What's your excuse for not squatting?

What's your excuse for not squatting?

Attached: 1565510043212s.jpg (199x250, 7K)

I run a lot.

I leg press

I squat three days a week, it's the most important muscle building exercise in terms of quality of life.

I have scoliosis and fucked up knee joints and I’d rather not risk it for a fat ass

The stupid fucking name of the exercise and the motion. Buncha faggots training to ride cocks LMAO

Deadlift x2 a week and leg press. Also on martial arts days, I do a ton of bodyweight squats.

Slipped a disk a month ago and I'm now scared. + the pain isnt gone.

hernia

you posting thumbnails you fucking retarded n****r

I have a job and can afford my own house.
Can't believe I'm the first to make this joke

Lunges are better

rode bmx all my life, ass isnt huge but its rock solid

Because I just trapbar deadlift and do pistol squats instead

It's not squat day.

What did he mean by this?

I have scoliosis too and I squat 5x5 three times a week, though my curve is mild. Am I basically killing myself? I don't have any pain so I guess it's fine for now

Sometimes I get lazy and depressed. In that case I'm skipping whole workouts though, not just squatting.

What I suspect to be lateral pelvic tilt so I can barely squat 155 lb x 5 but can leg press 405 x 12

1. I'm not a leglet
2. I squatted so much I couldn't fit into regular pants and even some sweat pants
3. Once you have not-skelly legs no one gives a shit
4. Recovery time is awful and painful in my quads. That takes a lot out of other lifts
5. Assuming you can comfortably carry a human being on your back it really doesn't matter how strong your quads are beyond that

People that think squats will give you big ass are fucking retarded. It's mostly about fat distribution. Because of this you get these dumb insta thots that sell their bullshit story about training a lot and they don't tell their fallowers how they also gained like 30lbs of mass that included fat and they have good fat distribution genetics and only because of that they gained big butts. If only girls would stop focusing on the butt all day and instead do some actual workouts world would be soo much better.

>t.

Attached: hank.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>People that think squats will give you big ass are fucking retarded.

Spotted the DYEL

It's a stupid vanity lift that nobody cares about except a bunch of insular bloatmax "powerlifters".

Do you want a functioning spine? Core? Legs?

It is the most important exercise for general quality of life.

you're supposed to squat and legpress

I have mild scoliosis (10 degrees) and loading my back aggrevates the pain quiye badly. It really depends on the person.

If you can squat 3 times a week you are not squatting hard enough.

Fucking pussies everywhere, I swear.

How do I improve flexibility? I can only squat with my feet wide apart.

I do back squats and then supplement them afterwards with box squats. I can do more weight and reps on a box squat and I feel like this pushes me to go heavier on my regular squats over time, but am I actually cheating myself and just not pushing hard enough on back squats? (I do go below 90 on the box squats)

Attached: Ass.png (480x600, 282K)

I do squat, but I still have some cellulite on my ass. What do?

Maybe that's true for women since they realistically will never be able to add a TON of muscle mass without drugs. I'm still relatively dyel but my ass blew up as soon as I started squatting.

Find the strongest guy at your gym though, I guarantee he has a giant ass.

Recovering from knee surgery 3.5 months ago
>can't wait to do lifts that aren't PT rehab

I'm paralyzed from the waist down

i'm physically unable to squat

I squat twice a week but I always have pain in my left groin. Feels so fcking bad