/fat/ - Sinners edition

For small planetoids who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

Previous

Attached: 1560577589026.jpg (1510x1099, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1McAWnnomW8NGc5H_YEncKhoE4miuZ4ay29aukdHcbok/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CONFESS on this sweltering day, my child.

Attached: 1560577626925.png (800x800, 113K)

I likely went a little overboard yesterday. A hunger I haven't felt in a couple months struck me. I'll still check my weigh-in today and hope not a lot of damage was done.

to all fatty contestants, you have about 4 hours to weigh in for week 8. it's the final week of the first leg, so get in here.

still need weights from:
jimyeet
Froggy
KenloBorther
Spainbro
Grungus
Queef Chief
CountNickula
PluralGoat
Tittyburglar
Burgus
Testitickler
sub6slut

there's no free slots right now, but here's the spreadsheet and the rules:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1McAWnnomW8NGc5H_YEncKhoE4miuZ4ay29aukdHcbok/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1490113396029.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Did you CUT ALL CARBS OUT OF YOUR DIET doughboys?

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

based dr now

>start taking acid
>pretty fun, not important tho
>start to notice that friends I take it with go through the acid in as little as 9 hours, mine lasts 15+ at least
>oh I'm just fat that makes sense, probably
>fat friend who's probably in the same degree of fat as fatass as me
>also goes through fast/normal acid time (12 hours)
>consult drug expert and chem major friend on this
>"oh you likely just have a slow metabolism"
I know it's a meme for fat people to give this reason among a myriad others for why they're fat, so now I don't know reality from fiction. Is my metabolism just naturally slower? It won't stop me, it didn't when I lost 100lbs before, but I am curious about /fat/'s imput.

Attached: gosling9.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

I feel fat all the time, but others are telling me im actually really skinny. I think I may have body dismorphia, or everyone is lying. I don't even know anymore. I'm still doing my diet and losing weight though.

post body

he probably meant your body breaks it down slower than most, not metabolism in the normal sense. as i understand it the effects of acid aren't dependent on bodyweight like some drugs.
also if you're a noob your friends might have some tolerance you don't have.

>literally the acid test
Kek idk but that sounds interesting
I wonder how long mine would last
Know your friend’s TDEE’s and intake?

Isn’t it still the liver that do all that shit?

My friend is chubby and he says his acid lasts him 15 hours and we’ve shared tabs that i personally tested with flying purple colours

takes a while for your mental image to update

Attached: 5541241.jpg (800x342, 66K)

>can finally fit into my vidya XL shirts from China
God's I was so crestfallen when I learned XL in Asia is like L in murica
Keep up the work lads, good feels from here on out

Attached: 1555019677707.png (680x763, 303K)

yeah, it's principally broken down in the liver. i don't think that's affected directly by how much you weigh.
i'm around 250 lb and it lasts the standard 12 hours for me, so i think it's just you personally are more effected by it.
some input from skeletons would be interesting.

thinking about it actually, the effects wear off but i struggle to sleep for probably 24 hours after dosing. most people i know can sleep much sooner than me.

I ate a whole bag of porkrinds. 95g. I juuust barely kept me within my caloric intake (+deficit).

I feel bad about it.

Attached: UICgBwL.jpg (3036x4048, 2.97M)

I'm starting to wear the cache of XL shirts I got at christmas and birthdays
over the last 10 or so years
can't blame people for never knowing what size I am

Possibly, I can re-clarify with him sometime but iirc at the time it was sorta meant with an broader-than-just-the-drug idea. It wasn't low tolerance either, we'd taken it before and it had been long enoungh to remove the tolerance, and my skinny 9 hour friend was a first time.
I'm not sure sorry, he's not on a diet afaik.
Yeah it's bizare to me, I tried online research but there's little research in the field compared to, say, weed, alcohol, and tobacco (thanks glowniggers).
fatty contest
Aight so I'm new to /fat/ but not Jow Forums; you still take applications until tonight but should I sign up now or wait until more cronies show up? I'm guessing I'm put with the week zeros. Also it's the incorrect motivation but is there prizes like a coworker biggest losers or just bragging rights/general group accountability? I don't want or expect a reward just checking for details I me not privvy to.

Attached: 1565467424849.jpg (433x427, 86K)

This weeks check in. Earlier in the week I was at around 187. Went overboard with salty food yesterday and drank tons of water from being constantly thirsty, so I'm retaining some water weight. This week I'll be smarter, shooting for 186 by next sunday

Attached: 16516161516514.jpg (908x626, 91K)

What if I want to BULK while cutting? how can I make these two work?

did a blank post by accident.
there'll be at least one spot later, in about 3 hours when i post the results. it's first come first served from that point, just reply to me then with your details.
there's no prizes or anything since i'm a poorfag, unless you count the chance of ending up in the hall of acclaim as a prize.

