PPL

Hello homos,

I want to do PPL at home, and I have dumbbells. What exercises would you recommend for such a program?

Here's what I have so far:

Push:
>pushups
>military presses
>triceps extensions

Pull:
>pullups
>rows
>curls
>shrugs

Legs:
>squats
>calves raises

Thanks for any input you may have. If I'm satisfied, I will post pictures of hot men.

Attached: PPL_Logo_Web.jpg (1390x919, 60K)

Ngmi

Man, I have no idea what that means.

Pushups - Do pushups
Military press - Hand stand pushups
Triceps extensions - Buy a rubber resistance band and hang it on your pullups bar

pullups - do pullups on a pullup-bar retard
rows - lean over and hold one hand on a chair or your bed and row with your dumbbells
curls - use your dumbbels
shrugs - use your dumbbels

squats - do squats or put your dumbbells in a backpack and then do more squats

calves raises - do them on some stairs or stack a few books.

post tomboys, please faggot

Add lunges, sliding leg curls, hip thrusts to legs

Lurk more fag

>Pushups - Do pushups
>Military press - Hand stand pushups
>Triceps extensions - Buy a rubber resistance band and hang it on your pullups bar
My bad, I can use dumbbells just fine.

>pullups - do pullups on a pullup-bar retard
That's what I do.

>curls - use your dumbbels
>shrugs - use your dumbbels
That's what I do too. I'm looking for exercises to completel my routine.

Tricked you, ama post the most beautiful woman in existence.

Attached: 1564353212677.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

Post body

>Add lunges, sliding leg curls, hip thrusts to legs
Excellent! Thank you.

Attached: 1562226038606.jpg (1282x1643, 654K)

Old pic. Don't fap.

Attached: hrtehfeghge.jpg (1013x689, 148K)

This
Excellent! Yes!

>Excellent! Yes!
why

Mate just do SS

I did, I'd rather do PPL now. I'm stagnating. Original frame was Auschwitz-tier, in case you're wondering. Used to weigh 55 kilos for 178 cm.

Post lifts

i do this with his exercise rotations for homegym. PPL for the 18 weeks and then UL for the 18 weeks then maybe a FB for like 8 weeks is my usual Meso-Meso cycle

Attached: 1544448391952.png (683x298, 60K)

Never lifted a barbell in my life, homie.

How did you do SS then?

I tried to find exercises that would match the SS ones.

>bench presses --> pushups
>deadlifts --> pullups
>OHP --> military presses
>squats ---> I squat without weight, that's how weak my game is
etc.

That's incredibly retarded
Just go to the gym to make some proper gains

Go to the fucking gym, dyel

Check athlean x on YouTube. He has dumbbell only exercises for most body part. Just pick from those

Anyone running PPLrestPPLrest?

Can I still make it?
I'm short on time with my job and I was having a hard time recovering so I added a rest day. What do you guys think?

>That's incredibly retarded
Meanie! I can't leave my apartment because of agoraphobia. If I do, I instantly vomit, faint, and shake all over. I can't go 10 meters out there.

It is incredibly retarded
You claimed you did SS but all you did is a crappy bodyweight routine that isn't remotely related to SS
Just like half of the people on this board who "did SS"

If you insist on working out at home buy a weighted vest and get into calisthenics and supplement with burnout sets with free weights. Glhf

>It is incredibly retarded
You insist, scoundrel!

I did what I could based on the SS program.

If I can muster the strength, I'll order a home gym with a barbell and all. Finances were an issue until recently, so, maybe soon.

Are you short on time in day or days in the week? I switched from that ppl-r routine you do to upper-r-lower-r, hit muscles same frequency with more rest days. Rest is important, man.

Im short on days in the week. I only have seven but i could use up to and including ten. What do you think would work with my employer, especially as i am paid weekly i don't want to lose out .

Guys, how many sets per body part is considered enough? 15?

I did my first PPL today, with push, and I aimed for 15 sets, but only ended up doing 12. Would that be enough?

No, you should go back and start again now you are rested. Aim for 20-35 sets with intensity and passion

>No, you should go back and start again now you are rested. Aim for 20-35 sets with intensity and passion
I'm not that new.

>35 sets
kek

Can do up/low on weekend and up/low again tues/wed or wed/thurs. Or rest every other day , whatever works better. Every other is good though because if something comes up, you just get 2 day rest and start again. PPL trying to hit each group twice a week gets exhausting and takes up almost every day of the week

What you did had absolutely nothing to do with SS as opposed to what you claim
Just go to the gym and stop overcomplicating this, fag

I explained that I trained the same muscle groups with exercises that worked them; I also said that I could not go outside.

Do some brain reps, assmuncher.

Go outside anyway, how are you going to conquer the iron if you can't conquer the outside?

Attached: 103.jpg (480x608, 70K)

I cannot. Do you think agoraphobia is a meme?

Where the FUCK are face pulls?

That isn't SS...

That's not doing the program you fucking faggot
Man up, stop being a homo and go to the gym like a normal person, Jesus Christ