Why do /madeit/ people suicide?

this shredded korean vocalist and model neccd at 27 after literally parking his white lamborghini in his 5 star hotel suite after finishing a sold out concert. literally loved by whole asia being worth +50m$.

he had everything we strive and yet it wasnt enough for him to be happy. how is this possible anons? this was his final letter

Attached: 2065e3490c6127f84666238d7e8a77ff278be012_hq.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOzk0OLz0Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=3RA6SPNP8ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1162bd7c262dc3935f48c8b85c48334bc890d2a4_hq.jpg (576x1024, 71K)

Attached: 088af3589c9bfac79cb201187c9bbba8d404454f_hq.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

haha he committed sudoku lol

Haha posters get the rope too

He was Asian

still would mogg you

Attached: f37d7dac9a314061f9a840560bc9a625e8898eb0r1-1208-1818v2_hq.jpg (680x1024, 64K)

Small benis

what about kurt cobain then

Depression doesn't give a shit about what you have, who you are or what you do in life. Most everything external in our lives can merely serve as coping strategies, but don't always fix the inherent problems. Some people get fixed by adopting exercise and plunging into a dream job, but that's not everyone.

That dude's letter basically said that everything and everyone around him was superficial. The superficial clouds everything before us, but it doesn't remove this issues

It could be that he produced nothing of any tangible worth to ground him in an earthly existence. His final words in the note ask the reader to tell him that he worked hard. Before that he talks about a life of fire not being for him. Clearly the lifestyle was tearing him apart, but the solution is less clear. Personally I think he would have enjoyed some sort of career and/or hobby that is more grounding (gardening, beekeeping, hunting, crafting) and involves the clear transmutation of hard work to something tangible and real.

Millions of adoring fans is not directly translatable from hard work. It's just this weird byproduct of our media culture that feels disjointed from our biological being.

Diddled as a kid.

Attached: caught ya lookin but i dont mind, enjoy the view, everybody has one haha.png (900x900, 1.61M)

because fame just makes your emotional connections/friendships even more superficial

Chronic stomach pain, drugs, and Courtney Love.

Based post

Depression doesnt give a shit about money

That's not how it works, Chang

depression maybe even the pressure from his lifestyle

kek

This user got it right

People who are "successful" tend to push away all the actual important things in life in order to be "successful", or perhaps they are trying to fill the void with "success" so they just keep working hard. Then they outperform all the happy people because happy people work to live, not live to work.
You can be rich or you can be famous but you really do not want to be both at the same time. People end up rich and famous and thus incapable of making meaningful connections because everybody is a gold digger.
Money and fame are luxuries and he fell into the trap.

Talented artist who has it all committing suicide is a tale as old as time.

27 club

Courtney Love killed Kurt, also manlet

rip mac

mac didnt suicide tho

Courtney'd

People think fame and success will bring them happiness. But when they achieve it, they realize they feel the same. They ask themselves, “is this all there is?”

With no false hope of “I’ll be happy when...” they kill themselves.

The rest of us fantasize about a day in the future where we will allow ourselves to be happy when we achieve X. Especially on /fit. But you have to realize that it will never be enough and the only way to be happy is to choose to be happy every minute of the day.

>t. 35 y/o boomer chasing fame

Attached: 11B36635-BD07-454C-9D49-85450ABE4E86.jpg (638x481, 25K)

This.
Buddhists had it right. Although after 10 years of meditation I don't know if there's a solution. It's more like you get desensitized to the suffering than get rid of it.

Attached: etiks.jpg (1600x1600, 176K)

Didn’t whiteboi avicii do the same shit?

feel sorry for desmond, he had a lot going for him, also nice digits

>the only way to be happy is to choose to be happy every minute of the day.
Based.

Don't be aspie, if your head isn't bolted on tight you won't make it even if you're the richest, youngest, most good looking and most successful man on earth.

Why does he talk like he's in a 2deep4u anime show?

He should have taken up hobbies, done some good with his wealth and influence, that would have made it worthwhile.

