Thoughts on Oxandrolone (Oxandrin, Oxanobol etc..)?

Thoughts on Oxandrolone (Oxandrin, Oxanobol etc..)?

I heard this is a good drug for a first timer on steroids, i'm also a newbie on lifting, i've been working out for only 2 years.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

youll see some strength gains but not major size
pinning is better and not as hard on your organs

Apparently you’re not supposed to do an oral only cycle. You do Test E (injectable obviously) as your first cycle and then add orals or whatever else in the following cycles. Completely ruined the idea of steroids for me. I like the idea of just popping a pill and getting gains. I’m not afraid of needles but using them to inject steroids just seems so complex and annoying.

its better than being a natty, right?

i mean yeah but you're going to get better results just injecting it. if you dont wanna then go for it. my hormones were fucked for a lil bit after tho even with pct. got mildly bad acne and dick was being weird. things are getting back to normal now tho.

>pinning is better and not as hard on your organs
Not really

Yes, really. Pinning means your gear skips getting processed through your liver

>it's legal to drink until your liver fails
>access to the pretty much safest oral anabolic steroid needs to be restricted

Oxandrolone was made for fucking AIDS patients, why the hell can't I get it.

My biggest fear is it binding to androgen receptors in hair and causing instant baldness

Oxandrolone isn't metabolized by the liver as much as oxymetholone or other drugs. Paracetamol can cause liver failure and it's over the counter medication.

>anavar
there's some legit reason for a beginner to do this, but not for long periods
1) just want to look a little better for a trip, wedding, etc
2) don't know if steroids are something to really dive into
if you do a low dose cycle for less a month it won't suppress your balls enough to need PCT
if you're set on the steroid lifestyle, don't even bother with anavar and start out on injectables instead.

What about topical testosterone instead?

Attached: 160217-androgel-testosterone-gel-jsw-706p_4a9a5104ae36c9ba1fe5bcb9e16e6724.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

this. If you've only been lifting 2 yrs you really should not be roiding. But, if there is no way to convince you otherwise, Anavar is a decent way to start. Very anabolic, not very androgenic meaning the PCT doesn't have to be as crazy (if any).

Yeah but you're exaggerating how much of a strain you're talking. Tylenol, alcohol also put a strain on the liver, but that doesn't present an absurd risk in ordinary doses.

If you look at the actual experiments on oxandralone it's pretty well tolerated at modest doses. At higher doses you sometimes see elevated enzymes in some people but that disappears after people stop.

>Lifting for 2 years
>Wants to get on gear with little experience in lifting
Fuck off faggot and post body

It's good. Probably better to cut on it.

>tfw you did var the within the first 4 months of lifting

Attached: 48239840jsf.jpg (852x480, 24K)

That’s pretty based desu

I would never do oral only cycles. And anavar is pretty weak at that

>Tylenol, alcohol also put a strain on the liver, but that doesn't present an absurd risk in ordinary doses
It depends on your genetics, some people will have liver failure even from taking the normal dosage

Attached: shit.jpg (712x816, 118K)

Use sarms for your first cycle. On a decent cycle, you easily gain 10-15 lbs of muscle if you're training and eating properly. Also its a safe way to learn how to do a cycle and pct and see how your body and mental health are affected when taking stuff

Lgd-4033 is a good introduction. It's the baby aspirin of gear, but it's a very big step up compared to lifting natty, and it's oral so you don't have to learn to pin if that bothers you.

>untested China chemicals mixed together in a bathtub

>selective android receptor modulator
I'd stick to something with clinical trials

Isn't it funny how changing a few bonds and atoms changes what the molecule does to your body? One out of place oxygen atom could cause instant death

Attached: alchemy.jpg (712x890, 107K)

>androgen
Not android. The idea doesn't sound bad, however!

Kind of a huge waste of money unless you buy raws from China. Even then if your not gonna do other stuff with it you'll probably be very disappointed with the results and even more so with what's leftover when you finish and PCT.

Might as well just yolo it and get some tren and test with your var and do a real cycle.

Does this "decrease in total testosterone" mean the testosterone is bound to receptors or that it stops being produced?

How do I buy from China? I mean, eating just regular food in China is already dangerous, I could be buying cyanide pills without knowing

Attached: lg4033.jpg (748x410, 85K)

>How do I buy from China?
i think you normally buy giant bags of powder and become a dealer if that's the goal. otherwise you buy from some other dealer who happened to have done the same thing.

