Jow Forums is this is meme or not? If not how do i be more productive in the gym during that one hour?

Jow Forums is this is meme or not? If not how do i be more productive in the gym during that one hour?

Attached: 68587275_1117981351730941_6357463999457525760_n.jpg (750x732, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To2NIrc9QAM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's about what you do in the gym you nerd

Only difference between left and right is diet

what do you mean?

Do 6 days with a 2 hour workout uh retard.

its a meme

that's the answer i was looking for, straightforward
Thank you kind sir!

You can fuck around and do useless shit and make no progress no matter how much time you spend in the gym

Natty vs roids.

How do you even manage to spend 2 hours in the gym unless you're on the phone for 10 minutes between each rep?

I do even my longest programs in 45 minutes max

>
i don't usually time my rests
should i start doing that?

Roughly 15 hours. Full routine including cardio, and stretching takes me about 3 hours every weekday morning.

>only 6 hours/week
never gonna make it.
time under tension > everything else

>he doesn't do cardio
yikes

It's about tine under tension. Being in the gym for longer intervals less frequently will improve your ability to be in the gym for longer periods of time, obviously.

>10 minutes cardio
>35 minutes to do 8 different excercises in 3x12

Stop taking 5 minute breaks

>he does cardio at the gym
Oof

it's a meme completely, and having a higher percentage of body fat than someone else doesn't necessarily mean that the other person is more fit than you are.

>Both skipped leg day

>45 minutes
You doing some kind of twink routine? I take around 2 hours for my current 5/3/1 + Boring but big template

>
how so?

if you have to ask if its a meme, its a meme

Attached: 1559977555566.jpg (307x309, 18K)

Yes. 4 minutes for heavy compounds, 2 minutes for everything else.

Post body.

4 minutes isn't that quite a lot?

You have now discovered that most of Jow Forums is faggots that are either larping, or are doing fuck-all in the gym.

Doesn't actually matter that much. If you think it's too much then make it 3 minutes. I personally dont like spending more time at the gym resting than lifting so my breaks are like 30-90 seconds

This is a complete meme.

There's plenty of experiments that vary the number of days people workout while keeping total volume constant. No difference in results.

Shouldn't staying in a gym working out for too long spike cortisol and start harming gains?
I understand it's broscience but maybe it has some real science proof.

>only 10 minutes cardio
lmao, enjoy your heart attack

the picture is retarded
Dorian yates who was famous for the sheer amount of lean mass he had only worked out 4 hours a week. granted his hour-long workouts were extremely intense. His philosophy was to do as much damage to the muscle as possible then to recover for as long as he needed. Tom Platz who had the best quads of all time only worked legs once every 2 weeks. Yet he said he trained till he couldn't walk to his car

>how so?

Attached: 1d7085e6-84e6-11e9-bda2-8286175bc410_image_hires_131511.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Both of you post body and let’s see if OPs pic is true or not

Platz and Yates are also my favourite natty vegan bodybuilders

I spend about 2 hours in the gym doing Texas Method during volume days. It's only once a week though, and I schedule it so it's on a day where I'm not rushing to be anywhere afterwards.

for all your jerk off needs

>doesn't spend 8 hours 7 days a week in the gym
SHIGGYDIGGY

Attached: 1550333695735.png (908x890, 107K)

ngmi

youtube.com/watch?v=To2NIrc9QAM&t=2s

I think we can all assume this user hasn't gotten past his first 6 months yet

Dang dude, it takes you 2 hours? I'm about to switch to 531 but fuck, I don't want to be at the gym for that long.

>implying were all just trying to get big

My PPLPPLX routine barely goes 30mins a day and I feel like a big pussy

>15min warmup. Treadmill, some abs, roll back out, do the wavy rope thing to loosen shoulders
>3-4 squat warm-up sets starting with empty bar
>pullups in between
>5 ascending work sets
>3 bench/OHP warm-up sets
>5 ascending work sets
>5 ascending diddly or clean sets
>face pulls (non-negotiable)
>various accessories like curls and dips
>bodyweight back ext to stretch out the back you just raped with low bar squats and diddly/cleans
>few minutes on the treadmill, rowing machine, or both
>crunches on the bouncy ball
>more rolling out back
>hand bicycle thing
>more battle ropes
>you know, cooldown stuff

Attached: 1564851197374.jpg (600x800, 115K)

if you're taking almost no rests between sets that's probably fine

30m of continuous lifting is a good workout.

usually about 1:30 between set. Probably need to add a few more lifts

If you’re working with someone or if you’re doing a two a day

I mean dude, do you not see the picture? It's gotta be true.

The 2 hour workout doesn't mean anything if you don't actually do twice the work.

I squat bench row then do accessories. It takes an hour 45, and an extra 15 if I add non negotiables.

>24 sets in 35 minutes

Bona fide retarded

I spend the first 45 minutes of leg day doing 100 squats before I move onto other leg exercises

Attached: Screenshot_20190806_071112.png (720x600, 480K)

>45 minutes
What is this basedboy shit where people don't go over 45 minutes-1 hour?
>NOOOOOOOO YOULL OVERTRAIN IF YOU LIFT FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR
None of you nerds even come close to overtraining. Why are you so worried about it? I spent anything from an hour up to 2 hours(not regularly though) 6 days a week and I don't even come close to overtraining. Maybe pick a program that's not just 3x12 bench and 4x10 curls

perhaps if you post body with timestamp we'd believe you.

>15 minute warmup
Are you 50 years old or something?

The only way you can really do that is Oly style training, because you are doing 95% singles and doubles, and you need a couple minutes break per set.... Or you are on juice.

i do about an hour 5-6 days a week.

I spend about 12 hours in the gym a week. About 2 hour sesh. Ive been getting massive gains. Might be because i just started deadlifting recently.

When you get to heavy weights it tends to be more taxing, requiring more rest time. If you’re not taking breaks, you’re not lifting heavy enough.

this obviously
time isn't the variable you should be concerned with

gym is timeout time
relax time
meditation time
2 hours without phone and computer near you
time to refelct the day, the week, your life
time for thoughts
something NPCs aren't aware of

Not with normieshit pop blasting next to your ear