Are all carbs poison?

Is there any healthy carbs?

Its just seems like all the evidence points to carbs causing obesity, diabetes, cancer and heart disease.

I also managed to lose 10 lbs from keto so far. My doctor told me that most people illnesses are caused by eating carbs and that if I stop eating carbs I will lose weight and no longer be obese.

The problem is that I want to eat carbs all the time. Ice cream is the worse, look at how much sugar that has, but I need to eat it once a week and this destroying my keto weight loss.

Is carbs that bad? How do you stop eating carbs? Is keto possible long term without craving carbs?

Maybe I can eat complex carbs like on the right.

Attached: CleanFoodCrush-Carb-Cheat-Sheet.jpg (900x1700, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nF7XPU9UzpU
healthline.com/nutrition/balance-hormones#section3
google.com/amp/letthemeatmeat.com/post/22315152288/history-of-the-american-dietetic-associations/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031018296000685
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4460640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All carbs are fine in moderation.

The answer to your question is already in the pic, just eat the "Carbs to enjoy" stuff what's wrong with that? Don't blame carbs for your coke/fast food cravings you lardass

> white bread is bad
Where is this meme coming from? Almost same glycemic index as brown rice.

> pasta is bad
Spaghetti has even lower glycemic index, it is made from a different type of wheat (durum). I swear, Americans are retarded.

Attached: 1564875670034.png (374x535, 100K)

>glycemic index
Here's your problem
Imagine allowing something to equate white bread and brown rice in any way

Carbs are fucking great for physical energy but not so great for everything else, i eat ~150g of carbs a day 100 of which is right before i workout, this works well for me

Oppic started talking about glycemic index (muh spiking blood sugar) not me, and from that point of view bread and rice is same thing. But Americans are to retarded to look up actual numbers apparently.

Okay OP is the brainlet here then

What is insulin response. You eat anything moderate to high in glycemic load index, your fat stores get locked out for energy burn, thus you become optimized for fat/weight gain. Fat is the least insulinogenic food item in existence, followed by animal protein, because it has the enzymes in it, particularly glucagon which suppresses insulin release.

In terms of your cravings its because carbohydrate is simply sugar. You're addicted to sugary foods. Fasting does help to squash those cravings if you have the discipline to do it.

In terms of fruit I go by ear of diabetics and the only safe fruit for them are straw berries. In that graph sweet potatoes are listed, those are pretty bad on insulin.
Lastly grains are shit on insulin and more importantly they're anti-androgenic, especially plants such as onions. You want to maximize gains or test, those foods should never be in your diet.

>carbs play a healthy role in weight loss

This is what is called blatant nutritional pseudo science. Carbohydrates are heavily marked in the literature for numerous metabolic disorders. The big one studied is Diabetes Mellinitus

The American Dietetics Association spouses this non-sense because the Seventh Day Adventists took control of them in the 1960s. They call it "medical evangelism" as a way to cultivate cult followers, and or line their pockets with their crap food corporations who profit from selling processed agricultural foods, ie cereals were their invention.

Attached: 1559532570486.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

Jesus Christ, is this what delusion plus autism like like?

Daily reminder that "bread" and other products in America aren't natural, unlike European foods.

This.
I still eat carbs for the sake of cost efficiency, but high GI is a no-go. Basmati rice in particular is a good low-GI variant that can be used as a dietary staple.

Do not listen to these pseudo science retards talking about fat being locked for energy consumption and stupid shit like that.

It's calories in, calories out.

that graphic is turbo retarded

>white bread is a bad
not at all

>brown rice is superior to white
not even the least bit

>sugar is universally bad
it has its place in small amounts

>regulates hormones
how exactly?

>faggot has never cracked open a biology book on human physiology
>le low IQ spiteful mutant

For those of you curious about the impacts of insulin on our physiology, diabetes research is quite specific to its effects, especially noted for its role in physiological weight gain.

