Do these really work? I just feel my fucking back hurting

Do these really work? I just feel my fucking back hurting.

Attached: 1541444717319.png (450x450, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5I3LgiumTJM
youtube.com/watch?v=uYBOBBv9GzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah

if you do them right, yeah
if you do them incorrectly then you can fuck your back up

They work. My abs are burning for days after using it

how to do it right?

Hold pelvis forward, flex abs, only use your upper body to pull back in. If you do them correctly your back doesnt hurt and you feel almost no tension on it. I do 4x5 at the end of every workout and it works great.

Definitely work.

>4x5
lmao
try doing 2x50 pussy

Attached: 1565371148599.jpg (538x538, 54K)

>need to be a ripped already just to use it

Pretty much this desu.

lol

not at all, I've done 100 of these in a single set and I'm not ripped in fact i look like shit

they're easy to cheat and do super high reps if you're using your hips instead of your abs.

I already do hanging leg raises and weighted planks, should i also add those wheels?

strengthen core, which only happens from doing more work like that. lots of other options if ab roller hurts too much at the moment.

Attached: maxafe-exercises.jpg (439x439, 47K)

you fucking what m8? how does that even work

Just not heavy. I'm too fat to do these comfortably. Not having a gut will make those worlds easier

youtu.be/5I3LgiumTJM

Jeff has a video about ab roller progressions using a swiss ball. Also at least one video about ab roller mistakes.
The swiss ball ones aren't HARD but it might be worth you going back over them a couple of sessions to make sure you're not cheating it.

>100 reps
yeah no you didn't quit larping fat ass faggot

>not doing 3x30 rotating outer, straight, and inner for obliques
What’s it like having a fat fucking stomach

They do, fix your form. Back pain = bad form.

>Can do like 25 of these easy now
>Think it's because I have a stronger back
>Don't feel anything on my abs anymore

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW???

Attached: 1565236275355.png (595x600, 415K)

Do them from your knees to start off with.
Use only your upper body to move yourself.
Don't let your low back sag in, ever.
Done

If you’re doing them starting on your knees, start the movement where you’re over top of the ab wheel. I think based Jeff has some vids on it

You're turning it into a lat movement

Just train heavy without a belt.

yw

dyel cope

>hurting
Keep it up.

You bought the wrong color you moron.

Attached: correct ab roller.jpg (500x396, 23K)

What other ab exercises should I do?

Wheels will do exponentially more for you than those two memexercises combined.

I don't know if this is useful advice but have you ever done a hollow hold? It's kind of like an upside-down plank.
Part of it is you're keeping your back flat against the floor and if you let it pop up a little bit you're done.

So I'm thinking maybe this would be more useful before doing ab rollouts than say a plank where you're more content to give a pass to back and abs sagging.

hanging leg raise

On the way down, arch your back. Reach as far as you can with your arm and let your abs stretch. Then coming back up pull back using your stretched out abs and round your back like poor deadlift form. There you go
feel the burn and return.

>I just feel my fucking back hurting.
Then you're doing it wrong

If you can't do full ones on your feet start on your knees.
Stop if you lose form (i.e. back is sagging), once you can't maintain form you're done.

Med ball exercises are king
Caps chair is secondary
I have a med ball with velcro handles that i wrap around my feet and do leg raises shit is so cash

Post body

Wheels are funny, they are associated with the "get abs fast", "fast fat spot burn" infornercials and seem like a meme at first glance, but do them correctly and they are one of the hidden kings of intermediate ab exercises with room for great progression.

Post body bloattard

Chin ups

The entire fucking point of the ab wheel is to work your core so that your spine doesnt have to carry the pressure you fucking dolt
If your back isn’t stiff as a fucking plank while doing this your core isnt activated enough

I tried it recenty and while I was doing it I didn't feel it at all on my core. The tension was more on my chest and delts when I was going forward.
Thr next day my upper abs were sore so there's that.

u are using ur hip flexers not abs then

TRAIN THE HOLLOW HOLD BEFORE USING THIS TORTURE DEVICE.
It's only effective if you know how to properly tighten your midsection.

I'm just past twink mode and I can do 5x10 on it, what is wrong with you

How many sets for what time do you reckon one needs to make a good go of it?

>I just feel my fucking back hurting.

Stupid, you have to engage your core. When you do plank you just let your gut hang on a spine without tension?

If you're able to do 100 reps you're probably letting your hips do most of the work. Even super athletic people struggle to do more than a few if you're actually doing it right.

Doing it from standing pose might be challenging and requiring somewhat strong core already, but doing it on knees does not. Think of it as regression until you can do it harder way, something like pull ups with bands or negatives.

Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=uYBOBBv9GzY

Dragonflags are killer - do tuck dragon flags, and dragon flag negatives until you can do the full exercise

>flexed my hips
wtf im an ablet now!