/New/

Why isn't there a general for newfaggots like me? I've been lifting for 2 months now. I know there's more of you out there that can't relate to the other generals yet.

I'm nowhere close to 1/2/3/4, but I'm told that we're all gonna make it.

So what have you other newfags been doing, and how's your progress? Personally I'm down 5lbs, (with a goal of dropping 20 lbs total) and with my noob gains, I'm up to 55lb dumbbell bench for 8x3 reps.

Been trying to get into swimming, and have started rowing 3000 meters after every workout.

So, how is your diet, and what lifts have you been doing? What are your PRs and goals?

Attached: apu.jpg (550x550, 43K)

Hello newfren.

My name is Becca Bae and I'm on a weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 30lb in the next five weeks with a 3000kcal deficit. We're ALL gonna make it

Attached: fatgirlslim.png (418x381, 125K)

becca bae is a furry

I also started 2 months ago. 81kg, 5'10". Currently doing 40kg ohp, 65kg bench, 90kg squat, and 100kg deadlift (my back flexibility is utter shit).

Goal is obviously 1/2/3/4

3 months in, finally feel acclimated enough to a gym to dedicate myself to a strict program. Hoping to graduate to 1/2/3/4

we’re all going to make it

>Why isn't there a general for newfaggots like me?
It's called /b/

Mind sharing your dumbbell workout, fren?

Attached: 1546343881795.jpg (978x853, 104K)

how many reps is 1/2/3/4 for?

I like the idea of this thread.

I started lifting 3 months ago. I've been doing 531 beginner routine. I just finished my testing week and these are my numbers:

BP: 60 x 9
SQ: 77.5 x 6
DL: 105 x 8
OP: 40 x 5

I'm finally seeing decent progress with a pump and it feel amazing seeing newbie gains. Diet wise I try to eat 3kcal, but I think this is my major lacking point, I don't think I'm hitting them every day. My weight has gone from ~89kg to ~93kg.
I've taken up jiu jitsu as cardio, because it's more fun than running. I've missed some training, I've messed up weight schedules a couple of times and there were days where I haven't completed my accessories.
I believe progress is logarithmic, and missing out on 20% of work stall me in any significant way. I'm enjoying the shit out of it.

My goal is to continue bulking up slowly up to 105 / 110 and shredding down from next year. I realize that it's a marathon and I'm not in a hurry. I get laid even with extra weight on. I don't have any befores, but here are some unpumped flexed pics from 10 minutes ago.

For the future, I'm continuing with the program with my accessories being pull ups, facepulls, barbell shrugs, incline / decline bench, curls, tricept extentions, reverse hypers, abs, lunges. I usually do 2 exc per group.

Attached: Untitled.png (1912x1272, 1.62M)

Oh, and I'm 24, and my height is 194cm.

Even furries deserve to make it, bro.

I'm new. Been lifting for about two months now but haven't noticed any significant changes. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be seeing something by now?

What do you mean by significant? Seeing physical differences could be dampened if you're tall etc. Are you regularly increasing the weight of your lifts?

You know...muscles of any kind. I'm a skinny fuck. I expected some toning by now at least.

Sure thing but I have no idea what I'm doing:

Day 1:
Flat bench 8x3
Lat raises 12x2
Incline bench 8x3
Bent over row 8x3

Day 2
Hammer curl 8x3
Chest fly 10x3
OHP 8x3
Pullups failure x3
Dips to failure

Day 3
Squats 8x3
Leg press 8x3
Butterfly press 8x3
Bicep curls 8x3
Running

then I repeat, or do what I feel like. I'll get into more of a regimin once I feel like I'm not making good gains any more. I also do some calisthenics like pushups and stretches every day.

toning is a meme, it doesn't exist. a tone is a pump, which is blood saturating your muscles.

>consistency
>progressive overload
>eating enough protein
That's all you have to know to get bigger and stronger. Also two months is nothing.

Attached: 1565355907734.jpg (750x749, 46K)

Eat more. Lift more. If you're increasing your lifts then muscles are growing.

are you eating at a caloric surplus and getting enough protein?

What's progressive overload?

Eating between 2,000 and 2,500 calories a day.

consistently adding weight to the bar. for a more indepth explanation google it.

> Why isn't there a general for newfaggots like me?
Because you're expected to lurk more like every other newfag. Stop asking to be spoodfed.