See girl you liked in highschool/college

>see girl you liked in highschool/college
>she never liked you back
>she got fat and you got fit

Is there a better feeling?

Attached: 1462322601644.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yhY-XQRBaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when she liked you back

Attached: 1419733892842.png (423x409, 7K)

>she still looks at you with disgust

Attached: 1565216008106.jpg (480x477, 14K)

The best feeling is letting go of grudges and leading a life of positivity with empathy for your fellow human being. You may have made physical gains but you're still hating on the inside, user. Time to make some spiritual gains.

>Is there a better feeling?
yes, knowing you fucked her while she was still thin, young and tight.

>The best feeling is letting go of grudges and leading a life of positivity with empathy for..

NO, the best feeling is EVERYONE AGAINST EVERYONE CHAOS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6yhY-XQRBaQ

what's your take on this and how would you react?

>girl ive known for over 8 years, never talked much
>end of 2017 start seeing her with some friends, she recently moved back to town, broke up with her ex she lived with for 2 years
>make out that night, exchange numbers
>start seeing each other more and more
>start dating couple of months, relationship ensues
>break up about a year ago
>still see each other 2ish months after, still having sex (fucking awful time if you ask me)
>another month of barely any contact
>make out at a christmas party, start seeing each other again up until february 2019
>find out she fucked with one of her guy friends because she felt "like it was a relationship again", naturally end the whole seeing each other, go distant
>couple of months pass by, they ofc date, get together

we've have 1.5 months of no contact at all, last i heard she's moving in with that guy in 2 months from today, she texted me asking how i was, that she would like to spend time with me and mutual friends alone, without her guy

>she liked me in hs she got bigger assets got hotter led me on and then dated an old guy

Attached: 1562431359898.jpg (750x943, 484K)

>She doesn't even remembers you
>Still ignores you
Get over high school kid, shit happened years ago, move on

>bro just have an empathy and be the bigger man
>but they're still gonna judge and criticise you and you're a lil bitch boi if you got a problem with that lmfao

Attached: 1559414013651.jpg (227x222, 6K)

This

She’s plate spinning you.

meaning...she's unhappy with her decision but wants to keep me on the back burner?

Yes. Fucking a hotter version of her

like said, she's using you as backup.

how can i be a backup if she's already decided to move in with that guy

Sounds like shes using you to feel valuable.
You can do 2 things:
Be a man and move on.
Be a bitchboii and ask her OMGBESTIE4LIFE on a date

She’s keeping you around so that if her relationships with other men don’t work out, she can come back to you for sex until she finds another guy.

This.
Amanda I tried to bring you the gym

>Sounds like shes using you to feel valuable.
wew..
>other men
? but she's currently with that guy
>she can come back to you for sex until she finds another guy.
ah, well then, fuck her honestly

>Sounds like shes using you to feel valuable.
Cuck behaviour on her and her guys side.

i have this but with with cunts that bullied me in highschool

>was overweight in HS
>10 years have now passed and i've lost 100lbs and am at a normal weight and getting fitter
>Prick that used to lead a group of bullies who i didn't stand up to is now 50lbs overweight and a failure. At some point i even grew 2 inches taller than him even though he used be taller.
>Mog the life out of him at a mutual friends party

Felt super good

They judge because they a deficiency on the inside and they're looking to validate it. They're not comfortable with themselves.

Go back to >>Jow Forums incel. We don't take kindly to posting humanizing pictures of nazis here.

>a guy ran a red light and killed a family because he was late for work
i can understand their reasons, im just sick of being emotionally t-boned by these people

Attached: 1555196868293.jpg (900x869, 74K)

This

You may think moving in is a big decision, but for women it can literally be just free living arrangements until they get their shit sorted and find the right guy. You really can't be falling for her BS like this, just let her con some other helpless guy.

well i do feel used, left out when she's moving in with that guy so soon, which she told me she never wanted to do again
>just let her con some other helpless guy.
yeah, a lot of mutual friends dont like her new guy, he's weird and i'm certain he lacks in other parts too

>>see girl you liked in highschool/college
>>she never liked you back
>>she got fat and you got fit

Not just that, she got 3 hideous kids from her previous marriage