>tfw just bought some new XS slim fit t's yesterday

I'm going to have my first chest day in 3 months if I kick ass at my fitness test tomorrow. What should I do with my 3000 calories?

I don't count macros and almost certainly eat more carbs than I should.

I ate half a tube of pringles, half a symphony bar, a pack of mike and ikes, two packs of peanut M&Ms, three slices of boxed vanilla cake, a bag of gardettos, and a piece of peppered beef jerky over the course of the last two days.

Man weekends just completely fuck with my eating schedule. All week I can stick to OMAD while at work perfectly, but having most of my day free suddenly means the boredom and free time turns into insane hunger urges.

How about eating better food

I had coffee with about 20g of sugar added.
Forgive me. On the holy day of Sabbath I had Culvers burger cheese curd and custard. Was delicious.

It must suck having an eating disorder. Anyone in just a few hours you can have your single meal of the day. I hope you can keep up this forever.

Do you mind if I just give you details beforehand to reserve the slot right now? I'm a wageslave and need to wake up in 5 hours to work for bigAmazon and don't wanna miss the spot, if you don't mind.
Either way here's my info, and thanks for the extra (You), kind merchant.
sadboygosling
6'6"
Contest goal: 335
Final goal: 210????????

Attached: gosling4.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

i guess i can make an exception. don't want to see you in the hall of shame any time soon though.

>buy sweets
>have 1
>decide its not worth it
>go outside to put it in a public bin so my parents don't pick it back out
Im still spending money on sweets but Im not eating any this way. Also have to do a walk of shame every time I buy them. Works for me but it's fucking retarded.

>Wasting the genetic gift that is 6’6

You should honestly be hung from an extremely sturdy rafter. You’re in the 1% bracket of male genetics and you’d rather stuff your face full of sweets and shit than be a chad.

You’re disgusting

What alcohol is best drunk lukewarm on festivals when you dont have acces to a fridge

>drinking the fermented jew

ngmi

>not enyoing life

I ate the cookies instead of going to bed.

Attached: A14F34F6-FAD0-4E67-A2E8-A6098B4C9B09.jpg (803x617, 81K)

you've already enjoyed life a bit too much, that's why you're here

:(

I almost got that bag of chips, but I didn’t. I cheated once this week, twice would be encouraging a pattern that I would rationalize over and over again until I relapsed once more. Damn those specialty flavors!

cheap red wine
under 800 kcal per bottle

Hamplanet here, very serious about getting thinner.
Already lost 54lb so far, just decreasing portion size, counting calories, and doing more activity. What is my next step to amp up my losing?

Not drinking any soda, trying to keep my carb intake as low as possible.

sounds like you're doing all the right things, assuming activity includes lifting.
if you want to lose quicker you need a bigger deficit, that's all. of course the bigger the deficit the tougher it is to maintain.

Not lifting, mainly cardio. Where would I begin for lifting? Female btw

Snack less sleep more. Keep your feeding window small. Have protein with every meal (well you already do that). This should help reduce calories further. You can try meme things like coffee and energy drinks and vinegar + lemon if you’re into that for appetite suppressant. Otherwise if what you’re doing is working just keep it up no need to race.

check out the sticky for beginner routines. you won't gain much muscle on a deficit but it'll prevent you from losing what you have, so you'll have an easier time recomping once you're at goal weight.
overall i'd say if what you're doing is working then there's no need to fix it, but adding in some lifting is never a bad idea.

Went to a friends house. Had some tequilla shots and piña coladas while eating fried pastries (cheburek/empanadas depending where you're from), sweet plantains, and a fried starchy root (yucca if you know).

Breakfast has been protein bar with some fiber supplement. Lunch has been these like meat/cheese snack things for protein plus keeping down carbs. Dinner is home cooked meal, with the focus on the protein and veggies. Usually not having breakfast until 11am and trying to keep dinner before 8pm

I GOTTA HAVE MY CASHEWS OKAY

Attached: 1563136257419.jpg (530x298, 39K)

Aaannd I'm a bulimic again.

Do not

Yo I’m late my bad
Sub6slut: 217.6lbs

Drink water bros. It's hot as fuck out and sweating is the best way to keep cool. Once you lose your fat you'll look good in the gym with your shirt sucked to your body and bitches love seeing that sweat drip down your arms as you set up for another set. I'm not saying lift for sluts. It's just an addon being fit.

i ate moussaka for lunch, is it bad?

