Increasing Height

Hello, Jow Forums.
Just wanted to know how can an eighteen-year-old male increase his height.
>Ibf better posture.
>I do that all the time.
I'm 5'6, and young (as I said, eighteen); my father is 5'9. And, as I'm concerned, men stop producing the hormone of growth when they reach twenty-one.
So, what diets and exercises do you recommend, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1517159423069.png (704x418, 473K)

Eat more/good
Sleep more
Reduce stress
And finally HGH from the doctor. You're running out of time for this one.

Anything else is a waste of time. The rest is genetics. Sometimes we get the shit genes and you deal with it. I'll tell you this. The more you worry about your height the more stress you'll have so the more likely you'll stay short.

Eat at a surplus and lift bro, you’ll be able to naturally get 2-3 more inches by the time you’re 21-23 years old. You’re not done growing, but you can maximize what growth potential you have left. Maybe try a GH analogue or something but don’t expect too much

Intermittent fasting and 8+ hours sleep to encourage HGH production if you can't get injections

Go to a doctor and get growth hormone RIGHT NOW

A friend of mine grew an inch or two in the period between his 18th and 20th b-day, so there's still hope for you user

if you can afford it just go to the doctor can get on that HGH. however, since you're already 18 don't expect to grow that much. most optimistic for you would be 5'9, most realistic would be 5'7.

how tall is your friend?

>you’ll be able to naturally get 2-3 more inches by the time you’re 21-23 years old.
lmao why deceive him like that

Thank you for the advice, user. But, excuse me, what is HGH?

Thank you for your words, user.
Which brands of HGH do you recommend or know about?

Growth hormone, read about it

>which brands of HGH do you recommend or know about?
no idea since my parents never took me to the doctor and i'm now a 5'8 manlet while my older brother is a 5'11 king of manlets.

You’re destined for the pit

t. 6’2

Attached: 28870EEB-CEC8-44E4-9011-7CEDE2DC27B1.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

I will. Thanks man! Didn't know HGH's existed until now.
I'll start with them as soon as I can.

Attached: 1517376060786.gif (840x488, 511K)

Thanks either way, chief. Really appreciate it.

Buy HGH and start taking 2iu's every morning when you wake up. You better hurry before your growth plates close. Maybe you can convince your family physician you have Growth Hormone deficiency and hop on.

I think he's 5'9 now, I can't really tell since I never asked him and I'm 6'3 so everything shorter than 6' is pretty much the same to me

Woah, I didn't even think about it lmao. I will, thanks!

Real talk, is height really that big of an issue?
>T. 5"7 manlet

Word for the wise: HGH can be dangerous if you fuck up and take too much. It’ll basically destroy your organs if you use it as a steroid and cause premature death. Don’t try to be Mr. Olympia while on HGH. I did a big research project on it for school

only on the internet

this
ive never even once heard anyone outside Jow Forums mention height
like seriously

If your taller than the girl your fine

My 677. You're welcome faggot. Don't get too tall.

Mk-677

I'm so glad I don't have this problem

Correct your posture.

Slouching I'm 5' 10"
Correct posture I'm 6' even

seriously posture is big, do facepulls and stand straight.a-any good N.A sauces? also would it work at 19? i havent grown since 18 but both my parents were late bloomers so maybe id grow more

Lots of sleep and food
I unironically would have terrible growing pains as a kid after a big meal at dinner
Still get some but not nearly as bad
t.21 year old 6’3” , people think I’m 6’5” though because manlets like to lie about their height

bump

>Grow....grow....grow

Reroll

Normie coworkers kept mocking my manlet bro because of his height FeelsBadMan

based and checked.

I feel so much power when I tower over another male around the same age as me. Especially when they're looksmaxxing, because we both know who wins out in the situation.

Have you ever tried to pass through a doorway at the same time as a Manley going the opposite direction? They literally just look at your chest then have to look up and move out of the way.