Attached: diabetes-carb-structure.jpg (421x400, 23K)

If you believe in slow carbs you're a moron
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nF7XPU9UzpU
They also have antinutrients that bund to their "minerals" and their vitamins aren't bioavailable, so esting them is useless or even harmful

if you feel like you want something sweet than eat some fruit, or have some tea with some natural honey in it

I'm referring to you claiming the seventh day Adventist are using carbs to form a cult. The seventh day Adventist are loons but you got right in with them

I said this in one other thread I was was called "insulin fairy" and brainlet...

Attached: 123.png (419x241, 12K)

I have never seen a vegan be able to respond this

Attached: farmshareeggsansbeef.jpg (878x961, 145K)

>>white bread is a bad
>not at all
Compared to integral, it's useless, just carbs
>>brown rice is superior to white
>not even the least bit
Same thing as bread, white is low in nutrients
>>sugar is universally bad
>it has its place in small amounts
I agree, but sweets should be replaced by other carbs unless you really need quick energy
>>regulates hormones
>how exactly?
healthline.com/nutrition/balance-hormones#section3

Its not a joke whatsoever the Adventists have long had control of the American Dietetics Association

Cereal in particular was created by the Adventists. John Harvery Kellogg's was a Eugenicist and openly spoken depopulation advocate.

[1]
>It was around this time, in the middle of a general healthier living fad, that breakfast cereals got their start at sanatoriums founded by followers of the newly formed Seventh-day Adventist religion

[2]
>Kathleen Zolber, chairman of the Department of Dietetics in the School of Allied Health Professions at Loma Linda was elected president of the American Dietetic Association in September, 1981. At the time the Association represented 42,000 professional dietitians and nutritionists and within a year of her Presidency the first vegetarian position paper was being written

[3]
>In 1961, the College of Medical Evangelists became Loma Linda University. In 1962 the Board of Trustees voted to consolidate all programs on the Loma Linda campus from the White Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles. The School of Public Health was organized in 1964 and at that time the School of Nutrition and Dietetics was incorporated into the new School and became the Department of Nutrition in the School of Public Health.

>The concept of the coordinated program in dietetics was attractive to Dr. Kathleen Zolber, the Director of the Nutrition and Dietetics Program and to students interested in dietetics education. Application was made to The American Dietetic Association in 1971 to offer this program. Approval was given for the program to be under developmental status and students were accepted in the coordinated program in 1972. The internship was phased out with the last internship class completing the program in August 1974. Loma Linda University was the seventh coordinated undergraduate program accredited by The American Dietetic Association

Sauce:
[1]
[2]
[3]

>can give rest of the links if you want

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

>I'm referring to you claiming the seventh day Adventist are using carbs to form a cult
google.com/amp/letthemeatmeat.com/post/22315152288/history-of-the-american-dietetic-associations/amp

>Compared to integral, it's useless, just carbs
"Integral" is just as useless, if not more harmful dumbass

You can use your brain and observe that there are less people, if any that are obese due to eating brown rice, bread and fruit compared to people who eat a lot of sweets. Even if they have the same caloric intake.

>You can use your brain and observe that there are less people, if any that are obese due to eating brown rice
And you can't use your brain to learn the fact association doesn't imply causation?

>Even if they have the same caloric intake.
Could it be that our bodies have trouble digesting grains because we're not supposed to eat it? Could that be the reason for why vegans have bowel issues and shit all day long?

>avoiding regular pasta
I'd rather die

Nice opinion, retard

Attached: okretard.png (630x524, 46K)

Carbs are poisonous to White people. We are descended from big game hunters.

If you're descended from tropical jungle monkeys who ate fruit year round, go ahead and eat carbs.

You also need meat to support a big brain. So if you're an intelligent White you should be eating mostly carnivore.

Attached: Stable-isotope-Early-human.jpg (959x718, 502K)

Holy delusion, batman

Google glycemic index just avoid insulin spikes and if you`re gonna cheat with simple carbs do it directly after your training in the anabolic phase.

