Redpill me on working out high. Does weed actually lower test and kill gains or does it have its uses for exercise?

Redpill me on working out high. Does weed actually lower test and kill gains or does it have its uses for exercise?

Attached: 4FD2AB9200000578-0-image-a-23_1536334626431.jpg (1908x1146, 215K)

smoke sometimes after a heavy leg or chest session, really helps with preventing the muscle spasms i get after a workout

You could. You'll never be as strong as a chimpanzee though, that thing'll rip your face off.

>not straight edge
ngmi

Studies have shown that weed may lower test in the blood short term (hours) but there appears to be a bit of a rebound effect. Longer term studies have been inconclusive. Ironically I like to smoke a little before workout because it helps with asthma

this

Attached: ouiygg.png (294x291, 187K)

>using drugs
>ngmi

Attached: 1564035099840.png (800x600, 207K)

Do not interact with drug addicts

Attached: quentin2.png (1000x1000, 402K)

That IS ironic

Correct

For you degenerates who insist on using the devil's lettuce, I'll tell ya, I was once like that. Obviously don't lift heavy, you'll kys yourself, but fluff and pump stuff feels incredible when you're high.

Man, I almost want to get high and do chest flys one more time

Attached: 1564661527258.jpg (2048x2048, 379K)

It's a gamble, somedays I've worked out high and it put me in the fucking zone, and I squat pr'd. Other days it's the complete opposite and things that were normally easy for me just felt so much fucking harder. Of course that being said I could have been fatigued on the bad days and well rested on the good days.

Too bad you'll never be rad!

>Does weed actually lower test and kill gains
I'm not sure its the weed itself that does this, but they are 100% a consequence of smoking weed. I used to be a regular smoker and it killed my motivation, and whenever I smoked I would eat a ton of crap

Shitty diet and no motivation to lift kill gains and lower test, so yeah I'd say its fair to say weed is a gains goblin

Why not just smoke after? Smoking before seems like a subtle way for people to make their boring workouts more fun which is a sign you need a better program. That's not surprising considering the fucking boring, repetitive, tedious, and lackluster 5x5 programs people on Jow Forums do.

>not railing lines of meth in the gum bathroom

Ngmi

I can do more reps without sacrificing form if I smoke before the gym because it ups my pain tolerance.

Weed kills gains if your smoking instead of lifting, don't let a plant control your life faggot

Gigachad has spoken.

Attached: Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 12.41.17 PM.png (641x756, 258K)

>weed? no thanks; it messes with your mind and makes you lethargic
>I prefer tripping on +300ugs of acid once a month, thank you

Attached: 1563053803968.jpg (799x960, 80K)

Just deal with the pain you pussy

Only good for recovery and thats the cbd in it. Quit the psychoactive drug and just take cbd

so what's your program then?

Cardio after a few hits of sativa is great. Nothing like a long run through the city with some good music.
I haven't tried lifting while high yet.