/plg/ - powerlifting general - Tranny Shills Plz Go Edition

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>POSER (POsitively Shitbrained Evermediate Roleplayer)
Talks about powerlifting like he's a powerlifter, yet has never done a powerlifting meet.

Attached: IPF Brazzers.png (1069x1054, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/acsm-csmr/FullText/2016/11000/Beyond_Fairness___The_Biology_of_Inclusion_for.6.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=xjDu2bPJUu0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And now a threadly, but non-spamming, non-trolling, obviously on-topic reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A CONVENTIONAL deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

Attached: EF9857A7-ABF0-4051-A984-B96737E0684A.jpg (781x481, 85K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king

Attached: 1526433931183.png (270x344, 50K)

>take 10 day vacation break
>come back
>squat
>so sore I can't sit up or down from my chair
How do I make soreness go away... I feel like an old man

Lazy blonde whore, get out of my thread,

not your blog, faggot ladyboy.

Keep moving

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: StayingWeak.png (1280x1354, 1.99M)

Squat: 65% 5x6
Conventional deadlift: 4x5 @7
Yates rows
Paloff press

>T
Pic related, thank god for transition weeks (6s this week, 8s next week, 5*10 for the hypertrophy block after)
>E
1940 calories of sadness, grilling sausage and cooking rice for my lunches this week currently
>LT
Modest mouse
>F
Hunger and soreness

Attached: 20190811_201357.jpg (960x932, 149K)

100% motivated hibiki with fully oxygenated muscles is power incarnate

Attached: Hibikis_Result.webm (960x540, 608K)

>that cringe image

definitely put together by a total faggot with shit lifts lmfao

>Modest Mouse
Absolutely based. I saw them live a couple years ago and it was amazing

Hank's lifts have now surpassed even CWS himself, what a feat
I've seen em a couple times, the first was my favorite concert I've been to, they left for the normal encore that every band does, then played for a while, then left and came back for a second encore and kept playing till the venue kicked em out. The entire place was hype as fuck when they played the opening notes of spitting venom (a ~7 minute song) in the second encore when everyone was expecting like one short song.

Damn, who sprung Annie?

>le hank meme

cringe

>FIGGY and others state objective, undisputed #Facts in support of their argument that trannies aren't women for the purposes of sport
>The wild CHODE doesn't offer a counter argument, or any criticism of claims made, merely declares that his opponents haven't met "MUH BURDEN OF PROOF"
>It's not very effective.

lmao'ing@ur lyfe senpai

>We'll see what the lawsuits do to the USAPL anyways, hopefully they can figure something out.

The USAPL already figured it out. They told the mentally ill cancer to hit the bricks and fag up some other hobby. So now that cancer is running to the gubment to force the mean people to include them at the expense of everyone else already participating in the hobby.

>Currently, there is no direct or consistent research suggesting transgender female individuals (or male individuals) have an athletic advantage at any stage of their transition
>therefore, competitive sport policies that place restrictions on transgender people need to be considered and potentially revised.
>YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG THEREFORE I'M RIGHT

Argument from Ignorance, and not even a very good one. You faggots are claiming that because guys like me can't "prove" a biological, XY male has a natural physical advantage over a female regardless of any hormone therapy (even though all of human evolution supports this), then the opposite must be true. That is the thought process of a complete jackass.

>journals.lww.com/acsm-csmr/FullText/2016/11000/Beyond_Fairness___The_Biology_of_Inclusion_for.6.aspx
>Sample size of 50
>Doesn't mention if the loss of muscle mass and bone density is large enough to bring them level to women
>Doesn't touch upon muscle cell nuclei or the proportion of fast twitch muscle fiber
>"Unfortunately, none of these studies assess performance,"
>"Harper’s unique study is limited by the fact that none of the eight runners were international level,"
>A sample size of 8 fucking n00bs

How embarrassing.

Is SS the best program for a former athlete trying to get back into powerlifting after an 8 year hiatus?

no

why would you resurrect this conversation to turn a fresh thread into shit?
probably unless you've been actively training for those 8 years.

Attached: 1518138828273.jpg (704x480, 70K)

What is then?
Thank you

>why would you resurrect this conversation to turn a fresh thread into shit?

because he looks like this

Attached: 1565325817977.jpg (310x366, 20K)

>why would you resurrect this conversation to turn a fresh thread into shit?

I'm bored. And it's either that, respond to Hank's histrionics (which only encourages his self-destructive behavior), or start up "IS SS GUD?" again. And because these knobknocking, softskulled shitmongers must be BTFO'ed with reality, their mortal enemy, at every turn, so that they may be stopped from fagging up literally everything with their virtue signalling politics.

Regarding I'd do that, but with dips (or some such bench accessory) on OHP day, and lighter deadlifts 3x5 instead of power cleans. And also don't reset when you stall, just move on to more periodized programs right away.

fucking hell, no wonder he comes off as such a bitter, friendless faggot. you just KNOW he's never having sex.

