Does anyone else here eat oatmeal? Appears to be good for gains

Does anyone else here eat oatmeal? Appears to be good for gains

Attached: 91qTEmjsK5L._SY550_.jpg (338x550, 45K)

>eating literal poison

Attached: 7917ac91-425d-4c5c-b45e-7c5b11c91670_1.af3f1bbc504f85d11aad43106dfa484b.jpg (2400x2400, 1.07M)

12g sugars
just fuck my day up senpai

Eat plain oats and cook them in milk. Don't eat this added sugar garbage

pic + milk + raisins. much healthier

Attached: 91JMtRS68zL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

This, with a spoonful of peanut butter added to it.

You can put all sorts in porridge. Peanut butter, nuts, banana, berries, dried fruit, protein powder, cocoa, cinnamon

Why would you have it plain

>Why would you have it plain
Because you're not a fruity boy faggot who needs 10 spices and flavorings to get his macros

This, use a protein powder to flavor or honey if you absolutely must.

Why even cook the oats then. Just eat them raw like a horse. Or are you too faggot? Retard

You cook them so they digest easier faggot

Well you cook them so you can choke them down quickly with them same macros duh

>honey if you absolutely must.

Implying baby must use sweet sweet to eat or else his tum tum won't be happy

Sounds like homosexual excuses to me

>cooking your oats
Just leave em in whole milk over night, easiest way to do it. I’ve done this every morning for months now

Just to be clear you americunts.. You guys are talking about oats on this pic right? Why the fuck would you cook them or put them in milk over the nigh? I just put them straigh from the box into my cereal together with bananas,yogurt,nuts,peach and whey..

Forgot the pic

Attached: zobene-1.jpg (565x565, 97K)

yeah, you can do that but I think it is pretty common knowledge that cooking them makes them more easily digested.

They are much more palatable when they are mushy.

It's American thing like all the other stupid American things... cooking a cereal that is already cooked and ready to eat. Like Koreans believe that running a fan in a closed room can kill you and Germans believe that the wind generated from opening two windows in an apartment will give you the flu, Americans apparently believe that it's good practice to cook oats, while the rest of the world just puts oats in a bowl with milk and starts eating.

>straigh from the box into my cereal

Whew lad now you're eating other cereal? What a cuck

Lol this