I KEEP FUCKING UP MY DIET AND I CAN'T STOP!!!...

I KEEP FUCKING UP MY DIET AND I CAN'T STOP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm starting again tomorrow, how do I not fuck up?

Attached: 1563073980515.gif (600x527, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhQGzeiYS_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bros please help I want to make it. Tell me what to do

Please

Literally just stop eating, get the snacks and cheat food out of your house

Do some form of cardio and eat less.

>Live with family of fat fucks
>Constantly delicious junk food in the house

I already do cardio and I keep cheating whenever I eat less. How do I dicipline myself?

There is no short cut or secret. Either you get the will power or you don't, fatty.

smoke or stimulants

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Obesity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Fridge Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

How to aquire willpower?

>Trade one addiction for another
I'll pass

you have to want it

you don’t want enough, you’re a weak willed bitch

step one: never use diet at a verb. it is not something you start. it is not something you end. it is what you eat habitually. change what you eat habitually.

Based advice. Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=LhQGzeiYS_Q

Buy a shit ton of celery and drink lots of water.

Take a stand and say no. Reject the junkfood. I like to think of it like this, are you hungry for food or success more?

I know that feel bro. the worst part is I'd only need to lose 20 lbs to look good enough to get a solid 7.

but I can't fucking do it because im addicted to eating shitty food and I constantly lose focus on what im supposed to be doing

I went from 184 to 168 this past year and gained it all back in the span of a month

I want to fucking kms

Can relate. I only need to lose 15-20 and I'd get college pussy regularly. I lift, and compared to my peers I look ripped (even though here I'm a dyel)

Based advice, thank you again

tfw the cheat friday turned into the cheat weekend and I ruined all of my progress from the last 2 weeks.

Attached: 1435834377119.png (500x407, 60K)

>How to aquire willpower?
just do it

>I’m starting again tomorrow
the battle cry of the eternal hamplanet with no self control

>CAN'T
WON'T*
>how do I not fuck up?
Act like a man.

I already know this. How do I stop?

You don't. Which is why people like me will always be more successful than you. Keep up the failure, please

Post body

Even if you half-ass your diet, it's still better than not bothering at all.

Your fatty retard brain is trying to trick you into quitting.

by growing a pair and doing it today instead of procrastinating

How do I resist my retard fatty brain?

Are you stupid or something? As all the anons in this thread have already told you, there’s no secret or shortcut to willpower, you just say no to the junk food. Quit being a bitch and achieve your goal, or fuck off

Put yourself above it, user.

Think how you'll feel when people tell you that you don't look like you're from the 'Fat Fucks Family'.

Own it. You and your awesome future as a slim, healthy man is much more important than a fucking snack.

There really isn't a secret to willpower.

I once read that "When you have a strong enough 'why', you can bear almost any 'how'.

Stop doing extreme fucking diets, go on a slight caloric deficit and count your calories on cronometer or MyFitnessPal.

You'll never gonna make it on huge diet changes like keto or starving, sorry I meant fasting.

Thanks bros. I'm going to fucking make it. Now or never

Realize that making mistakes are part of life,and learn from your mistakes so you donxt repeat them!
Also, try to get full on better foods!
Lean meats ,vegetables and carbs with less salt,sugar and fat!

Here have my power aynons
\o/
we all gonna make it

Bless