Goth Fitness

who here /healthgoth/

Attached: 0C81D301-E3D8-44E2-9D8E-62056B277C5F.jpg (750x693, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlcXbw9RWgw
youtube.com/watch?v=C7HCh6IdaQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDQbRkqroc
youtu.be/YyG4AFzl4Dw
youtu.be/iDLxzNwXZpA
youtu.be/lvN3iMbXIk0
youtu.be/DX0gScoNpeQ
youtu.be/xW_BJGSVWrs
youtu.be/CJjgr0EY8Go
youtu.be/D3WXORmKet8
youtu.be/hptnSRvSmy8
youtube.com/watch?v=3sMALbhJU6M&list=RDGMEM_v2KDBP3d4f8uT-ilrs8fQVMkQSoR1LVILE&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=W3VhC7gnsSI
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUKTxeIGLU
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GVW8_lvs_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=IsT_PvMR4j4
youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg
youtube.com/watch?v=XSudap5Pyrc
youtube.com/watch?v=1GwdHe5nQSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, I'm not 5 years old.

gib big liftin goth gf

> skeletor prince
> black trainers
> eyebags
> forgot to cut hair
Guess I've been a fitgoth all this time.

Attached: 1563302171632.jpg (598x566, 29K)

Attached: 1549636459301.jpg (499x515, 163K)

Attached: 1550261542980.gif (498x278, 365K)

still alive

why is this funny?

why did this make me laugh?

Where do I find more for my new fetish

Nah, that would imply that I put any effort into fashion other than “I like this shirt and these shoes”

You’re doomer mode, goths put a lot of conscious effort into their look

Fast on light so you may consume all that darkness

its a quality maymay template

>Started getting Jow Forums 10 years ago just so I wouldn't be the pit twink and so I look less autistic wearing edgy OSDM shirts
>Go to goth dance night in hopes of big tiddy goth gf
>70% women, most men are gay
>Get two numbers
>Neither materialize into a date
>Blasting youtube.com/watch?v=XlcXbw9RWgw

Attached: Scorchedshrit.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

Goth chicks are hot, so I've been going to goth parties a lot recently. I might even wear eyeliner to the next one.

What we don't do for pussy

What’s even the point of goth, is it like wearing your depression on your sleeve or something?

why is this guy eating ben and jerrys? literally the worst thing to eat

Bulk nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-160829__01.jpg (1080x1072, 272K)

most modern goths are probably unaware of this and are only in it for visual aesthetic, but the goth style grew out of "gothic" music, which itself was inspired by "gothic" horror movies of the 30's, which were adaptations of "gothic" literature, which were so named because they're stories often took place in the ruins of gothic architecture in order to emphasize their stories often focused on things which were past and old and dying. gothic architecture is so named as kind of a disparaging remark, as it was used during the renaissance to refer to the architecture popular in europe during dark ages, which enlightenment fags thought was inferior to the "classical" architecture of the romans and greeks which preceded it. Much of this gothic architecture was not built by true goths (although often by their descendants) and since everyone loved rome, they hated the goths (people who helped destroy rome) and anything built, or inspired by them. Interestingly, there is surviving gothic architecture built by actual goths, like the tomb of theoderic, and this architecture bares an unrelated, but very coincidental "style" that modern goths would be familiar with, i.e simple, heavy stonework, little color, subdued and dark. (not much light or windows) like something you would find in a graveyard

to sum it up, it's a visual aesthetic mostly with small philosophical undertones related to the "barbaric" nature of the gothic tribes and to the fact that those tribes and the things associated with them are old, devoid of color, lost in the past, and subsequently depressing. funnily enough, northern europe (the goths came from here) is very into the gothic subculture, which pairs well with their depressing, cold climates and adoration for things that are black

Attached: swimswuitsuccubus.jpg (720x900, 62K)

Fascinating

Strength training and self improvement seems very ungothlike. Maybe if you were lifting in a dungeon to seek even greater isolation.

Very nice

>checked
great post user

My man

hhnngg

Attached: pale is best.jpg (1000x1500, 189K)

pale girls > > > > > > > > > > the rest

Attached: 2d337454473935cc3cbd2f1bc9bf8a7f.jpg (564x705, 52K)

Got damn she’s ugly

you a roastie or gay?

Actually me. I listen to Rosetta Stone and Fields of the Nephilim at the gym all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7HCh6IdaQ8

Attached: 4295849597_18f7038c35.jpg (332x499, 51K)

I love when dyels flex.
No tricep developement. Arms looking like spongebob's. Ignoring legs. Ignoring back. So they take picks looking flatter than a board. No v taper.
Fucking dyels. Never change. I love you stupid fools.

