What is the best and most simple diet for building muscle?

What is the best and most simple diet for building muscle?

Attached: diet.jpg (620x349, 94K)

Eating.

Eat more meat

Attached: 1552681979282.jpg (250x300, 13K)

1 gallon of semen

Eating clen

chicken breast, brown rice and veggies

tranny ass

Food

also 36 boiled eggs

Based

The thighs of girls that are mostly white but have a little bit of Latina in them

based and hnnngngn pilled

Heres what I've been doing for years with a couple of restaurant meals thrown in throughout the week

breakfast - eggs, avocado, oatmeal with protein powder, milk and fresh fruit

lunch - stir fry of veggies ( peppers, shrooms, kale, onions minced garlic etc), chicken or beef, hummus and brown rice. Cup of your milk of choice to wash it down.

Dinner - salad with chicken, fish or beef and some kind of dessert tonight I had a toast with peanut butter, banana and cinnamon.

If I need more cals for a bulk or something I'll just add more volume of these foods. I don't really see a big difference eating more meals spread out I seem to digest 3 large meals just fine. If I'm bulking I may have 4-5 meals a day.

Attached: Pure-Mixed-Berries-flavor__22918.1461697697.1280.1280.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>Meat/whey to reach protein needs
>Vegetables
>Handful of nuts or real pb
>Enough carbs from rice, quinoa, oats whatever to reach calorie targets

Follow something close to the list of each meal
>Breakfast
A sandwich, sardines, banana, eggs, sweet potato, water, lemonade, milk, coffe
>Lunch
Meat, rice and beans, something you actually like (fries ?), tomato, broccoli whatever other salad, water
>Snack
Something from the breakfast list, I usually for for apples with peanut butter, water
>Dinner
Try to go with the lunch list or the breakfast list (but with more protein and also add the salad) water
There you go the sensible non meme healthy eating routine, literally why do retarded shit like omad, gomad, keto ?
>Water

Attached: EBimEpJVAAAsgx0.jpg (715x845, 68K)

Also there is a number of foods I didn't include like, nuts, oats other fruits, try to not eat the same thing every day, we unfortunately always end eating bread and sugars

le protein bird

would love to but where would i get a gallon of semen?

brown rice has 9x the amount in arsenic found in white rice.

Cico

>he can't answer the question whether that matters

What’s wrong with bread? Like homemade sourdough 50% whole grain.