Art hoe made fun of my gains today bros. said it's a vestigial organ of patriarchy or some shit...

Art hoe made fun of my gains today bros. said it's a vestigial organ of patriarchy or some shit. How the fuck do you respond to that?

Attached: 1565490558044.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

You say "those are awfully big words for such a pretty little girl"

Then watch her explode

chill with the gains bro you're scaring the hoes

laugh in her face while flexing then move on with your life

Tell her you'll force your vestigial organ of the patriarchy down her fucking throat to remind her of her place in society.

Why can’t I be this whitty bros. How to make smart ass comment gains

Why are you hanging out with art hoes? That tells more about you and your “gains” than claiming she is an art whore. Your receding hairline, Boogie face, open mouth beta smile, spotty beard and thick black rimmed glasses are showing

Was waking through art building thought I’d flex a cep and get some mires.

Just make fart noises with your armpit

>Why are you hanging out with art hoes?
Go outside. Have sex. Post body. Dilate.

>I got your vestigial organ of the patriarchy right here bitch *crotch grab* hahaha

BAAAAAASED

Attached: 23802AEA-EB03-40ED-A62E-C32AADBE5B50.jpg (748x625, 342K)

Tell her to suck your vestigial organ of patriarchy.

Attached: 6449eb0c8984117fedf04d65896c391d.jpg (456x810, 53K)

Punch her in the head and stomp her teeth down her throat so she never says something that fucking stupid ever again

How do you get made fun of for being Jow Forums? Are you that easy of a target?

The only right answer

based misogynist

This

>What do you mean by that?

>O I'll show you my organ of patriarchy alright.

To be fair I was trying to flex a cep and get some art puss but bitch did a 180

By not giving a fuck.
Or this.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1067x1067, 446K)

Make love to her (rape?). Depends how handsome you are user.

>flex a cep
i loled

The only answer

>those anons who stood in solidarity with women during #MeToo

Don’t forget to vote for Bernie my dews

This, honestly. "Art hoes" have no depth of belief.

Your fault for taking the time to listen to the infantile bullshit coming out of that cunts mouth.

art hoes are the Biggest coal burners around, they aren't good

t.man who went to art school

just laugh in her/their face

Is it true what they say about art hoes?

Attached: voidvoidvoid.jpg (894x688, 109K)

ask her why she is mirin then and before she can respond say "god wills it"

You don't have to respond. You don't owe the world any justfication for your actions. Being unreactive to such bullshit is a virtue you must learn

>said it's a vestigial organ of patriarchy or some shit.
Ask her why she thinks a patriarchy is bad
Feminists have no idea what they actually defend

... more like fart hoes

Attached: 1556072906431.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Not OP, but they're my weakness

yes they fuck black guys

yes, their spinchter is looser than their morals

Attached: 1559827611347.gif (909x890, 328K)

Also, they're really easy if you aren't a complete faggot with an open mouth beta smile, spotty beard and thick black rimmed glasses. Show an ounce of masculinity and they'll be begging you to pin them down with your big muscles.

BDP AND ECSTASY

Every time I see this I can't help but giggle because this tubby clown kills the dude who's wife is filming this like two minutes later with that shotty.

Lack of father figure is very likely, but that's just my opinion

She wanted to bang you. It was a shit test But you were too autistic to see that much less say anything

The patriarchy is maintained by women who talk like her in public then covertly sleep with guys like us. Women control reproduction and by extension the social order. Patriarchy, toxic masculinity, it’s all produced and maintained by women.

>vestigial organ of patriarchy

Said the dog to the wolf.

why aren't you? they're hot, slutty and kinky.

>vestigial organ of patriarchy
You laugh in her face

I like my brain to stay in my skull, not dribble from my ears while hearing bullshit all the fucking day from some dumb bitch.

>caring about what woman thinks
You already lost

>get of my way im late to go do a line of coke off my impossibly skinny jewish girlfriends tits then make a podcast about mary gaitskill and edibles

Tell her to stop body shaming you, if that doesn't work punch her in the face.

It's true. All of it.

how do i get good at comebacks like this

Perhaps he doesn’t want to catch herpes or get accused of rape because he didn’t make some tree-hugging roastie orgasm enough times?

>i know im hot, now beat it so i can manipulate your dad into buying me menthol cigarettes

based

A LARRY WHEELS LAUGH
AHAHAHA

It's just IRL shitposting

It never comes quickly enough

every true man is a patriarch.
thats why boys need to aim to become a patriarch.
if they dont, they become the joke of a man you are so fed up with, like all those feminist good guys.

kek based

So you're a homo or what? Or you just fuck fat ~country~ blobs?

