Why is Jow Forums so racist against East Asians?

why is Jow Forums so racist against East Asians?

Attached: 0145-1024x904.jpg (1024x904, 250K)

cope

because hating on blacks is too easy

I think most people on this website are racist against everyone

Cause they are alleged to have small penises. And that makes me feel sad for them. I hate feeling sad. So they must be exterminated

>giving 2 shits about chinksects

Attached: china_2.png (1400x5552, 383K)

Welcome to 4channel friend

I love east asians, actually I lift for one

Attached: 1563975158905.jpg (828x615, 157K)

envy

>asian
>male

as a guy who fell for the STEM meme and had to study material science, example 1 alone would be enough to make me lose my shit

Attached: I'm fine.jpg (442x650, 85K)

Not true

Hey there matbro
Where you study?

>tfw no Tian Tao bf

Attached: bortz_sad1.png (301x457, 165K)

>communists
>less emotions
>insect hivemind society
>manlets
>onions
Nuke all of them except for japan

Attached: chink sticky.jpg (448x504, 27K)

but we already nuked japan

> the lack of awareness is strong with this one

Nice reddit spacing retard
>what is reading comprehension

Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, and the Norks are worth keeping. China has some neat people and features but they are drowned out by the endless ocean of horse shit and Pooh Bears Party

alleged

saw one in the locker room at the gym, have yellow fever ever since, so exotic

i've had bbc, and indian, and middle eastern, need asian and indigenous american and then i win at bottom fag bingo

Mainland China can fuck off forever. Other east asians are fine. the British should never have given away hong kong

Because every chink in my uni gym is a fucking retard who thinks they’re powerlifters moving sub-par weight.

Wide as fuck sumo stance to pull 275, wide as fuck grip and timely setup for their 185 bench, and they don’t even compete

would you prefer them to copy everything you do?

>Jow Forums
>racism
its like you are new to the internet or something. Do you need me to explain why people on facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc. aren't racist too?

Is fit getting brigaded or something, why are so many of these threads showing up in the last hour