>be semi aspie
>like making bleeps
>become world famous super star
>world tours, millions of fans, paparazzi all over you
>start drinking and taking pills to cope with the popularity you never asked for
>necc
Avicii's case was honestly pretty sad

His gf was a loon who diddles her son

realest shit on depression i have ever read on Jow Forums

meme

based marxist analysis

Being a k-pop star doesn't seem like a great life. They basically are controlled by managers from a young age and every aspect of their life is to portray perfection to make money for the record label. He probably had depression but nobody cared because he was making money

no

he absolutely did. just because he didn't hang himself in his apartment doesn't mean he didn't want to kill himself, read about the circumstances surrounding his death and you'll see.

did he unironically suicide because of that 6/10 italian whore?

That sucks

the part where she ran around bragging about her new boyfriends huge dick was a good bit and probably didn't at all contribute to his suicide in my opinion

Do depressed people have zero sense of self introspection? It's just feelings lol just man up damn it, if you're aware of the silly things that make you feel bad you can change it.

They do actually. It's just that they do it so much that it all ends to the final question: What is the point in doing anything in life since I will die and I cannot take anything with me when I do. Naked I was born and naked I will go.

The best part of life is the climb. Once you reach the top you realize there's nothing better to strive for and have to fill your time with vapid shit. That's why billionaires are never satisfied and keep trying to expand their empires and why famous people do drugs and die young.

Well? What was it? Don't make us have to figure it out. Just say which one. Did he park his lamb? Or his ghini?

>he had everything we strive
Did he really? Did he have genuine friends, good relationships, a family, or did he work all the time with no free time surrounded by people that pretended to be his friend cus they he was famous and rich?

big penis = worth living
small penis = not worth living
anyone who suicides has a tiny little dick. anyone trying to figure out another reason is just a dicklet in denial about the inevitable.

He felt bored and empty. Money and success isn't everything, user

Might have something to do with his drug habit

27 yo was legit the biggest hole i was in, 30 now and doing better every year. Does it mean im gonna make it?

it means your mother's cunna make it

The existential nihilist gene. I've found that this gene is mainly prevalent in Russians, Scandinavias, and East asians, I think it's haplogroup related.

Cia

he would've liked a quiet life in the countryside with a loyal wife, 3 kids and a dog desu

Typical suicidal themes are all here: hopelessness, emotional pain, and loneliness.

He sums it up pretty good when he says, "It hurts because of me." Just because you're rich doesn't mean you are immune to suffering. Being human is suffering. He most likely never learned how to effectively cope with the stressors and hurts of daily life. Psychological processes designed to protect him short term from these hurts likely perpetuated underlying issues long term. For example, avoiding stressful social situations protects you from anxiety but leads to loneliness and a lack of exposure and the confidence that goes with it.

He mentions a doctor blaming his personality, and I suspect he misinterpreted an attempt at clinical labeling and the usual 'Me doctor, must label and fix problem ugh' approach to mental health that inexperienced clinicians often fall for. More than anything, this individual seems to have been lonely, hopeless, and worthless and the most important thing this person needs to hear is that that's ok, that suffering is normal, and that somebody cares. Oh well fuckin rip.

Dr. Neff has a good book on compassion based therapy, and there's a good textbook on ACT by Hayes and co. and they cover suicide in depth.

He could have easily just took his money and left the bullshit. Tell people to suck it if they don't like it. People convince themselves they can't leave their situation and his was one of the easiest to get out of

pic related is what being depressed feels like. everything feels like an impossible task, you just pray to sink into the void while sleeping

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>tfw 27 next year

Attached: 1516927089357.jpg (1000x564, 330K)

hes asian

haha u mad hha

youtube.com/watch?v=bOzk0OLz0Jc

27 seems like that average point in a mans life where he either mans up and stops being a child / manlet or dies. Also no amounts of material possessions can make a person happy.

Attached: mark836.jpg (736x552, 78K)

But how do you fix it ? From personal experience I can say depression never leaves you. The only way to quiet the deamon inside is to constantly move forward and improve yourself in one way or another to try and convince yourself that this will lead to happyness. We all know it wont, it doesnt matter that I am successfull now, it doesnt matter I am Jow Forums now I just do it because I hope for some miracle to occur but it wont. Once I climb one mountain I have to set my sights on the next bigger mountain or I will die. I am sure many people feel this way - to me the main reason I have been successfull in my life is not that I wanted to be or chose to be. I must be successfull it almost seems like a curse, if I dont set high goals and work tirelessly towards them I fall in a deep and dark pit. People around me that know me respect that I am a hard worker and so comited to achieving my goals, some who are mediocre themselfes even see me as some sort of superhuman or obsessed person it feels. If they knew the reality they would understand, I cant stand still - I have to keep moving and if the going gets tough I have to go harder it is who I am. Also the reason why no relationship works for me if people hold me back from my goals I brush them off, I dont do it willingly but frankly I dont really care that much. Often times I feel like noone truly even knows me or understands.

