Why can't I just be a healthy BMI?

Why can't I just be a healthy BMI?

I binge and binge until my BMI goes over 25. Then I starve myself until I get put into inpatient. I've been doing this cycle since I was 13.

I just want to be a healthy 18.5 BMI but I always seem to bounce from fat to sickly thin and back.

Eating disorders are hell.

Attached: 1559569501294.jpg (475x572, 74K)

Women have no discipline, pathetic

>eating disorders
Fuck the western world for allowing you people to exist, I hate developing countries as much as any other man but jesus christ you are weak and pathetic that this is your problem in life

I have plenty of discipline when I'm restricting. I got down to 79lb once

people in developing countries have eating disorders to. ana and mia are universal human experiences. many 3rd world goddesses worship ana

Ever tried to go to a therapist?

I see therapists when I'm underweight but they always just say not to count calories and eat intuitively but then I end up fat.

>Eating disorders are hell.
>boo hoo I'm a victim everyone look at me and feel sympathy
Just make a meal plan and stick to it, idiot.

did you start another thread you whiny attention seeking bitch?

self-harm isn't discipline
Discipline would be eating an appropriate amount of food on a weekly basis
Obviously you lack the discipline and end up in one of the two extremes

KEEP EATING FATTY!
HAHAHAHAHA

>ana and mia
wat

>eat intuitively but then I end up fat.
You should never eat to saturation you fat cunt.

Bet you can't get to 0 lb

>I’m special please give me attention and sympathy

You sound like a femcel so you’re def ngmi. Fuck off cunt

Does your pussy smell worse when you're fat or skelly?

>bmi under 25
>fit
general reminder that if you are UNDER 25 bmi, or even 27.5 for that matter, you are nowhere near as big as you think you are

>Ana and mia are nicknames that come from the words Anorexia and Bulimia

Just CICO. The problem your having is you don't know how much you should be eating so it changing drastically.

If you did CICO, eat to lose 1lbs a week, then CICO so you maintain that weight you will be happy.

Also, you can eat junk food you just have to calorie count that and reduce other meals around it.

This 100,000%
Now I don’t gain or binge. There is no such thing as “intuitive eating” Do you think all fatties are listening to their intuition? Counting calories isn’t inherently bad. Also you lose your intuition once you go on a diet your body will always overshoot how hungry you are.

How about you reduce the amount of opinions you feel need sharing, faggot.

All women that dye their hair are whores
Show tits of gtfo

To a bitch vagina owner, CICO just means cock in, cum out

>someone tells me to do something
>it consistently doesnt work and I end up in the exact same cycle again
then why don't you count calories, just eat 2000 calories a day, is it tailored to your exact biological needs? will it provide optimal muscle hypertrophy without gaining excess weight? is the perfect amount to keep your metabolic rate at a healthy speed? do you give a shit? no you probably don't, just watch your calories, when you loose weight don't suddenly spike your food consumption because then you will get used to the massive increase, increase slowly and decrease slowly. Anyone who's had anorexia will tell you about refeeding syndrome so you obviously haven't gotten to such a dire state where it actually becomes a medical issue for you. And most importantly get some fucking discipline jesus

Have babies

LOL 18.5 HEALTHY LOL

Sounds like how most women jojo their weight around.

Pretty much all girls I've been with did this shit. A bit less extreme than you, but still.

I think it has to do with different hormone levels at different points in their fertility cycle.

Attached: Anatoli_by_Andrei_Vishnyakov_Vishstudio_3.jpg (1063x1600, 128K)

A woman's dick is a pathetic tiny facsimile of a man's dick. Accordingly, anything a woman attempts falls laughably flat. Go rub your nub, sweetie, and let daddy worry about your meals.

Just eat three meals a day. How hard can that be you dumbass?

most women jojo their weight around because they are slaves to their taste buds but rarely put effort into cooking anymore, you either go the way of the hamplannet or you binge and starve like this woman does. Why cook when you can just get uber eats lol omg xdddd

FUCK you. I have 4 kids and 2 jobs. Only know the fathers of 2 of the kids and they're both deadbeats. (One's dead, the other beats me.)

>jojo
Fucking Scandinavians

theres women who thinks BMI even matter :^) lets get our braap strategy in on this one brehs
what makes you think hes scandinavian ?

Attached: DR SCIENCE.gif (400x224, 1.02M)

There are a few languages that pronounce J as a Y, Scandinavian and Finnic languages do this. Spanish also, probably others

Spanish pronounces j as h. Double L as y.

Oh yeah, oops
More weight to the scandi theory then

>Why can't I just be a healthy BMI?
Gee I can't think of a single thing you could possibly do to help you, sorry I guess its hopeless. Oh wait a minute, maybe try eating normally for a while. Stupid fucking bitch.

Do keto you God damn inbred

Post pics from when you were fat, OP

>imagine being a woman

Burn in Hell you dirty enabler.

The developing world is like 2/3 obese now

>74 KB JPG

>I binge and binge until my BMI goes over 25. Then I starve myself until I get put into inpatient

Sounds like you figured your problem out their chief. How about you NOT binge and binge? Hmm? Or do you have so little self-volition you can't say "hmm, I shouldn't do this action that requires many steps and time therefore I shall not do it."

Below 25 in bmi??? Do you even lift?

My theory is jojo like jojo’s Bizarre adventures because it’s more fun to say

Attached: 5C63B727-D63E-4367-8061-C61E78E07B3E.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Women are incapable of CICO because it's not trendy and they can't talk to all their friends about it. They need a meme diet, like keto to gab about.

>why cant I have a healthy bmi?

>I do unhealthy thing a and then unhealthy thing b!

Maybe try not doing that retard. Go on a fucking diet and never blogpost again

>women are incapable of CICO
Explain the skinny girl diet, ABC diet, and 2468 diet.

Attached: 283C58E5-E6CC-4EDE-95BC-B9BCEFF78981.png (540x767, 362K)

>if women had a Jow Forums website

Attached: female fit.jpg (1153x911, 399K)

Holy mother of kek

Go see a psychiatrist you idiot

It is the minimum healthy bf for a normal person, cope harder.

>extreme
>not discipline
kys "moderation" pussy

ey gurl, I got something that will help you reach a healthy bmi

pic related ;)

Attached: fyf_happy_bday.jpg (2048x1152, 241K)