Is using a slingshot cheating while benching?

>Is using a slingshot cheating while benching?

Attached: Bench-Press-Slingshot-Powerlifting-Increase-strength-nylon-band-Weightlifting-elbow-sleeves-fitness- (800x800, 58K)

i pay a couple of black dudes to bench for me

its not cheating, rights bros?

I wouldn't use it. I care more about activating as many muscles possible. Seems like that wouldn't hit as many muscles.

If you use this before 3pl8 i will look straight at you and scoff. And my 1 rm is 225

Grip is wrong. Why buy something from people who don't have proper form? It's like you don't want to make it bro.

but bro, when the bar inevitably slips and crushes your chest, don't you WANT your arms bound together so its even harder to free yourself?

the absolute state...

I borrowed this a couple times from my friend and have no idea what its for but it makes my bench worse in every way except for helping me get it off my chest

>not just using the edges of the knurling as a guide for finger placement

ngmi

>local man found asphyxiated in freak gym accident. The coroner stressed an autoerotic factor could not be ruled out.

It not only makes any numbers hit with is irrelevant but it also makes you a total pussy

Attached: 54C9419D-DE8C-439C-85A5-6595932DEAE0.png (506x477, 211K)

Damn bro, you opened my shut eyes. Thanks bro.

It’s not cheating if you’re trying to catch the Roadrunner.

>knowing the proper name for the nippy grippy callous rippy

Attached: 1520578451360.jpg (633x758, 68K)

>suicide grip
lmfao

if you hit 315 with a slingshot you didn't hit 315 bench, you hit 315 slingshot bench. as long as that is understood, it's a very useful tool for overloading. think of it as reverse band with a much easier setup

THIS

Kek

Slingshot bench, isn't "bench", it's a variation like press and push press. Adding variations makes the lifts more fun, helps breaking plateaus.
For those injured, it "assists" on proper bench form.

I bought one when I tore my rotator cuff. Sorta helped? It's good for burning out the top range of the lift, since it assists with sticking at the bottom when you're near failure. Of course a spotter can help you do the exact same thing and it looks way less gay. I only pull the thing out if the gym is fucking empty

But what about your FORM, huh?

if you buy equipment like this or a lifting belt or lifting shoes then you are a faggot consumer

>dat form

Yikes

Why do people bench with 5 fingers on one side? I know that the grip is really strong and helps with things like pull ups and grappling but what the fuck is the point of doing it on a bench?

I would be embarrassed to use this.

Using it at all is cheating.

>Is fucking my secretary cheating on my wife?

Don’t suicide grip on bench, people do it but you really don’t want to risk dropping 200+ pounds on your chest

Supposedly is easier on your wrist. I tried it and I can kind of feel it since the bar sits more on the heel of your hand as opposed to the middle/top of your palm.

do you still have training wheels on ur bike faggot

It’s cheating as much as resistance bands are for pull-ups.

225 only ?

it’s a useful accessory exercise for powerlifters and people who want to get their bench numbers up. same as spoto press, board press, feet up bench, etc...
is the only person itt who knows what they’re talking about, sad to see the state of nu/fit/

THE DYELS AND BRAINLETS ARE OUT IN FULL EFFECT. This is meant for when you hit a plateau. That way, mentally, you know you just lifted heavier weight, so next time, without it, you know you did thst weight before. Jesus christ, you niggas is reTARDed

i see no problem
it was good enough for the civil war

Benching 1 plate for 10 is basically benching 2 plates for 5 right?

>faggot with a shit bench expects us to believe he has the balls to look ANYONE in the eye at the gym

lmao pipe down, kid.

Attached: 1504499642428.png (1398x934, 732K)

>retard fails to understand that the slingshot literally lets you bench more than you can without it

fuck dude, you're pretty stupid.

high IQ poster

Attached: Untitled.png (548x720, 426K)

You can use this when you’re pushing over 3pl8. Its useful for experiencing what moving really heavy weights feel like before you actually attempt.

havoc?

Suicide grip. Basically they're stupid.

I've tried it a few times when benching with some powerlifters in my gym. I don't see the point. All it does is make the lift easier at the bottom.

Helps prevent injury. Some use it exclusively when training

powerlifters use its for overload training. all the weight is still through your body. its a different feeling than reverse bands or regular bands

It's a good overload stuff thing, would recommend and don't think of cheating, using that line of thinking you could say that rotating barbell is cheating, just do what you like.

if you are using a slingshot with suicide grip you better be benching atleast 405lbs for reps.