Untitled

Attached: EBA3F7BC-356F-47B5-AF42-FBFE2A250F2E.jpg (3200x4136, 2.99M)

>phone posters make good thre-

>modern man
>men's magazine
>television

Attached: C8GrFaFX0AAgK3g.jpg (450x444, 17K)

>gets cut off by a cyclist once

We're all very sorry that your time is over Gen X, but maybe you should look into a more positive way of getting through your midlife crisis than making fun of "huhu muh millennials" in your cancerous "zines."

>ripping the guy for having a car
>also ripping him for having a bike

Whoa fucking modern cuckmales you should be walking eveywhere fucking betas

sam will go down as the most influential/redpilled nigger of the 2010s

this but unironically

the Lord gave us legs for a reason

Ben Garrison seems to be laying off the labels

the fuck's wrong with cycling. if I didn't cycle I'd have tiny chicken calves

I love Sam too but he definitely goes full retard about anything that someone he doesn't like enjoys. For a fat under-educated non-married dude with bad skin and pubey facial hair he sure likes to put himself above others. Nick is the most well adjusted of the bunch, he owns/runs a business, owns a house, has a kid, and is married. Charls is chaotic neutral so he's doing fine in his own way.

Attached: aiportraits_1563497760.jpg (512x512, 13K)

He gave you a brain for one as well.

speak for yourself, nerd

I actually did have a big problem with over probation, but I went to see a physiotherapist about it and I've been doing the exercises for 6 months now and it's finally starting to get a little better. An I gonna make it guys?

He's ripping the guy for having a PRIUS

Why are conservatives so fucking angry at literally everything else anyone does?
>LE WEED IS EVIL AND ADDICTIVE AND HARMFUL AND MAKES YOU UNPRODUCTIVE AND A BAD PERSON
>*drinks a 6 pack while smoking*

Why are you a woman? If you weren't an egocentric fag you'd see that, even if you hold your weed well, there's plenty of guys whose life went down the shitter while they were smoking it.

>thinking literally anyone, even the basedest boy idolizes Michael Cera
>magazine

boomer cope detected

Attached: 20190318_193700.png (497x408, 321K)

What did they get you to do?

libs bitch and get angry about dumb shit like manspreading and anime boobs too lol

only thing that's unfair in OPs image is blaming the modern male for his fatherlessness, previous generations (boomers and gen X) inherited manly characteristics to a degree but they were too demoralized and ironically detached to pass them on to millennials and zoomers...am projecting, my dad is kinda like this :(

My father is reasonably manly but growing up all he was was where beatings and orders came from.
He did not care to cultivate a relationship with me and pass anything down or did not think he could since his son didn't seem to like him (the beatings and orders guy) very much.
I think his dad was even worse but mine got the benefit of having three brothers.