>lift some weights
>go grocery shopping
>buy some vegetables and chicken breasts for yourself
>take two donuts and a large chocolate frappuccino for gf
>ride back home
>wake gf up
>"honey I got u some donuts" t. me
>"oh thanks user you're so sweet!"
>eat your carrots and chicken breasts while watching your wife-to-be munching those XTRA FAT sugar n jam donuts
>repeat

she used to be a top-tier athlete lol

Attached: topfeeder.jpg (650x642, 68K)

Living the dream my man. I'm so jealous.

Youre going to burn literally, when she sees her old year book photos snaps, straps you to the bed and sets your house on fire. Then eats a raw chicken breast while you scream in heat induced agony from your master bedroom

>straps you to the bed and sets your house on fire

that is, sir, also one of my fetishes lol

Oh please. If OP knows how to talk to insecure women she'll feel more loved than ever when he looks at her and genuinely says "I think you've only become more beautiful" then dicks down that well crafted slam pig good and hard. She'll sing his praises in sewing circles for years.

Literal torture.

based, make sure your slampig gets healthy food along with the fattening stuff though

very nice

good

women shouldn't be skinny

No my gf is slim and fit like me and I’d prefer her to stay that way.

narrow shoulders

cucked

Is this the COPE thread?

I'm feeling ambivalent about fattys lately. I've always preferred them but at this point it's obvious that the thicc black culture has given them a bloated ego. They think they're 10s just because some fat went to their ass and it sucks because one of the perks of fattys was that they used to be sweet and loving. Now they are increasingly even worse than basic bitches.

You are a gains goblin.
This will all backfire on you when your wife get pregnant. It’s common knowledge that kids who are in the womb while their mother is at a high body fat are predisposed to weight gaining. I am not joking, you can research this

Attached: 446EF150-25B2-4DF1-BAC6-34E2812A858D.jpg (655x625, 51K)

Dialate

Good job bro

Attached: 1562122797953.jpg (326x119, 15K)

Get on a treadmill fatty

I ran15 miles today

This so much

Attached: IMG_20190811_185341.jpg (1080x1920, 139K)

..to the nearest burgerking to get drip fed grease pigshit

Aww lawd imagine the stank on that brapcow

Wow. That is the most normalfag wojak I've ever seen. Wall of text format memes are gay

This. It sucks. Slim girls are the humble ones now

This picture is so assymetric that it hurts me.
The door is not centered, the earphones' cable is tilting to the left, her hair bun is made towards the right side of her head, the case of her point directs the viewer's attention to the left, exaggerating her shoulder, which is higher than the other one.
And to top it all, a fucking water bottle on her leg, ruining her legs.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

juicy

>assymetric
But I know for a fact that Lincoln wasn't anti-semitic, he was shot in the temple.

Fuck that sounds great

Based and architect pilled. Women are meant to be chunky with fat hanging off their bodies. I feed every attractive woman I come across. I try to make every woman I fuck gain at least 15 pounds over the course of me hanging with her. I turned my last girlfriend into medically overweight by getting her high and taking her to the cheesecake factory and other high calorie places. Made her go from a thin girl abdomen into a big wide fat girl torso with a pot belly. The fat sat on her like fresh powder, forming a buffet of gentle contours.

Another girl I managed to turn from a short chunky asian girl into an obese food addicted sloth with the physique of mal malloy. Fast food and munchies are the tricks to stuffing them fast.

Also, make sure to have sex with them when they are as full and bloated as possible because then you are programming them to thinking that stuffed = sexual pleasure. If you work hard to make them cum, it's basically guaranteed to keep them addicted to food.

Another trick to are milkshakes and drinks. You can feed a girl an entire meal and she'll always make room for a tall drink or a milkshake afterwards. Easy way to get them to eat another 500 - 900 calories without them being aware.

Attached: 1547515644438.jpg (617x811, 189K)

She went from qt3.14 to trailer trash. Memes aside this is gross

holy shit why have i never thought of this? I must be a fucking faggot

Based, especially the part about fucking them senseless while they are stuffed full. They actually get more pleasure out of it because of the extra weight and pressure lol. Even better to innocently incorporate whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate etc into foreplay

soon enough she will be chugging shakes out of a funnel after crushing a buffet and she's yours

Feeding is an artform. If you're extra talented, you can make the women around you gain as well, even if you aren't fucking them. i e I'm giving my cute indian coworker a fatter ass and a bigger belly by just chosing to always be positive and encouraging when she's eating. When there's cake left over, I'll slyly try to get her to eat it or at least take it home with her.

Drinks or weed are the basis of most stuffing plans for your average woman.

Attached: jIJVcHX.jpg (1944x2592, 839K)

She's best case scenario fat wife.

Can you guys post some architect memes

Wtf is this? Stop encouraging lardassery on a fucking fitness board, you mooks.

Attached: 1564526893913.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

I can't tell if you guys are serious

Josh just because you're losing ddos protection doesn't mean you can come over here.

Attached: 1550423118040.jpg (600x469, 26K)

pls I'm on nofap

I've actually been thinking about doing this op. I'd love it if my gf was around 350.

Attached: tumblr_opdotqWDi91tb11v7o1_400.gif (308x308, 1.76M)