Regardless of all that, I totally get the guy. And frankly if I have reached my goals and get to a point where I feel like it is enough I dont know what I would do. Probably just sit there in my home looking into the distance and asking myself what the point of all this was.

Attached: wb6w8p729yx11.jpg (1411x1500, 309K)

see

holy fuck user. this post described my whole existence 100%. its a good feeling to know that im not alone feeling this way.

Ever thought of trying mushrooms or acid? The most profound and meaningful experience about myself paired with some proper introspection i had doing psychedelics. This didnt happen every time i tripped but the first time i took acid i had the feeling that i got a bit closer to the truth and got a different angle on looking towards life because of the things that happened in my head while tripping. While i get what you are saying and how youre feeling, im totally different to you in regards of behaviour. Life drags me down constantly, every task is a tedious chore, it's so easy for me to get lazy and give in, although i try not to. So i dont know how much this idea of taking drugs is fitted for you. Also, it might not be the best idea taking psychedelics when youre not totally right in your head, there is always the chance for triggering a psychosis.

They're all like this? LOL HONORU

Sounds like some good cope to me
lmao at falling for thought pendulums
One can also get hobbies lol if I was rich I'd do a lot of things like woodworking and sculpting

This is why you don't start thinking negatively in the first place
Oddball was right about avoiding dem negative waves

>lol life's about conquering mountains wat do guise I'm not getting happier
>just take drugs bro trust me

I grew up depressed and didn't even understand that I was it, I just assumed that I would have to live with some shit feelings because my dad left, but that it was all about manning up and pushing through life anyways. I didn't realise what I needed because I had never experienced it: another human. What made me depressed was that I was truly alone - I had no connection even with my best friends apart from admiring them for being successful with great personalities. Then I met a girl, and though we didn't get together, for the first time I experienced love - both romantic love and a spiritual love, that made me realise that she was a living soul outside of myself - and simultaneously that I was a living soul. And as two living souls, we had dignity, not just worth, which is always going to be relative, but an absolute and undeniable dignity. Realising that I am a soul that shares the world with other souls, truly realising it and feeling another soul, made me stop being depressed, because I empathically bonded with another human being for the first time in my life. This was three years ago, a couple of months shy of my 25th birthday, and just assimilating this experience into the emerging personality I was developing took about a year and a half. I've had negative emotions since then, but I've never been depressed, and I'm not in the slightest afraid that I'll be depressed again - while all the same using it as motivation by telling myself that I'm never going back there.

I read in your text things that make me see my previous self in you, and I'm really sorry I can't tell you the mechanics of how I beat the problem you seem to be facing. All I can tell you is that there IS a solution, that you CAN make it, and if you keep on living and keep throwing yourself at life, at other human beings, you will find a living soul that makes you see yourself, and realise that you're not alone. God bless you, user. We're all gonna fucking make it.

>constantly move forward and improve yourself in one way or another
yes
>convince yourself that this will lead to happyness
no
Set goals for the sake of achieving goals. Man needs paths to journey down.
Man needs other things as well. Socialization, rest, dreams, knowledge, skill, art among others.
Also religion. Man is hard-wired for spiritual beliefs. When those are taken away he satiates this need with rituals, devotion, and faith in politics, in causes, in other people.
Read more, and not self-help books. Read great works of literature. Read philosophy. Read scientific and mathematical treatises. Set a goal to know more for that is a goal that will always be there for you.
I suggest the Great Books of the Western World to start. Set a goal to read them all. You will be a changed person by the time you finish them. Supplement with Jung and Eliade for further understanding of Man's spiritual needs.

Attached: butthead pipe.jpg (352x315, 40K)

Yeah, people need to focus on what's important, not being famous or beloved, or having a successful and creatively fulfilling career, they need to focus on... what, exactly?

