Where do Jow Forumsizens save their money? For me it’s whey container!

Where do Jow Forumsizens save their money? For me it’s whey container!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

In Patelco

Is it time for the /FitBiz/ crossover thread?

Poorfag.

>placing money in a fund that can't acquire gainz
i thought this was Jow Forums

I don`t have money I probably need to fake my death someday to escape student debt.

Its my leftover change from buying pre workout from the gym. I have 950 in saving in cash.

Poorfag.

Housing saving (3.5% plus 20% tax return up to 500% each year)
Funds

Why aren't you investing it? You're objectively NGMI

A saving's account with a small monthly interest that is untouchable for a rainy day, the rest is split in government bonds, stocks, funds and i'm starting to look into stock options market and maybe some crypto

I dont know how to.

bank.
have around 25k saved up. thinken about saving up to 50k and buying a bmw 340i, they are 25k here with like 30k km and 2-3 years old.

would still have 25k left and have a nice ride.

2 more years to go. I will make it.

Do you want to look like a fag? If so then by all means go for the bimmer.

Invest about 12% of my pay into funds every month. House saving I can deduct from taxes (already own a house, though). Rainy day fund for acute emergencies. Stockfish, rice, beans, steel and lead.

in my bank, what kind of question is that
also
>using paper money in current year

not everyone wants to drive a god damn japanese boiracer or a god damn 3k shitbox.

holy moly

Money in my checking, 6 months emergency fund in savings. Have 10K invested in broad market EFTs and another 10K in a brokerage.Plus cash tucked away and some gold.

Buy Chainlink

Most Jow Forumsraelis are the complete embodiment of new years fags. Ten second attention span, always chasing a new tip or trick, get discouraged and quit easy. Indont think theres really much overlap between Jow Forums and Jow Forums at all. I only ever go there to read the boomer investment and entrepreneurship threads, the rest is just autistic screeching about shitcoins.

3 series BMW is a retarded purchase decision, especially a new or newish one. If you're thinking of buying it in white I'm gonna tell you to go back to fucking India.
Look into Volvo and Lexus. A Volkswagen Jetta is also a much more responsible option. I know you won't listen to me when I tell you to buy a Civic despite it being dollar for dollar the best car you can buy outside of some niche luxury sports cars I would consider fantastic purchases if you are in the 200k+ car market.

The best memes come from Fit and Biz regardless

index ETFs in the stock market

>50 variations of wojak when currently popular crypto drops even a bit
Truly the greatest memes

Imagine being this new

Look me in the eyes and tell me that isn't true

Creatine container
I am not very rich

Id nut tru

Attached: 5fd.png (768x752, 88K)

Buy a bike or some barbells and weights for /homegym/

he bought?

Attached: DD407DB2-B1C0-4E84-8576-8E7625D43894.jpg (1000x581, 63K)

i have a cricket farm and make cricket protein and fried cricket snacks

I don't
I use anything I can save to pay some extra for my house
I'll save more when I don't have to pay for it

Get a Roth IRA and start investing quit hiding your shit

Save up 3-6 months of income as an emergency fund.
Find a financial advisor.
Invest in an appropriate savings plan based on your goals or needs.
Ta-da.

just leave some whey in the container lel

This but forget the stupid financial advisor. Just try to make roth 401(k) and of you have any leftover put it in a low fee vanguard mutual fund.

That's literally all there is to it.

/smg/ is comfy

>Having babby money
>Blowing it all on a shitty entry level luxury car

Holy fuck dude you're not going to make it. Literally no one gives a shit if you drive some mediocre luxury car- don't fucking break the bank to do it. There's a million things better to do with that money. Beyond investing it, even if you had to blow it you'd do better hiring a maid to clean your place, travel the world, what fucking ever.

Literally no one is going to care you had a shitty bmw, especially in 20 years

You need to fucking make it if you want to drop $25k on a car unless you want to be a normie wagecuck.

If you can't turn around and buy another, you really shouldn't buy one.