Attached: 1506936291506.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

So 290 is 51%, but 315x6 is rpe7?

Something doesn't add up

>some kid walks up behind the incline bench
>loads up 5lb per side
>lifts the bar off the bench (still standing)
>brings it over his head and into his back
>half squats it for sets like this
>mfw

>training
Decline bench, lateral raise, supinated tricep extension, BTN pulldown, something for mid-back
>eating
There's a really good sandwich place near where I'm working right now, and I love it.
>listening
Silence, mostly. This gym has no music playing.
>feeling
I need to get laid.

Attached: ChappelleShock.jpg (125x83, 2K)

It's just the way the sheet is set up, it prescribed 1x6 @7, I worked up to something that felt @7, I type that I did 315 in the sheet, it calculated some percent of 315 (92% I guess) and prescribed 290. The 51.2% is just a description of the weight it chose as a percent of my competition squat max, doesn't mean much.
If I type in something higher than 315 it prescribes a higher backoff set and then lists a higher percentage

Alright, sounds good. After first stall, move to one of the many programs in the OP. Thank you.

>im bored
fair point
ill agree with the changes our resident autist suggests since youve trained before

I'm having serious analysis paralysis, just finished a program and can't decide what to do next
82kg 5'10"
S 180kg
B 115kg
D 195kg
I'd want to focus most on bench, then deadlift

>5'10"

you've got bigger problems than your shit lifts, manlet.

Just pick whatever seems fun

Bench/bench accessories 3/4x weekly, squat lighter, find a DL variation that addresses weak points that you can do for volume, program your DL for progression

is this post real

yes, that really is what the hick retard looks like.

Indeed, we have a resident communist homo (CHODE) who replies to himself and has never once lifted

Attached: archive.jpg (1133x441, 68K)

Speaking of autism, let me make it clear that I was suggesting dips IN ADDITION to OHP on OHP days. Not instead of. Rereading what I said chafed my 'tism, and I wanted to clarify.

t. hick retard trip. you aren't fooling anyone, cletus.

Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, if you will, thinking everyone who doesn't like you is the same person. Imagine being that paranoid, delusional, and downright pitiful. That's every day for Hank, the invalid Chinese manlet shitting up, apparently, all of Jow Forums.

Attached: God Damn Right.gif (500x290, 945K)

you couldn't possibly make it anymore obvious, cletus. what a sad, pathetic incel.

Attached: 1530323122947.jpg (1024x574, 51K)

>>WAWTT
6x8 RDL
6x8 2 count pause bench
5x12 hack squat
2x15 leg extension
2x15 pulldown
2x20 cable row
2x20 facepull
3x15 biceps & triceps

How much steroids do you think someone like Stefi is on

>a girl is strong than me, it's not fucking fair!

Attached: 1561619518310.jpg (855x631, 62K)

>implying it's physically possible

Just curious of the dosages female powerlifters take.

Attached: file.png (479x598, 671K)

Hey phat lardass general (/plg/) I'm 19 193lbs 6'0"
Squat 380lbs
Bench280lbs
Dead 405lbs

I am making gains but my weight and fat percentage are creeping up. I've been skinny all my life and I want to be ottermode aesthetic but also strong. Been thinking of bulking to like 210 lbs until November.

Now for my question: what do you guys do to cut, has anyone tried fasting of any kind. Do I do that Lyle MacDonald fast weightloss thing, do I just do a very slow cut over months or an agressive cut?? I don't wanna be fat Bros, I still have and but I'm the heaviest I've ever been

Attached: business-commerce-suggestions_box-suggestion-bin-trash-rubbish-jman122_low.jpg (800x893, 103K)

the peepee goblin is one level under april mathis. shes too concerned about her figure to fully leave humanity behind

Wrong thread

I'd love to honk her nose !!!

Attached: 1547130977424.png (284x284, 144K)

I heard long fasts are not good for someone who's already relatively lean, past that I'm not sure. Drop volume on a cut and up frequency. Try to keep your intensity high for as long as you can. My gut says long slow cuts are worse but I could be wrong

Post body

see:

>Hey phat lardass general (/plg/)
>what do you guys do to cut,
>mfw

Really though, I usually just eat less food. Not that I ever got particularly "lean." I just went from kinda fat to not that fat.

Attached: Where do you think we are.gif (389x292, 879K)

Kek what a CHODE

Do you just not make upper body gains on a cut or what, seems to me my bench stalls whenever I eat under maintenance. Maybe I'm a volem gde idk

you usually dont make gains on a cut unless youre still getting noob gains or using gear.

You might also not be getting enough bench press volume done. I DID lose some bench press strength (from ~335 lbs to LMAO3PLAYT losing weight from 225 lbs to 205 lbs, though there was no loss of strength from 245 to 225) when losing a bunch of weight.

You could always ask Hank. He's the guy who keeps posting the Bench 'Tism pasta, so he SURELY knows all the tricks to train bench.

