alcohol and recreational drugs

> alcohol and recreational drugs

Attached: fag.jpg (229x250, 8K)

Drank last night. Was doing fine and having fun with free drinks on this fat girl until my buddy said, "let's do two shots!". Savage fucking native. That's the last thing I remember from last night. I'm too old for this young drinking now.

>I'm manly because I drink beer and eat meat, r-right guys?? L-like the old warriors, r-right????? Right ?!?!?!

Attached: 1560110047563.png (785x788, 284K)

You lost me when you admitted to vaginaism.

i drink because it helps with my severe depression and anxiety

>Found a bottle of 20 year old hydro
>Had the willpower to throw it out

I can't sacrifice what precious little gains I have to cheap pleasure

Attached: 1466619917149.jpg (540x526, 68K)

Based until you said "meat". GTFO vegan scum.

not vegan but in my country at least, the stereotypical >man is always shown drinking beer, grilling and having a big fat gut, these going hand-in-hand

I like that picture user.

speed + phenibut, fuck yeah

I don’t drink or do recreational drugs, I don’t care if other people do and I think that all drugs including heroin should be fully legal. I don’t do them because of the detrimental effect on you health, I’m tryna build the best body possible, and beer and weed ain’t gonna help.

Attached: 6652DB6A-6811-4DD6-B019-0909D7917F65.jpg (1566x881, 253K)

>Never experiencing psychedelics for spiritual gains and appreciation for live.

Attached: 5ddada29ca5dfac8ab46ca1a05c8809a.jpg (736x682, 78K)

I do re creational drugs recreationally

>abstaining from psychedelic drugs like DMT
>spiritual gains
You're a joke, my guy.

>not smoking DMT

ISHYGDDTDTCY

No it doesnt

Did you read that as an encouragement to abstain from psychedelics?

Attached: bf57d785cbaa4752.jpg (736x900, 763K)

i can judge the effect of alcohol on my mental lability better than some complete stranger on the internet who doesn't know jack ahit about me.
abstained from alcohol for the past 23 years and what did it bring me? jack shit. everyone was having fun/feeling better and i wallowed in misery but no more. bought my first bottle on friday and have been drinking whiskey cola each evening whike playing games and jerking off so i can say it reduces the suffering.

Requiring drugs for spiritual gains. ngmi.

>requiring exercise for a good physique

One doesnt just visit the space elves by meditating

t.DMT elf