weight slowly but surely, went from 47kg to 60kg in a year. Not really following a specific diet, just eating more, greek yogurt with dried fruit and oats.
Finally starting to look less like a kz survivor.

holy shit man you must have been borderline anorexic in the first pic
i went from 65kg when i first started lifting in october 2017 sitting around 94 now
starting strength and push pull legs

eating consistently more helped a lot
pic related is 13months progress
ignore the legs

Attached: 2019-07-06_19.26.26.jpg (1080x1080, 505K)

What legs?

I've gained maybe 5kg in the last few months. Previously my weight would fluctuate between 60-65kg, now I'm approaching 70. Biggest thing is eating on a schedule. I now have a normal, almost 9 to 5 job and for the first time in many years I started eating lunch and dinner at more or less same time every day. From there it was easy to add a protein shake for breakfast then two small snacks after lunch and before bed.

6'6 user?

I'm 47kg now, please, share your knowledge. How can i make myself eat more without wanting to puke?

dat pelvic tilt
user pls fix, all you need to do is stretch

just dirty bulk

Attached: oreo-shake.jpg (970x514, 55K)

you just have to eat past the point where you're full and try not to throw up
when i first started i felt like gagging all the time when i was eating but i pushed through it
now i can eat til i'm full and more still
it also helps if you can digest dairy because milk is your friend; i overcame dairy intolerance by slowly reintroducing it into my diet and when i could finally consume it no problem i was guzzling milk all the time. broke through multiple plateaus and put on 4 kg

gained 16lbs in about 6 months, 6 ft and now 138lbs.

I have lots of food intolerances so find it super hard to eat enough with no dairy, nuts or high fat foods, anyone else in this position?

i grew a couple inches so the weight can seem weird but i went from 80 kg/176 lbs chubbyfat to 70 kg/155 lbs skinny and then started weightlifting and now i'm 85 kg/187 lbs

Slowly add more meals and more food to meals. Like if you're not having breakfast, start having breakfast, maybe just a protein shake for now. Or have some casein-rich dairy before bed (Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, skyr). Or have a sandwich at 4-5pm.

Mirin height

From fatass to twink to human

Attached: 53FFD8DE-FC82-4D92-BE4C-1776C925B07F.jpg (1818x1818, 655K)

>roiding for this

Nice roidne, fucker. I hope your testicles are permanently damaged from your decision.

The rare gym-maxxed incel.

>roiding for this x2
Also, why shoulders smol?

LMFAO roiding for this, still has to hold hand in front if loose 'roo pouch for photos
>the damage cannot be undone

Nice, maybe that's my problem. I'll try to eat 6 times a day now

You were the one who ignored legs son

Just don't go overboard. Any change should be gradual.

>muh tattoos
>that roid acne
faggot

Attached: 1449943499018.jpg (900x600, 159K)

>no crustaceans
Dropped.

His legs grew but he has terrible base to start from

Are salted grilled peanuts a good daily alternative for bulking ? The ratio calorie to cost is better than for whole milk and it doesn't contain as much sodium as you 'd think it does

:^)
cool, i get recognized on 4channel
thanks but thats not on my part
they grew from eating and occasionally cycling. i trained at home and thought i could get away with skipping legs

>:^)
You know I'm just playing with ya' mate. Also damn 6'6? You're a one tall lad ain't you.

5'7 manlet here

Is it worth to go from 145 to 155 lbs and then cut back down again?
Or should I just bulk till I can't take it anymore?

Not anorexic, but I was seriously underestimating how little I ate. I was one of those "It doesn't matter how much I eat, I just don't gain weight haha" people.
Yeah, that tilt is years of neglect. I do stretch after each workout, any particular ones you recommend?

from "this is my son tanner he has autism but hes a real sweetheart" to
"TANNER this person has insulted the family name DEAL with him"

how long is a piece of string?

Well, I used to eat breakfast, after noon tea + cake, dinner.
Started to eat that yogurt combination for lunch and sometimes another after dinner, depending on how early I ate dinner.
I also started to drink peanut butter, oat and banana milk shakes.
Slowly but surely gaining weight, could probably be better if I was stricter, but working out alone helped me to eat more.

Had to stuff myself with 1000 calorie shakes with peanut butter and oats. Now I can eat like a normal person.

Attached: inCollage_20190716_203221624.jpg (1920x1920, 1.99M)

Nice body, nice hair, nice proportions. Height?

