Why is Dwayne the rock trying to hide his real height?

Why does he claim that he is 6'5 when he is in fact 5'11 or 6' at max? Is he just a coping manlet?

Attached: Untitled.png (1424x1028, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
youtube.com/watch?v=piiOcywFU2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can you even fake 5 inches?

Maybe Vin Manlet is using lifts.

a five inch box?

This my guess. Theres plenty of footage of Dwayne being clearly taller than the average man

Attached: 1563900994312.jpg (1280x1234, 326K)

yes

yo burgers, if the rock tried to be president of freedomland, could it actually happen? After trump i believe everything from you guys

He literally stands on a box in some of his movies

Yes. I honestly would put him in the top 10 of people I think could beat Trump

>not understanding it's a movie and they want the actors to seem the same height.
Dumbass

Yes, #LITTY voter here.

Arnold Scharwatever was governor of Californian Ronald Reagan was also a famous movie star before he became president. And that's rich have you seen the British PM or the forever president Putin

Tbh if the rock was president he'd be very compassionate idk about his foreign policy besides muh love everyone maholo he'd probably let everyone into the country / give out massive aide and we're in the same shit state as europe so who knows

Gronk is 6’6 and the rock is 6’5. I believe this is more than an inch difference.

Attached: 800326BC-58F7-4E1B-9BC6-FFF0550BB63D.jpg (750x404, 56K)

Zac Efron is 5’8 and the rock is 6’5. Hollywood e-stats hard.

Attached: 1C5D8779-2C56-401F-876F-D5C1E50190FD.jpg (630x535, 100K)

Boris Johnson is a former mp and former mayor of London. He studied at the most prestigious public school and the prestigious university in the world. The parallels between him and trump pretty much end at the blonde hair.

He also has a knack for triggering the media and being whimsical, but yes Boris has always been public sector for his career.

The Rock is 6'2 at best

Yeah, The Rock looks to be about 10cm or just below 4 inches shorter here.

People have already figured this out faggots, he's 6'2.5

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html

because he's a tranny

No dude, Michelle Obama is a tranny. The Rock is very clearly male even if he does height-fraud a bit.

Love this site, they're so completely autistic about the most insignificant thing in the world.

that point on his head is like an extra 2 inches

You're right about Michael Obama user.
But unfortunately I know a lot about the luciferian elite and their disgusting bloodlines/androginy cult, and I can tell you the Rock is a Samoan woman on T. You don't have to believe me though, I'm just stating a sad truth

youtube.com/watch?v=piiOcywFU2Q
Vin is wearing lifts in that picture. Also, the Rock is a former pro wrestler and those guys usually exaggerate their height.

Yeah it's hilar, it's funny how Harry styles claims to be 6ft now, every year he's put on height when he's actually 5 8 manlet. They show him wearing lifts and heels

does anyone have the scene where they use camera tricks to make the rock look smaller compared to vin and it looks ridiculous.

It's a reference to German expressionist geometry and absolute kino you pleb.

that's the point of U.S. president, all you have to do is be a natural born citizen, live here for at least 14 years and be at least 35 or older. It's meant that way so anyone can run for president and be voted in.