Has anyone tried these posture harnesses? Is it worth my time or is it some bunk fad...

Has anyone tried these posture harnesses? Is it worth my time or is it some bunk fad? I don't think my posture is bad necessarily, but if it works why shouldn't I give it a try?

Attached: postureharness.jpg (1000x1170, 116K)

no one on fit has an opinion on a posture harness? must be a meme

get a stronger back dyel and your posture will fix itself

Better off fixing your posture with good habits
As soon as you take this off you'll revert to your bad habits

my posture isn't bad really I just figure why not. just wondering if there is a reason I shouldn't give it a try

>unironically buying push-up bras at this point
The memes truly write themselves these days.

Haven't you realized 99.9% of seen on TV stuff is just bullshit?

The "why not" is throwing away money for bullshit because you've been programmed to solve all problems by buying something new

If your posture isn't bad why would you need it?

Bad posture comes from spending too much time bent over, if you have this you won't force yourself into Quasimodo mode.

BUT I doubt a tv product will last more than 6 months in good condition

So you want to wear a bra you faggot?
lol. Kys loser

It's not bad doesn't mean its great. I would think that my posture is average which mean it isn't noticeably bad but its not noticeably good. Why not spend a little money ($15) and a little effort of wearing it to make my posture noticeably great. it's not life changing but it's one small step of self improvement that seems easy to attain

You'll rely on the support and those muscles will atrophy, leading to even worse posture if you ever take it off. Just work on your back, you don't need anything outside your own body.

Agreed

Go see a PT

Not OP, but my back is much stronger than my chest, etc. But I'm still prone to shoulder pain. I have better mobility, rotator cuff strength, and back strength than people who bench way more than I do pain free.

This would make your posture worse if anything, it would weaken the muscles that pull your shoulders back

you only wear it like at most 60 minutes a day. It's not something you wear all day every day. its not a support its a trainer so you get used to what good posture feels like

Good posture is free retard

I used one of those for 30 days, 5 hours everyday and it didnt work.

This will force good habits into you. You can't look down when using your phone, you can't bend over on the computer etc. it's just an aid.

I bought one, I ha e it set up in a way where it hurts if I slouch, basically it just reminds me to stay straight

so would you recommend it?

Like a training bra.

I just wear thong

Based and thongpilled

>I only wear this dick on my ass 60 minutes a day