Jow Forums in Asia?

Any muscular Jow Forumsizens ever gone to an Eastern Asian country, especially Korea? How was your physique received? Is it possible to be too big for the QTs there?

I'm thinking of taking a trip to Korea soon but I'm a little unsure of how my physique is gonna come off. I can see it going either way. Like maybe I look like superman compared to everyone there and get infinity mires, or maybe I look so big/different that it's intimidating and off-putting

Idk where the fuck else to ask this but I figure Jow Forums has some wisdom to share

Attached: GIGA QTS.jpg (1080x1349, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YwHzPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Went to Japan, got stopped for Photographs everywhere I went.

post body

I went to Japan over christmas. Only people that mired were the old geezers at the sento.
I've put on another 10kgs since then so I'll see if I get any mires this christmas.

We do annual thailand/pattaya meetups with Jow Forums guys.

>How was your physique received?
Really great. Also ladyboys really have a muscle fetish, so be aware :3

Attached: kissu.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

if you are blond, tall and not fat you'll be a king in korea and slay pussy easily

Korean's are either extreme whores who'll sleep with any non-deformed foreigner in minutes of meeting, since foreigners aren't held to the same dating customs of the land, or extremely reserved, and these wouldn't EVER date a non korean because daddy doesn't approve (not even joking)

There's no greater self esteem booster than going to Japan as a big yoked white guy. Everyone wants to talk to you, take pictures, treat you to meals, invite you places, girls ask to add you on LINE, and more. Going to a karaoke place for a date was pretty much a guaranteed blowjob every time.

Be Tall
Be White
Be semi fit

Honestly just being tall is enough. I know an ugly black guy who is 6'2 who slayed in japan

>guaranteed blowjob every time.
Aren't they bad at head? It always looks subpar in JAV

Same but for Hong Kong.
Although my favourite Asian country are the South East ones. I've taken several girls virginities just because I'm white. Always creampie them every time.

I have a buddy who's ugly as fuck, literally looks like a skinny-fat goblin and still manages to pull there. So much so he goes every couple of months now.

If you are natty it will be allright. Just to warn you: everyone works all day and are busy so don't expect any girl approaching you even if you are super hot. It's not some fantasy land, but the food is good if you get used to it.

I knew you guys would have some wisdom, thank you guys. FYI here's my physique

Based

Thankfully I'd be going to Korea where I don't think there's a ladyboy issue

Fuck yes. Great to know. I'm not blond, but I am above average height (5'10.5 / 179 cm), and definitely not fat lmao

Based. Let's hope it's the same in Korea

Attached: IMG_0998 crop - Copy.jpg (1890x2570, 558K)

>5”10.5
>.5

You need to leave Jow Forums. This place has poisoned your mind

>ladyboy issue
Ladyboys are the best tho :3.

>these wouldn't EVER date a non korean because daddy doesn't approve (not even joking)

Listening to their fathers, haha wow so funny.

>Tfw 5'6
Is it over for manlets?

You are aplying western ideals to an easter society. There's a reason koreans still think fans suck your soul in 2019

That's average height to tall there senpai

You'll do fine

I don't know about Asia, but europoors are so scrawny. My brother who is not Jow Forums at all, he's overweight, looks like he's perpetually bulking (not fat just no definition, simply big) and he is saying everyone in England and Ireland thinks he's built.

Damn mirin lats

What do you do for lats? Mirin

Dude ur 5 9 I can tell by the door pretty short ngl

Yeah but he's not short in Asia

I'm 5ft 7 and still stood above 90% of the people during my travels of Asia

they are dead fish with fucking, but absolute freaks with blowjobs

looking great dude, get out there and slay, gl hf

Attached: 1536311960431.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Like trying to choke themselves to death with your dick freaky?

I have yet to ever see a single user respond to this

yup. And they will not stop until you're completely flaccid

>going to Japan, SK, and Thailand for most of December

I just want to get drunk with salarymen and have dinner with a different person/group every night while I'm in Asia (mostly Japan and SK), will they really enthusiastically want to hang out with a friendly foreigner over food and drinks? I don't even care about sex with QT azn girls, I am way more interested in having a blast talking to as many people about their countries and life and stuff as I can.

6'2 btw, and I'll probably be wearing longsleeve compression shirts because of the weather and my tattoos (no onsen for me, unfortunately)

If you interested in pattaya meetups with Jow Forums bros.
We gather on our discord, we had 1 meetup before.
Next one is in december.

discord.gg/YwHzPY

Summerfag

instagram.com/trcy_ngyn if anyone wanted sauce

Is the idea chinks live white men just a meme? You guys are making me think I actually have a chance with a woman.

Lmfao true

Awesome

Europoor trip is next

Ty, I mostly just do a shit ton of deadlifts. And then sometimes throw in various forms of pull ups and on a rare occasion rows. But mostly just doing a ton of deadlifts

Was about to take another pic with a tape measure in the shot but then realized how autistic that'd be

Thanks brah

I posted my physique :) (even though nobody asked)

How new are you?

how do med guys fare? i have a Italian complexion but not sure if ill get the same treatment or just be labeled a shitskin mexican

Just seen body post. Mirin brah.

Okay I'm practicing karaoke now for my future trip to Japan

Less well but you'll still pull some easy dogfaced bitches.

you're an idiot

Yikes. Do people actually think this is a good physique? People in the 40's who didn't even lift looked better than this

Attached: 1560655043055.png (685x844, 140K)

Post body

I don't think they care about tattoos on foreigners, only on Japs

Attached: japanese mire.jpg (874x2470, 452K)

can anyone recommend a vacation package for a good price to korea, japan, or china? should I look at cruises?

thats disappointing. Ive been told im like a 7 but im pretty sure asains have a thing for brain spellmen types

They do

just buy flights and explore on your own pussy

Interesting, I don't have tattoos anyway but still interesting

Please say this is a meme. If it’s not I will literally go to any East Asian country before 2020.

Basically you bump up 2 levels in SMV
Average -> Chad lite
High tier normie -> Slayer

I don't think what's she's describing is something to be desired

What if the guy is a slayer or a chad already?

>not wanting to be mired like a piece of art
r u gey?

youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw

1:59

you have a chance withany woman user, you just need to not be a faggot and love yourself

I thought so at first, but go to any east asian country as long as you're not fat or hideously deformed, you'll do well.

not by a girl that ugly

Attached: Anon.png (877x917, 1.34M)

giga chad

She's ugly as shit.

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 32K)

You go back to start.

Do people in japan/asia speak english,I'm scared of going there and then not being abke to talk for shit.

Not in korea or japan, but yeah it'll be on the taller side in philippines, vietnam, cambodia, laos and maybe thailand.

Most speak very poor English
There are maybe 10% that are conversational

A lot of the signs are in English though - if you have a Japanese/Korean friend go with them.