Whatever happened to that tranny poptart that pops in here to tell us we’re not going to make it?

jimyeet here, I'm on holiday, no scales in the villa. Mark me down as missing the week until I'm back on Friday, and buddy you know it's gonna be a gain

I reported him around 30 times for avatarposting, maybe he finally got banned

details on the binge pls
what you ate (and why you chose it i.e. easy to purge, highest sugar per dollar etc), where you ate it and how you hid it

>KenloBorther
Sorry was out of town... Again...
Clocking in @ 254.2 after a week of vacation. I'm back on the horse don't worry.

Goin on a diet tomorrow

What should my final binge diet be

I ate baguette, raw ham, cheese, macarons, beer and Basque cake (pic related). I didn't chose any of it, I simply ate dinner with my parents.
Purged in the toilets, hid it by cleaning the bowl with toilet paper and cleaning spray.

Attached: Gateau-Basque.jpg (704x396, 38K)

if it were me i'd get
>chicken and bacon stuffed crust pizza w/ garlic bread
>chocolate brownies
>madagascan vanilla cheesecake
>white choc chip cookies
and if I have room left
>scones with cream and jam

I'm salivating now, thanks

what a waste

>raw ham
isn't pork like, one of those meats you absolutely have to make sure is cooked thoroughly?

>final binge
You've already had it

>being a slave to the dopamine jew
LOL good goy

cured ham if you will
I know

Attached: v-56-z.jpg (700x554, 301K)

oh, okay I guess

Attached: Untitled.jpg (814x493, 124K)

I'm buying a car tomorrow with what I've saved from my new job, I'm really getting my shit together, it's really motivating.

I want to buy a bunch of stuff after so I can start producing music again, maybe I can even start doing it professionally again. I used to write music for videogames, but my pc, speakers, and equipment started dying on me, I'm sure I'm rusty.

I translated from the French "jambon cru", which is ham that is cured for months but not cooked.

dont completely cheap out, dont rush, and check the paperwork, dont buy from guy who look like scumbags

Ive paid a bunch in repairs on an old cheap car

good luck, and yes it does feel nice, just wait til you get the title

>final binge
still thinkin like a fatty
ngmi

how are you french and fat
the french are like the skinniest people ever

I really wanna get my motorbike fixed but I'm afraid that if I can just pop to the shops at any hour then I'm gonna relapse
I hope it's just unwarranted paranoia because I really REALLY miss riding

>tfw motorcycle got a flat and havent fixed it yet and i used to ride daily

guys i wanna lose weight but i dont want to lose my gravitational pull wat do

no worries, technically there's still 40 minutes to go.

thanks for checking in. see you next week!

recorded!

i'm doing a pretty good job at accidentally posting today.

Plural goat weigh in: 276.1

>tfw eating my last meal of the day
I'm already counting the minutes until I can have lunch, fuck

Its why we are all here. We have to pay back our debts to our body, as we borrowed too much time.

nice work this week!

I'm not fat but my relationship with food is just as messed up -if not more- as anyone ITT.

>I'm not fat
post body

i can relate user...
it's ok we are gonna make it

im finally under 200 lbs and happy as fuck
i still have to cut some carbs tho.. I HATE AND LOVE BREAD OK.

*calories

also i only drank water for a month and i want to continue that way

I've done it once and I didn't really enjoy the attention.

I wasn't asking

i'm not eating THAT MUCH tho
around 1200-1500 calories...

Attached: giphy.gif (480x278, 3.76M)

A cup of water and some fresh air.

Can't wait for tomorrow. First and only cheat day this year. How should I spend my 2700 calories? No healthy food please

I mean, if I did I'd derail the thread+ everyone would tell me to GTFO because I'm not a real fatso.
u post body breh

>First and only cheat day this year.
if you say so...

I don't think people care about you as much as you think
you aren't that important

Keeping in the theme of the thread, follow what religions do for fasting. Not even joking. I'm eastern orthodox and we have huge fasts from pretty much anything that has any sort of caloric value. Lent season is especially insane, 46 days of bread, veggies, and fruit with few days of fish and oil. On Wednesday we're gonna go into Theotokos fasting for about 14 days, and after that we have another big fast during November. Even during times where we don't fast for a straight week we still fast on Wednesdays and Fridays from meat, hard alcohol, dairy, eggs, pretty much anything except bread, veggies, and fruit. Some days we do get to have food with olive oil in it but it's not too often.
We're all gonna make it bros, Jesus believes in you.

I don't think I'm important in the slightest, I just know how people in here tend to behave.

no you don't