The only peoples who have any sort of adaptions to sugar carbohydrates are those who live near the equator, or more specifically people in isolated regions where due to environmental restrictions their animal protein intake was minimal.

Those people are an extreme minority of global populations. White European stock are definitely not descended from herbivorous plant eaters. If White people evolved on grains they would never have conquered the planet, nor would they tower over the other races of men in height.

Based, and protein-pilled

That's because its nonsense?

Rolling for /o/

Attached: 1545986695048m.jpg (1024x735, 49K)

>That's because its nonsense?
>Picture proving clear monetary interests in promoting a vegan agenda by big companies is nonsense

They ate H. sapiens? Like, they were canibals?

Carbs are not bad, not even sugar. The lack of nutrients required for burning them properly is the real problem. Generally sugars are a good fuel, but you need other nutrients to actually burn them, which have been removed from refined carbs.

It's an indicator of how much meat people ate. Humans ate more meat than carnivores like the arctic fox.

Rolling for pol

You probably have copper deficiency if you have unreasonable cravings for sugars. (it cannot be properly measured from blood)

Do you have good peripheral vision? If not, that is another symptom. Trouble processing sound (trouble hearing in noise, lyrics, perceiving complex music) is another. (don't worry, it's reversible)

>It's an indicator of how much meat people ate. Humans ate more meat than carnivores like the arctic fox.
What's is the unity in the vertical line? What does this Delta15N means? Why can't they just use lbs or grams?

>isotope memes
cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8

I guess mammoths are also big game hunters too right?
fucking lmao

Attached: le isotope.jpg (883x413, 35K)

/a/ purge pls

>science denialism
Typical vegans.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031018296000685

>muh mammoths

Woolly mammoths consumed an isotopically distinct food source, reflective of extreme aridity, dung fertilization, and (or) plant selection. This dietary signal suggests that woolly mammoths occupied a distinct habitat or forage niche relative to other Pleistocene herbivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4460640/

>simple carbs break down too quickly and spike your blood pressure omg watch out!!!
>healthy options include fruit...
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>muh big corps/jews are evil and pushing an agenda even though the meat industry is worth trillions!! Everything I don't like is a conspiracy!

Attached: 1536161677067.png (762x754, 85K)

What is it with white nationalist attacking jews, vegans and bringing up why being a white person makes you gods chosen people in any and every thread?

Rent free

Post body

found the vegan jew

Fake and gay, calories are all that matter humans just make do with whatever the fuck is available.
Being fat is what kills you too much of anything is bad.

>pol look I called him a jew/nigger/lib
Found the blacked.com subscriber

Because they are sub-human.

Actual chads don't have any hate in their heart due to constant validation from everyone.

Attached: 9324364-large.jpg (380x210, 17K)

>sustainable energy
Until the insulin kicks in and stores it away. Or you can try complex carbs that give you jack shit for energy all day long.
>support weight loss
Yes, "support weight loss" by provoking an insulin response. Diabetes is really good for weight loss.
>regulate hormones
That's saturated fat they're thinking of.
>support a better nights sleep
Yes sugar makes you sleep better. Stupidity.

I eat raw honey and fruit before workouts so don't really care that much. It's just this "good carb bad carb" bullshit is so out of hand that it triggers me. It's sugar, no matter what type it is. After 8 hours, simple carbs or complex carbs have done the same thing.

GI as a health marker is also dumb. "Ooh this sucralose/fructose has to be converted to glucose by my liver that means it's healthier than raw honey!" Eating glucose carbs is bad but eating sucrose then having it converted into glucose is good! Is everyone high?

I heavily believe in pre-workout carbs because it makes sense, you want a surge of energy before a workout so eat some quickly digested, high GI carbs like honey to fuel it. If it comes from honey or even fruit, it hydrates you too. The insulin response helps you build muscle (and fat.) It's perfect workout fuel rather than just slowly spiking your blood sugar levels all day long with rice with very little energy gain from it. If my goal was to burn fat I'd just do a ketogenic diet for a bit.