Being not American, I find normal girls around me, thankfully.

you’re probably an INTJ is why

>you are assuming it's just the vestigial organ not the full fledged manifestation of greco-roman excellence

This and fucking pubescent boys

It gets better

Cackled like an evil man at this

>Pretty little girl
For you

Attached: 1563886250864.jpg (470x960, 61K)

Well, it’s true—working to appear jacked is about looking like A Man with a capital M. Rather than shitting our pants about this, we should just accept it and say, ok.

Man had no idea what he was dealing with

Attached: 72C30B16-D7AA-4A85-B843-5309447A363E.jpg (924x1530, 884K)

Practice, read about comebacks, shitpost both irl and on fit and int until it comes normally

Based “hahaha” poster

Just ignore 90% of what women say. Have dated 2 art/goth hoes who initially claimed shit like they didnt care about or like my gains/strength. I casually laughed it off and lived my own way as I always have. During sex I choked the shit out of them and they called me daddy and begged me to pick them up and fuck them against the wall etc. How bitchmade do you have to be to get upset about the opinion of an insecure woman? Live your own way without a care for peer pressure. The key to being "chad" is PERSONALITY and strength of character, NOT gains.

stop letting her come up for air

Jacked? Everyone here wants to get shredded not jacked you nerd

>It never comes quickly enough
That's what your mom said last night

no.

"Epic comebacks" show you care about what she says and are hurt by it and therefore insecure. Either straight up ignore it or laugh it off as I said here. My motto is WAC: Womeh Are Children. You wouldn't argue with a 6 year old who called you a poopyhead. You must remain above it all. If you let them drag you in, you are a woman, too.

Typical redpiller, get off this board and run back to ( ).

The guy asked advise, and he got it. The fact you care about how you appear to women (and build a whole cult around pleasing them) shows enough.

wtf? I'm trying to get yolked, i thought that's what this board was about

No I'm like the opposite of a PUA. I literally do not give a shit what women think of me like OP does. PUAs just PRETEND not to care but actually care a lot. I may have worded my response poorly but I honestly feel "above" 95% of girls I meet and therefore dont entertain their cattyness. Being catty is the opposite of being confident and comes from feeling threatened by or "beneath" women, putting pussy on a pedestal. I suspect you're one of the guys whose advice was to give a sassy response and now you're giving another sassy response.

I'm not saying just to ACT like you dont care to get laid, I'm saying to cultivate your confidence until you genuinely cannot be bothered by any sort of cheap taunt from anyone, especially art hoes.

Also, final note to OP: her saying that shit CLEARLY means she wants ur muscles how do u not see that lol
Like that.

>just le ignore her
>women are le children bro!
This is why none of you will have sex. Nothing less interesting than a rigid, humorless prematurely aged man.

The Spartans, in addition to their intensive combat training, were also trained in witty comebacks. They were the ultimate chads.

True story

100% chance I'm funnier and more charismatic than you. I just dont get mad when a girl insults me because I'm not a walking uncovered nerve waiting to be set off by girly jibes. Stop coping and giving OP bad advice

It is clearly an invitation to banter, nobody said anything about getting mad.

Also, insulting art hoes, even as a joke, will often make them cry as they are VERY insecure. Insult women they are jealous of instead.

Maybe I misread the initial posts then hahahah, I just interpret everyone on fit as walking around constantly mad about women hahaha

The original response was still a pretty mean thing to say, though, and certainly sounded mad and very condescending to a woman who probably prides herself on intelligence.

not really making fun because. i m, strong. i will win. i will kill.

they shot him over a mattress, how trashy can you be

Best answer ITT

Attached: 1562670436442.jpg (647x471, 25K)

just say 'but im fucking shredded brah yeah kunt'

The dude was crazy as hell, he fucking threatened the mailman for delivering mail, and he was dumb enough to start a fight with 2 armed men. He played a stupid game, and won a stupid prize.

It depends on the tone. I imagined the intial response to said in a cheeky way that is clearly harmless and used to chill the conservation.

Attached: 175FB9CA-281F-4952-827A-26592B335A54.jpg (400x394, 47K)

Just make fun of what the fuck they're thinking they're talking about.

based INTP gang checking in

Attached: Jeanne d'Arc.jpg (1740x2400, 2.18M)

Rape her.

Post body

"Shame on you, I'm actually FtM and you are body shaming me. Who is the patriarchy's puppet now?”