I still have so much acne none of the creams do anything

I still have so much acne none of the creams do anything

Attached: bhjbhjbjh.jpg (941x898, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stopthestomachflu.com/does-clean-laundry-have-germs-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to hell brobot

Attached: 2503460claudespeed.jpg (515x472, 69K)

Take a hot daily shower.
And make sure your pillow case is always clean.

There u go i fixed your acne.

I've been taking cold showers I thought hot showers make acne worse

I've been having problems with acne for as long as I remember... But recently I gave up on any kind of cream and just left it for nature to resolve. Now I occasionally have some zits on my forehead, but it's about 90% gone.
What worked for me might not work for you though

>JUST CHANGE YOUR PILLOW SHEETS BRO
>JUST WASH YOUR FACE BRO
Kill yourself. Not OP but you clearly don't know what it's like to have serious cystic acne. That one pimple you have one your cheek doesn't even come close to what some people have to deal with.

They do, hot water drys your skin out

I had a lot of acne on my face when I was teenager u fucking retard.

Creams wont fix shit if you spend a week without showering u pig.
Also stop touching your pimps, u are making it worse.

>I had a lot of acne on my face when I was teenager u fucking retard.
I probably wasn't that bad if you could fix it by just showering LOL

I washed my face everyday for years and it did nothing. I tried many ointments and cures as well, nothing worked; I had to wait it out. Once again, kys.

Go out in the sun and let it burn your problems away

used to have the same problem. back on /b/ many years ago it used to host "lifehack" threads. lurking there i learned a cure: sleep with a fresh towel over your pillow. flip the towel over the next day. my acne just disappeared within the month. 8 years later i still do this. im resting on a towel right now. my friend had allergy to towels though so he had to use clean shirts instead. he too saw results. good luck OP

oh and to add to this. are you sure its not simply acne scarring? if so i recommend cleaning with SESAME SEED OIL. and if you have long hair- cut it

I've already been doing this for a few months it hasnt done anything :(

>my problem is harder to deal with, kek

You were probably over washing your face fucking idiot.

its probably an allergy then... try taking benadryl or other allergy meds for a couple weeks?

No one likes to admit it but as a last ditch effort if literally nothing else works, high T is a cause for acne. If you're okay being a bitch lowering your T levels look into blockers. It'll help.

Stop fapping
Also always try to breathe calmly, icecold showers, healty food and go outside, take your bike and enjoy fresh air on you skin
this helped me a lot

Acne is genetic you fucking subhuman.

It goes away on it's own or doesn't go away at all.

Roaccutane fixed my shit when i was 13 and covered by government. Healthy af 12 years later, only dried and chafed(?) lips during treatment. Got comments like is that a vagina on ur lower lip by normies but wasnt all that bad really. No face acne since puberty. Got it bc my back looked terrible back then would recommend

Oh yeah i shower once a week and change sheets maybe 3 times a month, irrelevant hygiene bs to ur problem op

When i was 15-18 my face was a mess, especially my forehead. I used a bunch of products, and they were all useless.
Once I turned 20, my face became completely clean. How old are you?

stop eating dairy for a start. no milk. no cheese. no milk chocolate. no ice cream. no yogurt. I break out with cysts every time I consume dairy. It's not the single cause but if you are prone to acne then dairy can be a trigger.

explain why homeless people don't have acne if acne is caused by not washing... acne has nothing to do with cleanliness.

are any of you acnefags really stressed out or not? does stress effect it?

get isotetrin or oratane as its branded.

CHANGED MY FUCKING LIFE.

i used to have BAD cystic acne, this KILLED IT PERMANENTLY

if you go on it though be ready to moisturise and use lip balm like fucking crazy or your skin will peel away

Attached: 1469539149774.jpg (189x181, 8K)

should note i was 24 when i started it, acne just wouldnt go away no matter what i did. 25 now and havent had any in months, almost finished my treatment. any dermatologist or doc can prescribe.

Stop washing, eat clean, and try as well as you can to keep your fabric clean.

stopthestomachflu.com/does-clean-laundry-have-germs-1

This. Was complete JUST before taking it but had smooth skin after 2 months, had to stop the treatment because I'm miserable and it's slowly coming back but it works

>drink a lot more water
>cut out processed sugar and greasy food, and maybe dairy too
>change your pillowcase
>don't touch your pimples
>exfoliate 4 times a week and moisturize twice a day
Do all these things and your acne will start clearing up in about a month and a half

Attached: s9NR21p.jpg (600x315, 23K)

Acne is 2 parts. Oil in the pores and the bacteria that grows onto the oil. A mistake lots of people make is just using pads or "3-in-1" creams that kill the bacteria but dont remove the oil. This works for a lot of people whose bodies dont produce very much oil and acne is rather low chance. Changing bedsheets every day or "shower more often" treats the bacteria but not the deep oil as well. Dieting on paper can reduce the oil produced but it doesnt treat existing acne. When prescription creams dont work you are supposed to say so your dermatoligist can go 1 tier higher (the stuff that bleaches your clothes and you have to be careful with). They will start you at 5-10% which cures some 85% of people, but if you truly are a worst case scenario they push you as much as 20% which will dry your skin and shed in minutes (which is quite painful to apply). Over the course of only about 2-3 months 1: all of the pore oil will be gone and your pores will begin to close 2: your skin will dry and shed faster (showering every day for life is more important now) and you should never get acne again. Accutane (vitamin d treatment) cures 70% of users and causes your body to not produce oil. Because this affects your entire body and comes with the side effects of changing your body through vitamins, dermatologists want to treat it topically unless the person refuses topical treatment because it is too difficult. Never squeeze pimples, its okay if they lose their head through washing but squeezing wil discolor them and damage the tissue causing scarring or discoloration. None of these are personal observations, straight from handouts.

T. When I was a teen I went to 3 dermatologists in the course of a year(I moved a lot). after I accumulated a lot of scarring being told it never goes away. I read every handout. I found lots of the shit online isnt very honest or just applies to the people who had mild acne. I dont get acne anymore, the treatment is a lot of work.

Attached: IMG_20190415-1200x1600.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

Listen nigger, I dealt with the same shit. Creams do fuck all to cystic and hormonal acne. What you need is Accutane.

Roaccutane is your only choice.

You should experiment with changing up your diet. Some foods are known to cause acne for some people. You should look those up and cut them out for a few weeks to see if it improves.