Attached: Adobe_20190811_204723.png (1405x1836, 3.27M)

>milfs are a meme
>tomboys are a meme
Highly doubting goth girls aren't a meme at this point. Not falling for this 1, Jow Forums

Enjoy your imminent ban for posting swimsucc's pics.

>Highly doubting goth girls aren't a meme at this point.
Mostly a meme. I met a few at my campus, but they were more akin to "le nerdy gamer girl" than to goth gfs

I want a big tiddy goth gf

I'm actually the resident gym goth of my gym.

Attached: Adobe_20190811_205913.png (1493x1457, 3.31M)

Beginning to realize most of the "top tier" fetishes here are big fat fucking lies. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if "le trad Christian gf" is a fat fucking meme too

>I wear black i'm goth

name me 5 "goth" bands faggot

my chemical romance
fall out boy
green day
panic at the disco
21 pilots

Neena
Modern Talking
Aqua
E-rotic
Zohar Argov

I was expecting answers like these lul

>resident gym goth
Nope
>resident faggot
Sounds about right

saved for my ideals template

The biggest whores are in church.

She's fit enough I guess but her face looks middle eastern or something, heavy eyebrows and whatnot

lame b8

Why my pee pee so hard? Being pale is a sign of not getting any sun and possibly low vitamin-d. Why am i attracted to that.

0/10 nigga I aint even mad

Attached: brudle.jpg (550x365, 32K)

>my chemical romance
>fall out boy
>21 pilots

Jesus

Attached: 1562962813125.webm (360x360, 412K)

Trick question, goth is a sub categorizer in music.
Most bands that influenced gothic subcultures never categorized themselves as goth.

5 examples
Skinny Puppy: EDM, Industrial, Metal
Depeche Mode: New wave, Synth-pop
Crystal Castles: EDM, Witch House
Goblin: Prog-rock, experimental
Deftones: Prog-metal, doom metal
Tool: Prog-metal, experimental

Every band you listed is pretty much a post rock or post punk band. What a fucking newfag.

no

Ur gay

>get called out on not knowing shit about music

>u-u-ur g-g-gay

What a beta faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJDQbRkqroc
I bet you 2 days into listening to Skinny Puppy and your PRs will all go up by 10lbs.

What the fuck is Bailey Jay doing in there

Yo chill the duck out you pretentious faggot

>getting this upset that someone called you a little bitch on the internet

Want to know how I know you're 12?
You're never going to make it if you don't listen to oscillating synthesizers at -9.2db with chugging C# guitars.

>Deftones
>doom metal
If you don't know anything about the band then don't use them as an example.

Imagine being this wrong and simultaneously pretentious about it lol

1) goth is way more involved than just music choice.

2) i could post the mainstream american and EU shit, but I'm a gigantic weeb so ill give you a handful of japanese shit because why the hell not. Will probably be discarded/major disagreed on as to whether its legitimate goth. But on off chance you enjoy it...

Note: when you have one of the bandmembers (mana of malice mizer) largely responsible for the entirety of egl (elegant gothic lolita) in japan... I think the title of gothic is well earned.

Malice mizer - the song gives me feels I dont understand but grow to understand the longer that I live. youtu.be/YyG4AFzl4Dw
youtu.be/iDLxzNwXZpA

Gackt (was a singer of malice mizer before splitting on his own) - youtu.be/lvN3iMbXIk0
Song always hit me in the feels. Then once I learned Japanese well enough in college (classes) and internet took of so could translate... I translated the song and cant listen to it without being literally overwhelmed with feels - youtu.be/DX0gScoNpeQ

Moi dix mois (band that mana or malice mizer threw together shortly after trying to continue without gackt) -
youtu.be/xW_BJGSVWrs

d'espairsray - youtu.be/CJjgr0EY8Go

Dir en grey - youtu.be/D3WXORmKet8

The Gazette- youtu.be/hptnSRvSmy8

Attached: A-418157-1292632953.jpeg.jpg (500x365, 68K)

It was just a generic question to see if he could name anything that I like it wasn't a hard question. I'm an SP guy myself but you forgot type o negative the cute souxsie and the banshees christian death marilyn I mean we could just go on and on. don't call SP edm please it makes me mad

Ur a homo

> Then once I learned Japanese well enough in college (classes) and internet took of so could translate

What is this even?

Should have been
>Then once I learned Japanese well enough in college (classes) and rise of modern internet could translate on my own.

Fk u fegit

>1) goth is way more involved than just music choice.

I believe this to be a true statement, but when I see people I think it's so try hard and retarded. I consider myself a goth but I don't dress like a retard. Maybe i'm just confusing the boundaries of music where some people get too specific. Maybe i'm not goth but just listen to a lot of industrial. Insert muh fuck girl song

youtube.com/watch?v=3sMALbhJU6M&list=RDGMEM_v2KDBP3d4f8uT-ilrs8fQVMkQSoR1LVILE&index=10

Holy fuck you're a homo

within the same ethnic group levels of melanin are suggestive of testosterone levels.
eg. if you see two lions fighting chances are the darker one will win.
going for pale women is probably high-t like going for women with broad hips.