>from ~335 lbs to LMAO3PLAYT

oh no no no so you bench the same as tiny girl???

Attached: 1545854938622.webm (480x600, 2.8M)

Only I bench press according to patrician IPF standards.

Attached: Disdain For Plebs.jpg (400x489, 168K)

what wast ipf about lift copelet?

they literally hand her the bar and she doesn't even do a complete rep with full ROM

Wanna know how I know you are incel?

>Hank is so triggered he can barely manage English speech

He's reverting to his Chinaman heritage as we speak. As for the lift, giant chest heave and ass came off the bench. Also the bench moved, but I don't think that's actually illegal, just funny.

I don't give a fuck because she is a woman, I give a fuck because she didn't bench it. Same thing with bloatlord, he doesn't do his reps correctly

Nobody gives a shit how many plates you lift if your form is terrible you dyel faggot

Attached: yi4kcvztjh911.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Heaving isn't bad, bench is a full body movement.

>just finished a program and can't decide what to do next
Do it again?

I'm finishing Barbell Medicine 10 week program, and it has no deload at the end of it. So I am thinking of doing 1 lighter week before starting their next program.

>Heaving isn't bad,
only if you do it before the press command

wrong.

Attached: 1489376602087.png (650x650, 138K)

Day 2.
Triceps is still flexing by itself
What is happening to me

unless it hurts wouldnt worry about it

ive been having the same thing with my left front deltoid for a month now, i can see it flexing through the shirt its weird

probably just dehydration

didn't go for the 4th rep on close grip larsens, but the rest of close grip, spotos, and back went well. kinda makes up for yesterday's mediocre leg session

>larsens
i hate this name

just call it a no arch bench jeez

You also have no leg drive.

your legs are supposed to be up too

I know

its just a feetup bench except your feet are straight in the air.

where the feet are doesnt really matter, its a no arch no leg drive bench which is my point

>feetup bench

Attached: 1527151669413.png (400x400, 92K)

>no arch
>no leg drive no arch
>the same
youre also missing the stability aspect. just because your not driving through your legs, doesn't mean that they arent supporting you. nobody wants to say no arch no leg drive legs up bench press

Attached: wUP3rhF.png (191x293, 78K)

Should I get a 13mm inzer lever belt

I know for belts to just buy a good one since it wil last a lifetime. But I heard Inzer belts are hard to break in. I also dont want to waste my money on a SBD belt that costs 100 bucks more than it should

I want a lever belt. Also what are your opinions on 10mm vs 13mm? Im close to a 300kg pull and my friend said 10mm is for lightweights

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 73K)

i went with pioneer. like it more than my old inzer. i think the sbd one is probably worth it if youre outside the us. watch their belt video
youtube.com/watch?v=xjDu2bPJUu0&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 20190321_181804.jpg (4032x2268, 1.94M)

>i went with pioneer.
the problem is I live in europe and I cant wait 6 weeks for shipping cause I have a comp in 7 weeks

just go with the sbd one. i talked to someone in the eu about belts a few months back, and the sbd belts come out to somewhere around $60 more than his other options. its worth it

sheiko x hepburn ;)

Holly fuck do you have a 20" waist?

Does it make any sense to do a peaking block if I don't plan on competing any time soon? I want to compete in the future but I'm way too weak for that right now, so should I do hypertrophy->strength->peaking or should I just cycle hypertrophy and strength until I get some decent numbers and only peak for a competition?

its just my hand mogging the belt. belt size is 35-44 inches. im like 40 inches right now.
peaking cycle is fine since itll increase your maxes to build your other cycles.

>just finished a program and can't decide what to do next
Compete?

If you have no reason to peak then why even consider it? Its unnecessary stress on the body that is only going to delay the start of your next training block, not only by the time you spend peaking, but the extra time for the body to recover from true maximal attempts.

really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-124323.png (2048x1691, 362K)

Do some extra back training for your deadlift, seeing how close your squat is to your deadlift probably means you have a weak back. Also Jesus Christ bench more, try to bench 2-3 times a week.

Wait why true maximal attempts? Wouldn't I try to do singles at 9RPE during peaking?

That's what you should be doing when peaking

>Wouldn't I try to do singles at 9RPE during peaking?
No. Real peaking usually involves grueling singles, doubles, and triples aiming for supercompensation, then a significant drop in volume for comp.

What you are describing sounds more like an intensification block.

I assumed you would do a mock meet of sorts, otherwise what are you even peaking your strength for?

Peak to test what you have built.

>gruelling

I fucking hate it, its the weakest I ever feel and the slowest my lifts ever move.

Peaking is a death march.

Pr half squat today, 210

Attached: VID_20190812_18-VideoToMp4.webm (480x853, 758K)

I just read the JTS powerlifting programming manual and they do peaking blocks at 9rpe intensity, that's why I thought they worked like that. The Calgary Barbell program also uses a maximum intensity of "Opener" on their taper week before competition.