How do I stop being skinny fat?

How do I stop being skinny fat?

Vegan but will consider eating eggs

5’2, 114 lbs

Attached: 8EAB9A8E-245B-4648-BBA4-660A8407AE73.jpg (750x566, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhzoDHnQmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im embarrassed for you desu

Eat eggs, muscle contours fat

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

what's your snap
can be your diet buddy

Jesus Christ

Attached: 377D26F6-C73A-4F19-9D6E-71328D7B0620.jpg (112x112, 2K)

nice use of your tits boy
bump

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhzoDHnQmg

based

Eggs are a god tier multivitamin. Vitamin a,b,d,e and k. Good cholesterol and can help with menstrual cycles. Everyone should eat them. Look it up.

LONDON

Dilate tranny

Attached: 1511178961470.png (1408x5896, 1.89M)

newfag

Attached: cringe.jpg (680x499, 48K)

extremly based, where was it posted originally

t relaxed and cool voice poster

BASED

imagine the smell

Fuck off faggot

What is that line? Why are your ribs protruding? Deformed body.

Attached: 89E06AC1-F502-49FF-8E9C-0187BCCE4F27.jpg (750x949, 112K)

post brapper

take hrt

>vegan, but not *really*
every time

Pectus excavatum, even slight, brings protruding ribs with it.
Or maybe she has just shit posture.

you read the sticky and follow what's written there
exercise

incredibly based

read the sticky

Wait i don't get it..... are you a tranny..?

Attached: 1556519668249.png (683x1024, 1.18M)

Are you the same chick that was baiting with ass pics yesterday asking about your bc sniffing it? It’s painfully obvious you don’t want real advice considering it’s just a censored picture of your boobs and nothing else. Really sad dude, coming on here to get the incels all riled up over you again. Reconsider your life choices.

Attached: 34A4516F-351C-4591-8B82-266CDFE263E7.jpg (750x420, 255K)

Work out. You cant target fat so you need to lose fat in general. Lifting weights and cardio help. Your brests are fat(unless those are fake) so expect to lose some size.

based Bostonite

Nope, wasn’t me.

Line would be from bra/sports bra my dude

Holy FUCKING based

lift weights and eat protein retard. read the sticky

>femanon

Attached: 1562840842892.gif (208x116, 2.09M)

Workout full body three times a week alternating between an A day and a B day. Eat at maintenance or slightly above/ below based on what your specific goals are. I would recommend you eat slightly above maintenance so you can gain muscle since you are a novice with little muscle foundation. If you try to be lean while having little muscle you will look just like a smaller version of your current self, not cut and defined like I assume you want.

Attached: 07F27AD2-CC10-49CA-916F-DC342B981F98.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Come on son, it's an old pasta

FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER SNIFFING REFUGEE

Train, eat enough of proteins and hope your genetics don't suck that much.

being vegan is good, same rules apply, check your macros meaning try to keep carbs at around 30-45%, no sugar, no trans fat, 25%+ of calories should come from protein ideally. Slight caloric deficit + weight training and cardio. Basically sticky. Stop attentionwhoring pls

post squat muscles

>mfw i picture your face posting this pasta

Attached: 175615448546.png (390x470, 19K)

I know you're only here for attention but the real answer is to stop being vegan

Attached: sv3rige.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

Nice pasta

Absolutely based

kek

Attached: 12234353.jpg (227x222, 7K)

look at this guy and laugh

>vegan
>body is crappy
imagine my shock

Veganism aka the all carb diet

I kek everytime

The replies are proof that summer is affecting Jow Forums hard. Summerfags and newfags need to GTFO or LURK more.

Unironically i had the same body just with bigger tits. What worked for me was going anorexic mode and dry fasting until I had defined abs, just made me look a lot better. Before that I memed around building muscle but it just made me look puffy

Feels like home when this appears

Its like im still watching The Departed

There vegan diet is garbage, and you will have a difficult time cutting day or gaining muscle. Your brain will also deteriorate over time. It isn't worth it.

you sound like you could do a good impression of that yo mama youtuber from 2012

Ok enough with this small talk. We're just wasting both our time acting like we are enjoying this. I can't hold it in any longer. I started off by declothing you in my mind, then we proceeded to kissing slowly moving down to each other's private areas. You were getting pretty heated at this point I don't know if you were thinking straight but you told me to hog tie you to the bed and punish you and you also said to grab the army men out of the game closet, needless to say I obliged. This is where it got a little weird. I asked you where you wanted it and you said," Blow in my belly button, trudge through it with the army men and act out the D-day invasion." Now I'm sitting here with my penis in hand curious to what that might be like. So if you're down to put our
own spin on this momentous historical event I can swing by Toys"R"Us on the way over. Are we going to pound this thing out or are you going to let my Womb Warriors die another meaningless death at the hands of my fap sock?

This was on Jow Forums. Stop LARPing.

Body recomposition. Lift. Eat cleaner with more protons. At a small calorie deficit if you feel you're too big or at a small surplus if too small. Lift. Post more boobs.

I don't even need to see it twice. You can detect it over time.

newfag

Attached: 125184651678.gif (360x360, 793K)

tofu and pasta

Eggs will raise your bad cholesterol and give you a heart attack
Please go vegan and do crossfit

I don't think any amount of diet will be able to take care of your horrific case of gyno fren.
That requires surgery.

Attached: I6GoNjB.gif (390x205, 2.07M)

bassed