How am i looking? do i need to add more mass or am i fit enough? i don't want to get too bulky tho

How am i looking? do i need to add more mass or am i fit enough? i don't want to get too bulky tho

Attached: 1421222651746.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

>6 inch penis
Lmao just kill yourself
You’re never gonna make it

Post bussy you slut

this pic is literally somehow more gay than two men having sex.

couldnt you keep it to the CBT?

r u a CD or trap?
sexy if either

you know what

Im actually mad at how feminine that man is.

How do you even do this to your body?

kill yourself you faggot

You’re perfect the way you are, please be in London

Attached: CA1E65D5-FC51-4E00-A16C-8C898BC09449.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Get lost you fucking faggot

Gay is way too mild a word to describe how you look

You do know the prostate is only about 3 inches deep right? 6 inch is more than enough for a goodtime

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.18_[2018.07.15_00.35.29].png (469x447, 300K)

neck hangs to failure you faggot

based.

that's neither a CD or trap that's just a regular twink

First of all you’re a fag. Second no straight man would wear those. Third work on your fucking ass, the whole point of your existence is your ass so it can be fucked and you’ve neglected it terribly. What kind of half assed, maybe pun is intended holy shit, gay are you? Your skin pigmentation also looks not white which is disgusting, what’re you some sad Latino/Asian faggot? Disgusting. Get a better ass and fuck off. Nigga wearing those without a backside for fucking shame

This is the kind of you go-go boy you see dancing at gay clubs who would be a real hit.
And among women too but they'll think you're gay. That's obviously not actually the OP tho of course just some gay pic from somewhere

actually caring about the receiver lol! ... beta mindset at its best

>no ass and thighs
Cringe. By the way I have seen this guy's face and he looks fucking horrible.

need more estrogen get some meat on those thighs/ass hips and midsection are solid

I'm gonna need sauce on this flower of boyhood

Holy shit you ate too much onions