I lost a friend today. A big unit of a cat named Kaiser...

I lost a friend today. A big unit of a cat named Kaiser. I raised him and his sister since they were just a few weeks old. But I came down stairs and found him on my patio with a massive gash on his side and stomach. He wasnt gonna make it. I took him to my backyard and just sat with him for what felt like an eternity. I made sure the last thing he saw were the fields I used to watch him bounce around in. I put him down, buried him and made a tomb marker for him. I then came inside and just started hate lifting. Like beyond muscle fatigue. After my hour or so of gym temper tantrum I came inside and saw his sister looking up at me with those big eyes of hers and I just kinda broke down. I know this isn't the exact board for this type but /fit has helped me through alot and you guys are also the least degenerate of the bunch. But how do you guys deal with lost ones like that?

Attached: IMG_20190811_071419_423.jpg (720x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1a6maDXzKVW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, that's an aesthetic cat.

sad

Attached: Norske_Folkelivsbilleder_07_-_St._Hansaften_paa_Landet_(Knud_Bergslien).jpg (2896x2474, 3.45M)

I'm sorry user, I truly am. I have a cat as well and love him so much.
Your boi is in a better place now

Daft punk random access memories album helped me and i feel you, i've lost some cats years ago
Mine was fucking 5,5kg male cat, he was a fucking unit and no he had his balls
5,5kg of muscle on a cat... i still miss him to this day

Time. Sorry man.

A thread died for this.

Your pussy died for nothing.

Rest in peace Kaiser.

I’ll lift for your cat too user

rest in peace buddeh

imagine being so filled with self-loathing and resentment that you post shit like this. fucking faggot.

Chinks are eating that roadkill in hell. Neck yourself fucking retard.

Nigger you stop talking or i will rape your tight wh*te boipussy

sorry OP

vocaroo.com/i/s1a6maDXzKVW

So where did the gash come from? The sister cat?

>t. emotional faggot soiboi
go cry on reddit

Why haven't you necked yourself yet?

No she was inside. I believe a raccoon or bobcat or something like that got over my fence. Sister cat is 1/2 of Kaisers size. Way to small to do any damage like that

F

I'm sorry to hear about that fren. Kaiser looks like he was a bro tier cat. I would probably do the same thing as you to cope with the loss. Keep him in your memory and do great things on his behalf.

Attached: 1540757335115.jpg (720x1200, 241K)

F

Attached: 1556637293224.png (480x477, 266K)

RIP brother, I know my cats time will come in time. Hopefully I can plan it a little better.

Heil Kaiser. Sei Gott mit ihm.

>crying over pussy
NGMI

Attached: 1554230097556.jpg (651x771, 95K)

RIP Kaiser.

F

my brocat is 20 years old, his end is nearing. I feel your pain OP

Attached: IMG_20171015_091622501.jpg (3006x5344, 2.3M)

F

My cat just turned 17, raised him from a kitten. I worry now that he's getting older that he doesn't have much time left. RIP Kaiser.

Pic related, it's King Louie

Attached: 20190809_143152.jpg (4032x2268, 2.91M)

Fitness related post for sure

Probably coyotes. They merc'd like 2 of my kitties a few years ago. I set out some food at night and shot as many as I could with a .22 as revenge.

Attached: zulu - Copy.jpg (620x340, 47K)

I had to throw in the fact that I hate lifted to make it semi /fit related

Yeah, I'll set up some cameras and traps to see what is getting into my backyard

So the legends of wizards aren’t false. That man has already transcended

My cat of 14 years is on the brink of death and I know its going to be tough. The highlight of his life was when I broke up a fight between him and a coyote, pic related is his battle scar. Sorry for your loss OP, take care of the sister cat.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-152424_Instagram.jpg (1003x907, 579K)

You made me cry..

My dog is named keiser too.
Ran away for like 30 mins (first time doing it so scared as shit). Kinda cried for a bit. Can't imagine the feeling of having to watch it die in your arms

i wish the best for you. stay strong my man.
my sister got a small cat, someone threw it on the street, so my aunt took care of it and gave it to my sister.

Attached: IMG-20190709-WA0003.jpg (1600x1200, 183K)

Sorry for your loss user. He’s left humanity behind, you’ll join him one day.

i almost lost this cute cat few months ago, she had gotten temperature i think, and almost boiled up from inside, i remember how i broke down at vets. my mother(at whom my cat now lives for a while i study) told me - i dont know, thats a lot of money
like how can you not know? its a family member, of course i will pay everything and more to save her.
so i guess i kind of know how it is, but at the same time i dont..

Attached: IMG_0011.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

EIN FEIND MIT SINN AUF BITTERES ZANKEN
DRINGT EIN IN DES KATERS REVIER
KAISER KÄMPFT MUTIG MIT FREMDEM GETIER
BIS BLUTSTROM QUILLT AUS DEN OFFENEN FLANKEN

DER KATER BLEIBT TAPFER AUF SAMTENEN PFOTEN
ZUM HEIM DIE SCHRITTE ZUR EWIGKEIT
VERZWEIFELTES HERRCHEN GIBT LETZTES GELEIT
KAISER GEHT EIN IN DIE LANDEN DER TOTEN

TRAUER UND WUT BEWEGEN DIE HERZEN
FINDEN FORM IM HEBEN VON ERZEN
DOCH KAISERS LEBEN LASST ES UNS FEIERN

OBWOHL ER ES HAT NICHT GANZ GESCHAFFT
BLEIBT ER EIN BEISPIEL FÜR KÜHNHEIT UND KRAFT
ER WAR EINE EINHEIT MIT SEHR GROSSEN EIERN

Attached: NOBLE DEATH.png (500x270, 120K)