>this shredded korean vocalist and model neccd at 27 after literally parking his white lamborghini in his 5 star hotel suite after finishing a sold out concert. literally loved by whole asia being worth +50m$.
Because money doesnt buy happiness you moron, nor does fame, casual sex, drugs, cars, travels, food, expensive tech, clothes, luxuries in general

>he had everything we strive and yet it wasnt enough for him to be happy. how is this possible anons? this was his final letter
You strive for really stupid shit, happiness is only possible if you seek what the catholic church says for you to seek, a big family, friends in christ, people that really know you and you know them because you are all striving to get in heaven, a common purpose, etc

>But how do you fix it ?
Fix you intestine first, then your body
I have zero reasons to tell you all you need for free, so experiment with it

never change Jow Forums

fuaaaark good read breh

Attached: 1447442667021.gif (410x583, 998K)

For me, happiness lies in sucking big fat dicks. And kissing men. And getting pounded by men. Yes, I'm a faggot.

>faggot loves degeneracy
what a surprise

Seconding this because there’s so much opposition to psychedelics, more so on Jow Forums than here. The thing is it’s hard to understand, even harder to explain to someone who doesn’t, and for most people, “taking drugs and “self improvement” are mutually opposed.

I went through a phase of being the “you gotta just try acid, man” friend, trying to get people into it, before realizing it’s better to lead by example. Just be as happy, virtuous, healthy and fit as you can, people will naturally want to do what you do and at that point you can tell them the impact that psychedelics have had on you.

I'm also just so tired guys, I need to vent somewhere and perhaps here might be the place.
From ever since I remember I wanted to be a hero. That's what has kept me going so far and what will keep me going in the future. But I'm just so goddamn tired mates.
I lost about 145 pounds in 10 months when I realized that I was killing myself with food, I thought this was it, this was the achievement that would light that little lamp in my soul. No, all I felt was nothingness, and a little bit of selfish contempt for the world for not rewarding me. I moved on with objectives and got into the most respected law school in my country so I could become a federal agent. The first day all I felt like was going home. Nothing. No good feelings, just the "I'm done, what now?" Left.
I had to have skin reduction surgery. I was torn in half and still have the huge scar. I endured it for my dreams of being like a heroic figure. This only left me a scar in the place of old skin, i had irreversebly damaged my body in my teenage life and now there is no going back.
Sex feels empty. Speaking to people makes me want to go home. I just don't know anymore guys. Every day I start to wonder if I truly want to be a hero or if I just want to hurt bad people.
I don't think I'm gonna make it guys. Sorry for the blogpost.

>not knowing people with a pact with the devil must kill themselves before the 30s

>korean
you do know those boy and girl bands have a hellish existence. Literal slavery, they have no freedom at all. To them, death truly is the only exit.

Celebrites sell their soul and the devil claims it usually at age 27. He makes it impossible to have a fullfilling life and the rich life is onlt fun when filled with friends and family

Some people like Jeffrey Epstein and Vince Foster and Paul Tulley and Ed Willey and James BunchandJamesWilson and Kathy Ferguson and BillShelton and Suzanne Coleman and Danny Casolaro and Stanley Huggins just end up doing it one day, not sure why.

Being a fag

>you do know those boy and girl bands have a hellish existence. Literal slavery, they have no freedom at all. To them, death truly is the only exit.
Why don't they just use the money they got and live a simple life without ever needing to worry about work?

Fuck this faggot, hope he burns in hell

Watch this and you might get a better understanding of what being a hero might be.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RA6SPNP8ps

Attached: 91d.jpg (751x1100, 318K)

Failed an hero and suffered crippling anxiety and depression from 15-24. Long story short, finally manning up and realizing it's not me there's anything wrong with made me turn everything around. Now married, dog, kid, live abroad, make fat cash and Jow Forums. My issue was in large that I was lonely, but that's because my country was a vapid degenerate shithole better of being nuked.

many of these kpop stars are taken in at a young age and literally moulded into the people they are. i dont think they can imagine a different type of life.

>see’s user having a crisis
>here user watch this Berserk video, it might make you feel better

"making it" implies an absence of the present, an outlooking for what is not tangible.
Take stoic advice.

Small penis despite being KARA BOGA