You were right guys

Getting a job is the worst thing that can happen to someone.

Attached: 7r0z6ezlrbq01.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Wrong. Being completely broke is worse.

t. been through both

>Being completely broke is worse.
No it isn't, being told by someone else what to do every day is the absolute worst fate possible.

this.

>tfw shitposting instead of looking for a job

make it stop

>Being completely broke is worse.
True, but knowing you are coming to a place just to earn money and you hate everyone around you is still fucked up. Honestly I thought by working well that things would be all right, but I was terribly wrong, things only become worse, no matter what you do.

and you will be doing that for the rest of your prime years
by the time you retire your mind will be trapped in an old body, you will want to do the things you enjoyed in your youth but cant because of your body
death is just around the corner now

HONK HONK such is life in this honked world

>Been through 5 different jobs of varying kinds and difficulty
>each job has just made me hate working more and more
I don't know if it's me just not finding a good place to work at, but I literally get nothing else out of work than money. The clients are shit, the coworkers are shit, the job itself is shit, the only reason I do it is to have enough money to live, so in other words I am forced to do it no matter what. Holy shit it sucks your soul right out of you.

Yes, i've been a broke neet for over a year unable to get a job because of my circumstance and it's hell. I hate fucking working 40 hours a week but at least I can actually do and buy things that can make my life more enjoyable and exciting rather than being a neet unable to really do anything but browse internet, play video games I already own, and sleep.

No, but getting a job in a shitty retirement home with corrupt directors is worse than death.
Worse when half of them are fucking retarded.

Even worse when half the staff you ever dealt with are either nastier or stupider than the rest of them.

Figure that the fuck out while I act the role of a fucking background monkey for these freaks.

Working improved my social skills honestly, yeah everyone is a boring fucking normie but it makes for good practice and in my experience over several different jobs, coworkers are honestly pretty friendly and accepting and come from all walks of life.

>I don't know if it's me just not finding a good place to work at, but I literally get nothing else out of work than money. The clients are shit, the coworkers are shit, the job itself is shit, the only reason I do it is to have enough money to live, so in other words I am forced to do it no matter what. Holy shit it sucks your soul right out of you.
I feel this is the life of a worker, unless you become your own boss and run your business (and hopefully treat your workers right) things only go worse, it is depressing how big companies treat their employees like shit even when they are struggling because of absenteeism, quitting and low morale and productivity.

Nice, for me I seem to run into monkey level brainlet construction worker and trucker kinds of people, absolute shit human being who never seem to have grown up from the college mindset on how to function as an adult. Absolute meatheads acting like grown up cranky children.

Never get into construction or industrial work robots. Office normies and such are going to be much more tolerable than construction worker normies.

>coworkers are honestly pretty friendly and accepting and come from all walks of life.
Lol I interact with coworkers the same way I'd interact with my neighbours if I lived in Stalinist Russia. All of them potential snitches, informers and backstabbers. Corporations are totalitarian entities. You'd be an idiot to trust any of these scum-sucking middle-class bastard normalfags if your personality doesn't consist of one of the same bland conformist bourgeois copy/paste templates that are societally pre-approved to have. No way I'd let any of these fake pieces of trash get genuinely close to me. Fuck all of them.

Yeah, I grew up with leftist ideas (and still believe in them desu), and I realize I always romanticized manual labor and factory jobs, After having to deal with truck drivers and factory workers, boy was I wrong. What a buch of fucking assholes. Of course not all of them were problematic, some where good guys, but they really are prehistoric-tier uncivilized.

Retirement is just as much of a joke as UBI. There are no brakes on this train. The only way off is to get rich and the vast majority of people ain't doing that.

Attached: 475757495_1280x720.jpg (640x360, 62K)

As if you have any control when you have no money

Also this. I also worked in an office environment with engineers and finance people.

Conversations were like this
>fellow middle class NPC, we are better than workers
>*laugh*
>I just love [middle class activity, like buying overpriced coffee]
>"Me too!" -NPC2

Also kissing ass works better than working and they all support each other in their circle and back-stab all others.

>I grew up with leftist ideas
>I always romanticized manual labor and factory jobs
Jesus, leftists are crazier than I thought. How the fuck can you be so indoctrinated into something that you romanticize the most obvious form of slave labor?

Probably, all my jobs were just general warehouse so I got boomers who worked there for 20+ years and people who just got out of HS like me at the time, really good mix of people.

What the fuck are you doing that makes you scared of snitches, informers, and backstabbers? Also never said I got close to them but casually talked to a bunch which makes it easier to approach people. Dunno who hurt you but you sound like you did some dumb shit you weren't supposed to then got snitched on or something.

wowow clap who gives a shit go on in life one day you will be happy

Attached: 331813.jpg (225x350, 26K)

As if you have any control when you have money. At that point the money is in control.

I'm used to dealing with truck drivers and warehouse workers all the time due to my job (logistics company but I do office crap) and I'd rather interact with them than with the fake upper middle class yuppie cunts in my office, maybe cause I come from a working class family with my dad who was a truck driver and my best friend's dad who was a warehouse worker, so I feel much more comfortable with people who aren't such fake status-signalling asswipes and are just their authentic selves.

Talking honestly about my life would just be an avenue for bad rumors to spread within the corporate structure, I just avoid talking about my past or my hobbies or how I spend my free time or just lie to them and make up some vague socially accepted stuff. Mostly I just go there, do my work, do some pretend friendly chit chat and go home. I really don't trust any of them, whether it be the 30 something childless cat ladies or the workaholic manager types, they're all obnoxious unbearable scum

>What the fuck are you doing that makes you scared of snitches, informers, and backstabbers? Also never said I got close to them but casually talked to a bunch which makes it easier to approach people. Dunno who hurt you but you sound like you did some dumb shit you weren't supposed to then got snitched on or something.
The truth there are stupid people out there who have zero wisdom and will barf everything they see. Whenever I talk about other people at work I never mention names, because I know word of mouth spreads pretty damn fast and if I can't get quoted with a name, nothing bad is going to happen.