5'8'' lul

Jfl you like shit its over

Attached: Internet_20190811_164921_2.jpeg.jpg (522x738, 90K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-171747.png (1002x1175, 772K)

Nice

1.5 years

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-171308.png (586x702, 432K)

How did you lose your nipples?

Imagine how light pink it is down there

gj fellow 5'8 manlet

Attached: progress.jpg (8352x2488, 2.39M)

Nice hair gains

Mind sharing your routine? I look similar to first pic.

What vegetables do you guys recommend diet wise? I eat a ton of fruit and a ton of peas, looking to add other stuff

Haha you too man

Yeah sure did a bit of strength training in the first 1-2 months I but I can't remember routine. But done "coocicadas PPL" for the rest. Just look up that phrase and youll find it. Honestly just remember to count your calories and seriously stuff yourself for a while. I think that's the most important thing

Worth doing GOMAD and Cardio? I wanna bulk up for a heavier weight class.

did you lose height?

What's the time frame on that? And what's your routine like?

~3.5 yrs. i started with SL for about a year, fucked around on texas method and some other random routines for ~6 months, then i just stuck with PPL until now. if your routine is more focused, you could probably cut off a year but i was pretty indecisive

went from 63kg to 69kg in two month by adding more calories. But then it just stopped. No matter how many carbs I put into my stomach, my weight doesn't go further. Seriously, what should I do? Is there a magic trick for such situations?

Attached: kysing myself.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

Why is nobody posting about their diets ITT? That’s the most important part for us skellyfags

just eat more

You think a bunch of sugary cakes would be fine too?

CICO

Attached: 1477917303645.jpg (590x510, 49K)

Just buy a big bag of unroated nuts, then roast them in your oven with salt to season.

It'll be much cheaper, you can cut most of the salt out, and even add other flavours if you want, other nuts even.

yes. eat the most palatable food you can. also, easy to prepare food helps too. Read: Microwavable burritos, frozen pizza etc.

>Microwavable burritos, frozen pizza
I'm not in that part of the world heh. I wish I was though.

Please fuck me daddy

Before pic, around 130 at 5'11

Attached: 1123130013e.jpg (2048x1536, 848K)

What do I do if I feel full too quickly? I keep eating and eating, but it's never enough to gain weight.

And now at 160
Definitely still a long way too go, but I don't feel tired all the time anymore

Attached: IMG_20190318_214704__01__01.jpg (2015x3174, 1.45M)

Nice work dude. Peanut butter is how I got out of skellymode too.

You nipple is undergoing mitosis lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 12.53.44 PM.png (512x403, 148K)

Weight? Around same height and trying to achieve this

Only been lifting for 3 months.
But this is 5 years , +65lbs
135(pictured) to 190lbs

Still look like trash skelly, but hopefully lifting will fix that.

Attached: 20190811_110834.jpg (1920x1920, 1.24M)

im 155 in the last pic.

Attached: file.png (740x387, 68K)

Did you shrink a bit? Your head is touching the doorframe in the first pic but you're under it in the second.

>nobody has posted the most based transformation

Attached: SS + GOMAD.png (600x600, 478K)

How the fuck does this exist? The thought of something so caloricly dense is crazy

based

3 months in...have gained 19 pounds... g-gonna make it...
[spoiler]god look at my spine. i should just become a fat person to hide it[/spoiler]

Attached: Untitled.png (1269x1473, 2.79M)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1410029300884.jpg (149x144, 12K)

lumbar lordosis user...

Attached: lordosis-treatment-kyphosis-treatment.jpg (488x350, 56K)

Pic on the right is good posture though

Your muscles are weak and can't keep your body up properly. Start powerlifting ( specifically do squats and diddlies ), user

nah, its just posture and leg positioning

Damn. I'm 6'5" and I'll always be like your before. Eating is exhausting.

u got the instagram spine

I've gained roughly 10 kg in a month and a half. Still skinny as fuck, but the best way to eat enough is to just make thicc 1000 cal plus shakes daily, and drink on top of 3 meals

well aware
currently squatting 50kg and 55kg on deadlifts (not including bar)

>he fell for the meme

looks like no matter how much you lift you can't escape the s o y lmao

that's not me, bro, it's from google

>sugar: 263g

Ho Lee Fuk

2017-2019
1 year lifting

Attached: inCollage_20190811_092754151.jpg (1920x1920, 2.27M)

It's almost a 1 liter shake bro. A liter of soda will also have a shitton of sugar. But yeah, not as much.