It doesn't shut you down, but the suppression is significant(can drop you into double digits). If you've got issues with anxiety or depression I'd advise you PCT to avoid 4 weeks of total misery. You'll bounce back to normal within 8 weeks, but do remember that this isn't a chem with a lot of history of human usage, so nothing is guaranteed.

LGD-4033 5mg for 8 weeks will give me some gains? I really dont want to cycle anything strong right now

How would you even know you're buying the real thing?

i trust the store i'm buying

How do you know they're buying from someone who actually sells pills containing the real substance? For starters the packaging looks like this. Do you think the people who come up with this kind of label design can synthetize a molecule?

Attached: what is this.jpg (379x656, 41K)

I ran 1mg for 4 weeks and then 2.5mg for the next 8 weeks and blew up. I'd probably run 1mg for 8 weeks next time, the suppression made me too moody and crazy.

did maintain the gains after the cycle?

How crazy? As in school-shooting crazy, I'm going to hang myself right now crazy, or just woman crazy? It seems it can reduce testosterone level down to female levels, if they can survive that I guess I could too. Did you experience hair thinning from it?

>selling unlicensed pharmaceuticals
>censor the word "F*CK" on your label

Attached: jewry.jpg (734x672, 99K)

You lose the artificially swollen look from the extra glycogen that you hold, which is about 25% of the size gain. Kept the rest.

Random crying fits when I got home and a lot of paranoia that people were trying to fuck with me or sabotage me. I'm extremely neurotic to begin with and it just intensified it a lot in general the last 6 weeks or so. It was bad enough that I wouldn't run it again without PCT, but for normal people, the suppression doesn't do far beyond lethargy and a little gloominess.

No hair thinning whatsoever. I've been taking finasteride for years and there was no difference.

If you take actual AAS then your hair will then even if you're on something stronger like dutasteride, there's no way around it.

>LGD-4033
How do they commercialize this without the patent holders suing them and shutting them down?

>Random crying fits when I got home
This is what I've been like without taking anything, but it's due to loneliness.

>No hair thinning whatsoever. I've been taking finasteride
Finasteride inhibits the transformation of testosterone into DHT, if the drug bound to the hair follicles it wouldn't do anything, I take this to mean it really is selective to receptors in muscle/bone

>How do they commercialize this without the patent holders suing them and shutting them down?
I think this is done on purpose as an unorthodox testing method. Roid heads take much higher dosages than what is commonly tested in human trials, if one of them dies from organ failure you know the dosage at which it can happen, and you can dismiss it as he using so many other drugs at the same time without it happening in your trial

I still don't get how gearheads rationalize taking these new drugs brewed in someone's basement that's not even through a trial as yet

I've never been in denial that it's an enormous risk, but my body dysmorphia pushes me through that. The main reason I do it is that it's not illegal. The chances of me being caught for buying gear are almost zero, but any risk at all of being arrested is too much for me.

>drugs brewed in someone's basement
well, it's not significantly different from being a drug addict to begin with. except there are actually tangible positive results that come with it, so the risk is a lot easier to rationalize away.

I brought LGD to the market.

Here's the quicky-

I found a custom synthesis lab in China to make it. They're a legit lab but didn't really make any shit like this. I fed them info from the patent that outlines all the synthesis steps.

They take a couple weeks to hone the process and get their yields good. I have them send it to an American lab for quality checks. Then I throw it in a bottle and put it on a website.

At this point I assume a number of Chinese labs synthesize this. The people buying it don't really need to know how to synthesize anything. Obviously they should do testing on every batch, but who knows.

there are always going to be first adopters and beta testers who are willing to take the risk to be the first ones trying a new product

even for drugs

do you use it yourself?

1. Litigation costs a fuckton of money. LGD hasn't been approved for sale so patentholders don't really have money to sue randos

2. Do you know what damages are in these cases? Usually it's just something like 10-25% of the profits from the infringing product. From some bathtub folks. Why bother suing?

How much money did you make from it? How much did you have to invest? What are brands that will have the real compound in it?

Attached: it's supposed to protect intelectual property.jpg (825x840, 88K)

so right now people like this guy are actually making more money from sales than the company who developed it.

they might as well start selling drugs on the gymbro black market instead of wasting money on clinical trials