I hide my girl clothes and wig in my car but my mom always wants to take my car when she goes out...

I hide my girl clothes and wig in my car but my mom always wants to take my car when she goes out...now I cant crossdress when im home alone

Attached: 26262bdh77.gif (600x338, 89K)

Wear her skin next time.

Attached: 1532170353542.png (953x1282, 631K)

back to Tumblr with you tranny

Attached: 1f2.jpg (680x671, 82K)

>tfw I can relate to this on some level

Never thought I'd experience this.

Attached: image0.png (3640x2140, 1.87M)

Do you guys only dress up or also suck dicks when you do?

ive never visited tumblr before
has this happened to you too lol?
im still a virgin

>tranny is crossdressing
hurr retard

Nice one homo at this point castration and full on girl pills will do you well

Attached: rfuhuhuhu.jpg (125x121, 2K)

I mostly dress up for myself because I don't have the figure I did when I was 16. I still pass decently but I'd have to be with someone I was comfortable with to dress up.

I keep my stuff in my car and my dad is always trying to use it or do minor repairs and stuff on it when I have tons of gay shit in there.

I'm probably higher T than you, manlet.

>likes to dress in girls clothes
>never visited Tumblr
so op is one of those not trannys that just likes to dress up as a girl for fun what a huge difference between those two things

Attached: 1551046181031.png (617x750, 176K)

>manlet
I'm 6 foot tall

You don't have to be a tranny to wear certain types of fucking clothes, that's ridiculous. OP clearly lives day to day life as a man, might even prefer it that way. Shouldn't you be glad that someone wants to be a regular fag instead of ruining their body with hormones?

i hide drugs and alcohol in my old desktop case, you can probably also fit your girl cloths minus shoes in a jacket lining.

you can just cut them off and get girly skinny

Attached: oof.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

>I keep my stuff in my car and my dad is always trying to use it or do minor repairs and stuff on it when I have tons of gay shit in there.
i hide my stuff inside the door so I dont think my mom will find my stuff but im still mad that im home alone and cant cd
i really want to be castrated desu, im not s real man snd dont deserve my balls

>6 foot
So you're 5'11, got it.

Bet you have hips wider than your shoulders too, basedboy. Fuck off to your NTR threads.

this gave me a boner...why am i so fucked up

Stop trying to indoctrinate people into your tranny cult

Give it a try user whats the worst that can happen

Attached: 182216238.jpg (200x252, 4K)

So you would play with a guy if you got good vibes and he was clean?

I'm trying to bottom for the second time in my life and don't have girl clothes

do you have more castration videos?

actually no I have a very small waist don't you feel foolish now you effeminate simpleton

Attached: afupogkbu7n21.png (2048x2732, 1.7M)

>So you would play with a guy if you got good vibes and he was clean?

my most important requirement is for the guy to be clean

And we connected on some sort of emotional level, yeah. I'm not really down for random hookups unless I'm fucking a girl.

Jealous virgin

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-jzh

Attached: file 17.jpg (1016x774, 191K)

>he isn't a virgin
oh shit nigga what are you doing here

Ok very cool, well I have a guy lined up that knows I'm only curious about anal play and he's clean so I'm going to bottom maybe this Friday and see if he's better than the first guy I played with

I realized that I'm not unique, theres tons of people that are depressed and sick of life in general. So I sought them out. I only fuck robots. It works well...except for the fact that everyone on here (me included) have fucking mental problems so stable relationships never work out.

If you dont do butt stuff a lot make sure he lubes up and goes slow. I like to toy with a 5.5in dildo and the amount of lube can easily make a difference between "this burns a little to put in" to "I can literally ram myself with this as hard as I want and it doesn't hurt."

If it stings at all, take it out and use more lube. Buttsex is great.

I bought a prostate massager and have played with that on and off for a couple of months so yeah I know about lube and going slow. It's just the first guy went slow to start then started jackhammering me as soon as he was all the way in. I would have preferred a slow gentle fuck instead or me riding him

whatever you say you not virgin

You could be fucking robots right now if you take the gay pill. It is not that bad, you do not even have to be gay, just be prison gay and fuck the guys that look like girls.

sorry but I'm not a faggot like you

Attached: 1555153623399.jpg (1024x784, 135K)

Why do you keep posting tranny ad homs when I'm not tranny? Think you're just jealous.

>why do you do this when I'm y
for the luls obviously

Attached: 1554558334657.png (738x669, 186K)

What's your car and why does she use it? Maybe tell her it's reeking of gas, that usually scares women

>using suicide statistics as an argument on Jow Forums
lmao

well it just for the luls if we live in clown world might as well be a clown myself

Attached: 1549863865766.png (858x553, 236K)

>What's your car and why does she use it?
its a land cruiser and she uses it because it has more space than her car
>Maybe tell her it's reeking of gas, that usually scares women
i dont think shell believe and even if she does my dad would get mad at me for lying to her

ill admit it op good job on the bait you got all these retards even though this is really basic

If you have a Chest of Drawers like pic related, you can hide the clothes in the space between the floor and the last drawer.
That's what i do and it has worked just fine.

Attached: Drawer.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I'm not familiar with that... Maybe you can hide it under the backseat?
Anyway, you brought this on yourself by buying a soccer mom car

>I'm not familiar with that... Maybe you can hide it under the backseat?
my clothes are well hidden in there, she wont find them
>Anyway, you brought this on yourself by buying a soccer mom car
i bought it because it has space to hide stuff and she isnt supposed to use it because she has her own car anyways

Attached: IMG00-05-940x622.jpg (940x622, 103K)