Will I lose gainz???

Ok so I’m 135lb, and I’ve been on a consistent diet of 185g of protein a day. Made all types of gainz.

Yesterday I had only 100g protein because I ran out of meal preps. I also worked out yesterday, so I’m wondering if I made proper recovery for muscle growth.

To make matters worse, I only slept for 6 hours last night. So my question is, did I destroy my muscles? Do I have less, the same, or more muscle today than yesterday?

>pic unrelated, I just picked something from my camera roll. His huge arms are kinda a goal for me.

Attached: B8161CA3-F134-4939-989F-6164CCF39253.jpg (750x742, 118K)

Rome wasn't built (or destroyed) in a day, you retard.
Also, you don't need 185g of protein.

Well, if you think those arms are huge you probably don't have any muscle to lose, so don't worry about a thing.

But seriously, you'll be fine. 6 hours is fine. Arnold slept 6 hours at most because he considered more sleep a waste of time. 100g is fine too. The 2g of protein per 1lbs of bw is a meme created by the supp industry to sell whey. In reality only steroid users can gain any benefits from that much protein, because steroids increase protein synthesis.

Attached: 1565279933797.jpg (854x748, 102K)

You will lose all your muscle gains unless you reply to this post.

Well the good news is that I’m going shopping today for more meat for more meal preps

Attached: 0F11EDFA-052F-4733-B53E-8B6BFD010BF3.jpg (750x1334, 212K)

I don’t believe those arms are world class but they’re huge to the average normie. Of course I want to get bigger than them but Thor’s arms are a reachable milestone

Attached: 532B547C-0D31-49B8-9087-87874CAF9351.jpg (750x738, 385K)

F off

side note because you seem new, don't be afraid of sodium. I fell into that pit my first couple years of lifting and ate food that tasted like shit and I hated my life because of it. These days I eat like 4000 mg of sodium a day and just drink more water to make up for it.

Meal preps are for fucking retards

I just cook my chicken once every few days. My carb choice is ramen noodles or canned corn (idgaf everything else tastes like shit) so its easy to make.

yeah you ruined it, I'd just quit now.

Wtf is this

overcooked steak and canned corn

So you just eat chicken and noodles every day? I laugh at you amerifats.. Eating those antibiotic,gmo filled chicken mutants

>135 lbs

don't worry bro, you never had any gains to begin with

Are you autistic

You only need around 100g of protein a day at that weight, 135g if you're cutting which you shouldn't be. One bad day doesn't destroy your gains. If you ate a bad meal would you become a 300lb whale the next day?

kys

You got me there

Sad and stupid pulled.

Try reading an experiment on 1.5g/lb+ protein a day

Almost every professional bodybuilder eats a diet consisting of mostly chicken breast.

>Try reading an experiment on 1.5g/lb+ protein a day
i challenge you to show me 3 (three) studies that recommend a protein intake above 1.5g/lb.
Pro tip: you can't, because there's only one.

pshhh

YOU WHAT???? Can't believe what I just read. Only 6 hours? Bro, you should straight up kys, your muscles will NEVER be the same volume, and you hindered you max potential FOREVER. Hell, there is even a study (google it) where they show that the body EATS its own muscles to cope for the immense lack of sleep. And you were on a protein overload lately? Your muscles are basically fighting to eat themselves now. What a retard! How could you do this to yourself?