How to get taller at 18 Y/O

I'm currently 18 Y/O and 5'11", and I ideally want to be 6'2". I figured I still have a couple years to grow (especially because I was a late bloomer), so outside of sleeping 8+ hours a day which I already do, what else can I do to gain more height?

Attached: Zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

Have secks lol

Take HGH and drink milk

Leg extensions

It’s all genetics man, you don’t really get any taller after 18

T. 6’3 late bloomer

Attached: 2A9343B5-6FFA-42E1-9BCB-48DE8C78A7F7.jpg (747x751, 101K)

No, I'm a loser :(
I'll look into this, although I already do drink a fair amount of milk.
That's not really being taller, it's just a lie.
I've known multiple people that have gotten taller post high school. My father was 5'9 when he graduated high school, and now he's just under 6'1".

>it's just a lie
It's a surgery that forces your legs to get longer.

Dude height doesn’t really matter if you’re not a turbo manlet, stop worrying about it so much, being tall is overrated anyway, clothes are more expensive and I don’t fit in anything (public seats, stalls, cars, etc) because I’m too big. Be happy with what you’ve got :)

t. 6’3 broad shoulders

Attached: 5A1815F6-C592-443C-9C59-F465C2D82A5B.jpg (600x348, 28K)

Letrozole will increase height if your plates haven't closed. Google around for that and "research chemicals" and you can get some easy

avoid alcohol weed and cigarettes all drugs basically

My legs are already extra long. I have the legs of a 6'6" guy, and the torso of a manlet.

unironically? good diet, good sleep, play sports, don't over indulge in drugs and booze

also stretch

I took nutrition. Basically you stress your bones and the way you do that is jumping up and down a lot.

Get your dad to buy you a trampoline and jump up and down on it whilst playing super mario oddessy and in one short year you will be giant man.

Vit k2 d3 with fats
Mk677
Aromasin

“Grow, grow, grow”

sleep a lot and don't OVER exert yourself. some exercise is good, just don't live in constant exhaustion. also, always be in a slight surplus of calories.

Just say that you're 6 ft.

why, youre fine like that, the tall meme is just that, a meme, unless youre 5'7>

The issue is that tall women want tall men, I figure 6'2" would be enough to get them.
Nothing wrong with being 5'10", but when thots start asking for their guys to be top 5% in height, that's where I want to be. If I were older and still had no chance of growing I would just accept it, but if I can gain a few more inches I wouldn't mind that either.
Thanks fren, I'll remember to eat big.
I can't tell if this is real or not, so I'm just going to ad 15 minutes of jumping to my workout.
Yup, I dont do drugs/drink, and I eat pretty healthy. No sports though, I do occasionally do a manual labor job from time to time, what's the benefit to sports?
Copy that.

SS + GOMAD

intermediate fasting boosts growth hormone 2300% maybe it will help if u do it while still growing fuck knows

Get fat but not fat enough for loose skin. Every fat guy and girl I know is big and tall.