I am gonna start taking creatine

I am gonna start taking creatine.

What am I in for?

Attached: IMG_20190722_235648.jpg (720x920, 114K)

water retention and maybe a slight boost in endurance and recovery but mostly water retention

Intra-muscular water retention, so you will look 1% bigger.

hand me your natty card then

not that.

Bloat. The first two weeks will have half decent gains so you'll think it's more effective than it is.

Faster balding if you're genetically inclined.

you will have a massive urge to blow homeless men off, last time i overdosed i woke up laying on the street naked with some stinky cum in my angus

Attached: JiJCtxp.jpg (490x350, 48K)

Does it rly bald?

baldness and revocation of your natty card

You won’t look like that OP that’s for sure

bit more energy. muscles slightly pumped looking. enhanced focus. (slight chance of being minority of non-responders)

What do I need to do to look like that?

What’s the limit for considering someone natty or not?

I mean whey is protein isolate made in a lab so how is it any different from creating which is also made in a lab?

Are nattys who grow their own food and milk their own cows even higher on the natty list than anons who simply go to the store and buy Whole Foods?

You'll hold onto more water and will probably be able to hit a couple extra reps on sets. Buy the cheapest creatine mono-hydrate and dry scoop it every morning

Yeah unless you suck your daily gallon of milk fresh from the cow it doesn't count.

It's natty until you take drugs. Stuff that isn't found in food

examine.com's tldr on it was: we're not sure, but it probably does contribute to balding

Baldness

Always remember training, food, rest all come before supplements. Make sure those are good before you spend money on supps, especially creatine which you get plenty of if you eat lots of meat

>What do I need to do to look like that?
roids

kidney disease

Test is already found in your body, I don't see where drawing the line even makes sense.