And I don't support processed carbs either. They're devoid of nutrients so they're pointless to eat.

Healthline has articles about how to effectively do aromatherapy.

American white bread and pasta is pretty bad tho

True. The hardest red pill to swallow is that people criticize others only out of insecurity.

Criticism isn't inherently bad

>I need to eat it once a week and this destroying my keto weight loss.

ngmi

Phytoestrogens are 100% excreted.
Insulin response is like anything else, use it or lose it, cut carbs and you chances of becoming diabetic actually go up.
Fat excess kills your liver and clogs your arteries.

Eat whatever, accept your genes. You will never make it if you are fat anyway

>Healthline has articles about how to effectively do aromatherapy.
That's ad hominem and they give sources I believe.

>I eat raw honey and fruit before workouts so don't really care that much. It's just this "good carb bad carb" bullshit is so out of hand that it triggers me. It's sugar, no matter what type it is. After 8 hours, simple carbs or complex carbs have done the same thing.
Pic related. Fruit and other "healthy" carbs take longer to act. Glycemic index is not the same in different sugars.

Attached: 4455.png (609x432, 66K)

If you want to build muscle carbs are 100% necessary

this is how you can tell someone is dyel. When they dont eat carbs before their workout. Anyone who doesn't eat carbs before working out doesn't lift heavy enough or doesn't do high volume ever. As a matter of fact, these people don't even really physically push hard in any sort of physical activity.

None of the things in the image are carbohydrates.

Examples of carbohydrates: Sucrose, Glucose, Amylose, Inulin, Maltose

Things that are not carbohydrates: Bananas (they are fruits), Bread (a baked grain product), Ice cream (a dairy-based dessert), Donuts (a baked dessert), Chocolate (a fat-based candy), Rice (a grain), Coca-Cola (a soft drink)

autism

The implications are significant, it's not just a matter of autism. Imagine if I collectively referred to French fries, avocados, sushi, almonds, chocolate, hamburgers, tofu, olive oil, cheese, hot dogs, cake and coconut water as "fats". Stupid, wouldn't it be?

Insuline is one of the main anabolic hormone you produce, why the fuck wouldn't you want it if you're working out.

Not that I can expect much from someone who can't spell "Diabetes mellitus"; also glucagone doesn't inhibit insuline release, that wouldn't make any sense, it also isn't present in food as it has an half-life of 5 minutes and it is not an enzyme.

It's so obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

>Is there any healthy carbs?
all of them since they give you calories and keep you alive
>Its just seems like all the evidence points to carbs causing obesity, diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
not at all. most studies still link fat to causing obesity, diabetes, cancer and specially heart disease
its just that the keto base is full of brainlets that like to ignore science and use shit short term studies to make a point
>I also managed to lose 10 lbs from keto so far. My doctor told me that most people illnesses are caused by eating carbs and that if I stop eating carbs I will lose weight and no longer be obese.
yes, you lose weight on the keto diet but not because you stop eating carbs. you lose weight because you eat less calories than you need, fat helps to surpress your appetite. you just consume less
your doctor is an idiot and does not have enough knowledge about food
once you stop your keto diet and you gain back most of your weight and just to this keto shit cycle every year, damaging your body everytime.
>The problem is that I want to eat carbs all the time. Ice cream is the worse, look at how much sugar that has, but I need to eat it once a week and this destroying my keto weight loss.
ice cream is extremely high in fat, most of its calories are from fat and not carbs. you dont want to eat "carbs" you crave sugar because you simply dont consume enough quality carbs. if you would get about 400g of carbs everyday from good sources, your cravings would go away.
>Is carbs that bad? How do you stop eating carbs? Is keto possible long term without craving carbs?
no, carbs are very good for you. you should not stop eating them, just stop eating processed shit. keto will not work long term, it will fuck you up.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

imagine instead of doing proper research on human atonomy, you just delude yourself into this meme cult that can be easily disproven by any human being that is able to read more than 100 words at a time.