University starts in a couple months

>university starts in a couple months
>decide to intern at a medium accounting firm
>me and 2 girls start our internships there at the same time
>the staff there are a bunch of decent looking MILFs and 2 overweight boomers
>my manager(hot blonde MILF) introduces us to rest of the staff on our first day
>all the women there stop talking and start starring at me like a piece of candy
>one of them asks my manager:"Did you find this pretty boy at the gym?" and starts laughing like a school girl
>she tells the women to show us our workplaces
>the women start fighting over who is going to show me my desk and tasks first
>one of them just grabs my bicep and tells that she will show me everything and smiles
>lunchtime comes and we all go to a local restaurant for some schnitzel and fries
>the women start bombarding me with questions like what I am studying in college, what my hobbies are, what music I listen to, how often I go to the gym etc.
>then my manager asks If I have a girlfriend
>tell her I just broke up with my gf because she left me for somebody else
>they all start to "aawwww" and look at me like I am wounded puppy
>my manager starts to touch my shoulder and bicep while looking me in the eyes and smiling
>several days go on and the women constantly ask me to "help" them with their computes while sometimes they slightly touch my arms with their boobs
>they constantly say how muscular I am and sometimes they just playfully touch my arms, shoulders, back, and even my ass
>walk down the hallway and I could overhear my manager talk to a colleague:"God, I wish my husband was this well built"

Ok, I am 80% sure now that I will get raped by these thirsty MILFs. Anyone else dealt with something similar? Anyone else that gets constantly eye-fucked in the workplace by older females after getting Jow Forums?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>having female coworkers

>after getting Jow Forums

This happens before getting Jow Forums too.

Start recording everything, try and get your manager to say she exchange sexual favors for advancement. Record everything, once you have this you can sue for sexual harassment and make a lot of money and retire.

I want to believe this to be true, but this is probably a larp

based and very redpilled

This. Or use their attraction to you to your careers advantage

This, but even if you don't want to sue you can use the footage if they ever decide to #metoo you for some reason

Post Body Satanicposter

based

Attached: 12234353.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Lucky MILFucker.

Tbh it's very believable. The only slightly unrealistic thing is that this is an accounting firm so everyone should be miserable and look 10 years older than they are

post body or LARP

Nice LARP.

post body

Attached: 1560655043055.png (685x844, 140K)

OP here, here is a basic description of how I look:

>extremely good v-taper(IFBB pros at my gym told me I could become a professional bodybuilder due my insane shoulder-to-waist ratio)
>very veiny arms and big forearms
>very broad and canonball-looking shoulders
>very youthful face, like David Laid-tier face but with more masculine features and bigger jaw
>semi-long wavy black hair

just post your body, faggot

Attached: 1558298347225.png (241x209, 3K)

Post, let us mire

Photography exists nigga

faggot

>still hasn't posted body

Attached: 1558242090256s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

You sound hot af if that is true

Just post the pic faggot I need to fap

Attached: 106009827-1562695684709preview.jpg (2248x1592, 241K)

Post body or gtfo

We're waiting OP...

Attached: pepeface.png (1000x1000, 101K)

Why dont these guys post their body with the greentext so it's only half a larp instead of a full one

>still haven't posted body

Attached: face.jpg (2630x2749, 923K)

NIGGA YOU HAVE TO POST YOUR BODY

waiting...

Attached: 1563211320226.png (796x1060, 407K)

Listen up homos, Im not gonna post a pic of myself and get doxxed so you faggots can fap on my picture. I basically look like pic related but with following differences:

>jet black hair
>brown/hazel eyes
>rounder shoulders
>tinier waist
>slightly bigger forearms with more striations
>more masculine face/jaw

Attached: 66908743_1153213598201863_6354370786798807098_n.jpg (1440x1637, 267K)

No way you look like this dude

>still no body

it's a wrap

Attached: 1524257101469.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Just post a pic of your body, faggot. You don't need to include your face. You can blur out the background too, faggot.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

I fucking hate summer.

OP is a larping faggot confirmed.

SAGE

t. asian dyel

This would've been a nice LARP thread, too, if OP just immediately went for the troll.

*sigh*

Attached: 1558177632144.png (412x522, 355K)

just edit everything out asode from your body, so no one can dox you.
>inb4 it's Jeff

Retard, if you block your face and bellybutton no one will be able to identify you. Stop being so paranoid, literally hundreds of pictures of men get posted every day on Jow Forums. Tell me the last time someone was doxed.

Why bellybutton? Is this some opsec voodoo I'm unaware of?

ohh mah gawd post body already user hehe

you really sound like a faggot.

if you do this you'd rather want to use the recording as blackmail to improve standing in the company. you can always sure afterwards anyawys. just be very careful not to allow them to build enough money to counter blackmail/sue

HOW do you not get a boner when they keep touching you sensually like that?

fpbp

How about you post body, you dyel larping nigger?

>she tells the women to show us our workplaces
>>the women start fighting over who is going to show me my desk and tasks first
POST BODY
NOW

There's a high possibility that if you went to Japan and Korea, maybe even China, you could impregnate everyone there

based double dubs of truth