How does mdma affect /fit goals...

How does mdma affect /fit goals? Went to a concert this weekend and wondering about peoples experience working out and taking mdma? Negatives and positives. Im still recovering so I could barely lift, but also havent been eating really since, just a few bananas... Ive only done it once this year, but I tend to do alot at a time because of my size.

Attached: main-qimg-ad82ddec826d02d25bcbba3469b102ff.jpg (552x417, 130K)

it doesn't. just don't make it a habit.

Depends on the person and their ability to deal with side effects. Used to go every weekend as I never really had any of the negative side effects other than the normal sweating, teeth grinding, etc. I have never experienced the depression that a lot of people get during the come down. I’m pretty normal the next day if I make sure to drink water during and after and I don’t mix it with alcohol, weed, coke, and so forth. It can work if you’re responsible but many people lose all inhibition on mdma so again it’s up to the person

It fucks up your motivation and makes you depressed after the roll. It`s just not worth it.

Just take with you only as much as you need because while high you'll want to take more than needed. Drink isotonics during the roll and don't mix with alcohol and other drugs.

This, your dopamine uptake gets greatly increased, so after you come down, you get depressed until your dopamine stabilizes.

I deadlifted on an mdma comedown once, got somthing like a miniature second high. Wouldn't recommend.

I wouldn't recommend rolling often, but once is definitely a cool experience. But make sure to follow it up with an experience of genuine reciprocated love to compare. Just so that you don't forget that it's just a substitute for the real thing.

Mdma is fucking horrible for lifting.
Destroys your dopamine balance and all the amphetamine physical effects
Sure you could do it once in a while but mdma is a hardcore cheat day.
Depression and going into catabolism are not worth it.

>But make sure to follow it up with an experience of genuine reciprocated love to compare.

Where can I buy this?

Try asking a girl out. For me it worked on the first try.

Tried that the last 10 years hasn`t worked out yet and all the rejection just made me feel worse.

Outside lands?

keep going user you will get there

Mdma for the most part is not too bad for you in the short term assuming you don't take enough to fuck up your serotonin the next day. Just remember that the more you take at a time and the more often, the higher your chances are to permanently predisposing yourself to depressive states and essentially permamafucking your serotonin.
Also, even if you only do it once in a while this doesn't negate it, it literally starts adding up from your first dose. There's a study that shows something like 50+ rolls permanently lowered peoples serotonin levels. Best to be avoided once you're done your rave phase.

Are you sure you're doing it right? Asking them out immediately upon meeting them?

>Are you sure you're doing it right?
Yes and No. I tried different PUA routines but I`m just not meryl streep and if I fall out of role my natural body language is that of a nervous coward and I`m borderline fragile to outer judgement.

>Asking them out immediately upon meeting them?
Depends on the circumstances if I know her over friends or any other not especially open dating context no.

Can you post the study? Back in high school I kept a log of all the pills I took and I’m sure I’ve done at least 100 pills over the years

>Yes and No. I tried different PUA routines but I`m just not meryl streep and if I fall out of role my natural body language is that of a nervous coward and I`m borderline fragile to outer judgement.
have you tried improving yourself and then ask someone out because you genuinely like her?

Yes that was even more soul crushing.

Attached: 9af1e185d43b9a9d.jpg (540x720, 45K)

>f I know her over friends or any other not especially open dating context n
Nigga what? Let's say you meet a girl via your friends at some social gathering. You like her. You have 24 hours to ask her out starting the moment you introduce yourself to her. You can either do it right then and there, or do what I did, the pathetic option. Ask your friends for her contact info and text her in the morning asking her to hang out that very day.

I fail when I`m prepared. I`m percieved super creepy if I`m not.

Attached: 4e766e8c185dccc3.gif (500x281, 212K)

Okay, are you fit enough? Good looking enough? What's the exact line you're using to ask a girl out?
Here's what mine was:
>"Hey, you left early yesterday, we didn't get the chance to talk. How long are you in town for?"
And second message, after she said that she's in town for a few more days:
>"Cool, wanna go for a walk? I'd love to get to know you more"

>Okay, are you fit enough?

6 years of weighted calisthenics fit

>Good looking enough?

No I don`t think I have bad facial features but I was obese as a teen and my upper body has a lot of stretchmarks and loose skin.

>What's the exact line you're using to ask a girl out?

Last time I just told her I enjoyed talking to her and it would be cool to see her again but my buddys probably miss me already. I know the escape will be noticed but it`s less damaging than getting shaky and starting to stutter.

Step 1. You're hot. Whatever you think about stretchmarks, loose skin, facial features, all that is immaterial. Your default setting must be that you're hot. You're better than other people simply due to your commitment to fitness.
Step 2. Your buddys? Are you retarded? When you see a girl you like, she's top priority, mongo. Your friends will be there, ditch them for the night. And don't use conditionals. None of that 'would' shit. Ask simple yes or no questions. 'Wanna hang out' is the simplest one. And always, fucking always give specific time. 'Wanna hang out tomorrow?' is good and solid.
>getting shaky and starting to stutter
Drink, nigger. If you get nervous when asking girls out, do a fucking shot. Fuck me.

I thought the CD on molly was 3 months what the fuck bro

>you’re hot
even if you aren’t, your mindset should be that you are hot. mindset is everything, without it you’re fucked

In 3 months i probably popped like 40 points, and I took four 250 mg presses in a single day. I feel fine desu, never had a depressed come down, maybe felt a little tired a couple of times. But i dont smoke weed or drink alcohol all that much. Just shrooms and acid, and molly. I love molly.