>detones
>not doom metal
So you didn't listen to Koi No Yokan or Gore then. Maybe you need to reeducate yourself kid.

>hahaha god i'm such a fucking moron I gotta act like this guy on the internet is wrong or else I'll feel bad

I just named five examples.
You can't deny SP has EDM influence, it's found in way too many of their songs to not state they are electronic-industrial at the very least.
Especially later with songs like Pro-Test.
Though I'd argue almost every CD they had. Had at least a few EDM dominant songs.

>man this dude really made me look like a bitch on the internet i better call him a faggot
>oh man he wasn't phased at all

niggers tongue my anus

Sad, many such cases.

t. queer

I just realized you wrote prog as well holy shit have you ever heard a song from either of these genres?

kek, if there was ever any doubt that it was b8 before...

t. Butthurt cause i got u

But of course, that's why Ogre and al jorgenson were BFFs. They made acid horse - no name no slogan which my go to gym song on rotation. but goettel died and all that shit. I like SP their OG days just heavy industrial dark shit. I mean I can dance to glass houses but that's just me having fun i'm not sure if you're supposed to dance to that. people say EDM i think that music festival cuck shit

He forgot avril lavigne, rasmus and evanescence

Koi no Yokan is an alt-metal album so is Gore, Minerva, and Diamond eyes. Listen to some black sabbath before you make an opinion of doom metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3VhC7gnsSI

I had the full album on my youtube but they fucking took it down. dumping industrial goth shit fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=oyUKTxeIGLU
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GVW8_lvs_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM

Why listen to this gay boring shit when you have access to Suicide Commando, Grendel, Rammstein etc?
Is it perhaps because you're low-t with poor taste?

bingo

That was an enjoyable and entertaining read, thanks Professor user.

Attached: 1446307046479.jpg (680x680, 54K)

What Rammstein album do you recommend? Always up for new music.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsT_PvMR4j4
youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg
youtube.com/watch?v=XSudap5Pyrc
youtube.com/watch?v=1GwdHe5nQSQ

i realize now this stuff isn't goth i'm just a musiclet enjoy the songs boys im gonna neck myself

Attached: 1565491407584.gif (500x353, 497K)

Mutter

Du kannst mich mal am arsch lecken I have every album since live aus berlin. the topic is goth rammstein isn't goth you nimrod

Okay

Who cares, Goth is whatever you put on when dicking down pale bitches, me I put on rammstein and sometimes Aqua, so that's Goth

My girlfriend's girlfriend, she looks like, you.

>little color, subdued and dark. (not much light or windows) like something you would find in a graveyard

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 82K)

Attached: 20190811_224532.jpg (1079x1439, 649K)

That's Gothic style architecture user. When he was talking about surviving grey stone buildings he meant things built by literal Goths (Visigoths, Ostrogoths, etc.) not in the Gothic style which is admittedly a very fucking confusing way to name things.

and of course it's just the goth chicks
just more thots
where are the angsty bros?

I'm not sure what qualifiers of goth are...

But I also married a pale punk/goth qt. We hooked up together at a convention, she was dressed in kind of a steampunk gothic corset outfit.
Her literal physical goals when she was a teen was morticia addams from addams family. Even now she takes great care to hide from the sun and cover up as much as possible to preserve her pale AF skin.

Our house decor has alot of skulls because reasons and we are in san antonio, so day of the dead (dia de Los muertos) is a big and accepted aesthetic look here.

At night, I tend to light candles for the softer light and general aromatherapy. They typically sit next to the skulls (cats can't fuck with candles then) so the house is dimly lit with flickering candles with skulls lit up casting shadows on the walls.
The walls adorned with pictures skeletons and diagrams *pic related*

Attached: Adobe_20190811_233042.png (1664x1361, 3.58M)

Brutal

Hey Andrew W.K. What happened to wearing white?

Attached: 1452435038855.gif (250x251, 1002K)

>requires pale skin for image
>must acquire vitamin d from the sun
>will dehydrate in all black clothing
It is inherently flawed and it cannot last.

Attached: 1564542913035.jpg (640x486, 17K)

Lmao wahmen

Attached: 1564890437378.jpg (612x459, 49K)

Just gotta find yourself the right one.

Attached: 1521402574179.webm (358x640, 1.84M)

The Birthday Massacre
Type O Negative
uhh
VAST?

That's all I got, more into horrorpunk/psychobilly myself.

Based and brain pilled

fuck you faggot